Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? (5584 Views)

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by faketan(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2007
saucekid can you and moondust tell us your real ages please.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by faketan(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2007
Saucekid and moondust, how old are you guys?
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by moondust(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2007
faketan:

@faketan
look in profile

faketan:

@faketan
what is ur real gender?
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by faketan(m): 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2007
If that is true, May be u are old enough to understand reality. However, that is if that age is real. I was thinking you are one of those less that 20 year olds.

Anyway you are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by BABEELOVE(f): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2007
saucekid:

@ militia,

why should a man wash a girl's pant? shocked
na jujuonic powers she use for ma

where i come from,it is an ABOMINATIONABOMINABLE[list]
[li]ABOMINATION[/li]
[li]ABOMINABLE[/li]
[/list]ABOMINATION

or just that the guy is a 'mundu'

You are too young to understand!!! Give yourself about 20 more years! kiss
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by sillyboy(m): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2007
For guys calling other guys cowards simply because they said they cant wash their babe's underwears, I think they are the biggest cowards! angry

If you can do that, then, good luck to you! That's your life and you dont have to judge others that can't do some foolish acts like you do.

I strongly believe that there are so many better ways one can show his love to a lady better than that.

Most of you claiming that you can do this are only trying to get the ladies attention! angry undecided As a matter of fact ,no woman in his right senses will want a man to do that for her. You can simply tell your momma that you've been washing your girls undies and see what her reaction is gonna be like! angry

Silly wont do it!!!!!!!. . . . . . if you like tell me am not romantic, that's your business
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2007
sillyboy:

If you can do that, then, good luck to you! That's your life and you don't have to judge others that can't do some foolish acts like you do.

Most of you claiming that you can do this are only trying to get the ladies attention! angry undecided

Relax, don't get your knick-knacks in a twist! shocked

It's just different opinions, that's all, there's no right or wrong answer.

You're not being judged at all, if folk DO judge you, remember it's a public forum, and it's unlikely you'll ever meet up with members on here - just ignore, if you feel insulted, let it ride! smiley

But, by you calling blokes who say they'll wash their girlfriend's underpants foolish, aren't you judging them?

As for claiming blokes who say they'll wash their girlfriend's underpants (I'm one of them) are only trying to get the attention of ladies on here, how do you work that out?? I'm certainly NOT interested in any of the ladies on here, so how? Again, that's a judgemental statement to make!

Just relax, and don't get riled by words on an internet forum, you'll end up giving yourself a hernia! grin
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by sillyboy(m): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2007
grin Believe me, am not loosing a strand of hair. I just want "them" to know that the fact that some people doesn't fancy their "romantic opinions" doesn't make them cowards.

I never called anyone foolish, I only refered to some acts as being foolish undecided (and some acts are just foolish in my personal opinion).

Well, if you wash your woman's undies Siena,. . . . . . what do I say than. . . . .perhaps, goodluck. It's you and I believe you enjoy doing whatever you do. I'm definately dont have anything against guys that does that. It's just that they should think others are cowards simply because they dont do what they do.

On a lighter note, dont you think you have every reason to do your spouse's undies?. . . . afterall, I believe she's neat and beautiful wink
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by chyseth(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2007
wel i think it sucks dat u can date a gal but can't wash her pants.wel my luv can't leave me cos i luv everything about her and do show her my luv.so guys learn from me "PROFESSOR OF WOMEN".
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by sillyboy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2007
so guys learn from me "PROFESSOR OF WOMEN".

And what makes you think that whatever comes out of a professor's mouth is useful? angry
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by Roughlen(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2007
I don't see wat the big deal is with washing my wife's undies, afterall, i go down on her. cool
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by faketan(m): 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2007
shocked cool cool cool
Uwa nke a sef
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by ammamat(f): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2007
If u know that u were born of a woman, then why cant you wash her undies?
afterall you can remove her undies when u are in need of ur food, then what is wrong about the washing,
I know some of you here are just replying (na una dey wash dey thing sef pass lol.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by theffanyi(m): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2007
, stevano, i no dey wash the plate wey i take EAT. grin grin

Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by faketan(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2007
Food? What has my food got to do with removing a woman's undies?
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by aloib(f): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2007
god forbid i get sick, i would never, say wetin, i aint even comfortable wid people washing my own clothes, its now my undies, shame no go gree me i swear
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by faketan(m): 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2007
E be like say e de too dirty. if not why not? meanwhile you be one of those wee go tell her guy make e go outside hwile she de UnCloth for action.
if he go see the groove why e no go see the cover or even touch am. Aloib you de make laugh. Shame ke?
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by aloib(f): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2007
lol, its not about being dirty o i change my panties b4 i go to sleep and wen i take a bath in the morning, its just not my thing, only a lazy and dirty person would be comfortable wid others washing her panties and bra, seriously, i aint even comfortable wid peeps washing my dresses,
mater of fact i was my undies immediatly i remove them i.e wen i take a bath so why would i leave dirty undies ewww, god forbid, wasnt brought up like that
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by aloib(f): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2007
faketan ure getting me wrong, why shuld i not dress in front of my hubby undecided
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by faketan(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2007
your narration is making me fantasize. I mean getting me steamy.lol

Ok all right. I agree with you.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by aloib(f): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2007
lol
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by faketan(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2007
Just lol.

Aloib may be you can go ahead. nop
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by rachiwise(f): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2007
na wa o,4 me washing ur pants should be a personal thing,(that was what we were taught when we were small).i cant imagine any one washing them 4 me not even my mum or sister so really i cant imagine my man doing that(not becos of any culture o).[b]And likewise i cant wash any man boxers or briefs[/b]sorry guys uh uh,that is a no go area for me.my father washes his' and my mum hers'.that's cool 4 me.
My guy can help me pick up my pants but no washing abeg.(men are no good washers anyways).Being the only girl in my family believe me i know.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by Librademmy: 10:16am On Sep 11, 2007
Are you kidding me? boy, i'll even wash my baby's fanny if she so desires. if she can wash mine, why not?
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by A40(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2007
@angelwrite
I cant wash it now ah ah is it by force no i no fit wash am thats not how i was brought up i cant wash my future wives undies not to talk of just some girl i want to screw and bail
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by Abekeade08(f): 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2010
Quote from: faketan on September 06, 2007, 04:06 PM

@faketan
look in profile

Quote from: faketan on September 06, 2007, 05:00 PM

@faketan
what is your real gender?

Naija men too dey form, moondust whats the big deal in washing your lady's undies

Faketan and Siena, thank you for being real jare.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by jenibayo(f): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2010
Nigeria man can neva wash girls under wears, only white men do dat.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by ayettymama(f): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2010
i dont get it??

if a woman can was a guys underwear (even though i cannot!!) washing machines babay, washing machines!!

why cant a guy do the same??

im sure if the man was in a commited relationship he wont mind
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2010
no way that is happening. What next? Scrubbing the house floors? Women shld get real.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by Abekeade08(f): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2010
no way that is happening. What next? Scrubbing the house floors? Women shld get real

So David, if she was really sick? you won't even help her throw them in the washing machine??
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by ayettymama(f): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2010
Abekeade08:

So David, if she was really sick? you won't even help her throw them in the washing machine??

i even hate these kind of questions! does the women evem have to be sick

in fact i dont see what is wrong with takin turns to do the house chores
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears? by ElRazur: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2010
Pfft. I did it before, will do it again. Even ones with period stain. So yeah kini big deal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Called Me 'bros'. / I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) / How To Know Your Wife Will Cheat Even Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.