Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? (3097 Views)

If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by stevano(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2007
Guys,
Many would not. I'm confused lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by busygal(f): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ THE SATGE OF RED BUBBLES
THERE IS NO BETTER STAGE THAN THAT,
THAT IS THE STAGE HE HAS TO PROVE HIS LOVE.
ITS NO BIG DEAL REALY.
IT SMELLS REALY GOOD. TRY IT AND SEE.

WAT IF AM ILL AND CANT EVEN WASH,WOULD HE LEAVE
THE WHOLE HOUSE TO SMELL OF REDISH BUBBLE, WITH
MAGGOT ALL OVER.

HE HAS NO OTHER CHOICE EVEN IF HE DOEN'T WANT 2.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by karlken(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2007
It depends on what u mean by my gal,a fling,regular date,fiancee,or what?U dont jst have to go about washing undies of any woman.A man can wash his wife undies in desperate situations or as a mark of affection!
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by pwiz(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2011
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by MrCork17: 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2011
wash it or eat it? tongue
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Dsense(m): 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2011
OP.
I can't say grin
candid speaking,I would wash it with happiness
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by annawhite(f): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2011
karl ken:

It depends on what u mean by my gal,a fling,regular date,fiancee,or what?U dont jst have to go about washing undies of any woman.A man can wash his wife undies in desperate situations or as a mark of affection!
*battin fake eyelashes*hi d name is anna.LOL!
@post
red bubble is not a pleasant sight 2 behold,if d man in ques is ma huby,i dnt mind.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Tosinville(m): 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2011
OP
haba! on which levels na? which kind mumu love be dat na? na curse make dat thing tear comot from your eyes now o!
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by MrCork17: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2011
Tosinville. Bro i like your ugly face,. I sweaaar! I bet u wash pants. wink
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by annawhite(f): 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2011
Tosinville:

OP
haba! on which levels na? which kind mumu love be dat na? na curse make dat thing tear comot from your eyes now o!
tonsin na simple ques na,if u no fit ansa make guys wey kno wetin dey talk
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Abekeade08(f): 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2011
yes ooh Mr cork, Tosin washes my panties. cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Tosinville(m): 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2011
Annawhite
I know and you sound like your in support with the poster?¿¿ well thats cool and if i ask 4 ur pata to wash, u go give me?¿
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Goldieluks: 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2011
i don't think would let my guy do that,in the first place,and besides,you don't get to see those red bubbles more often,cause there are enough quality pads,these days.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Tosinville(m): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2011
These folks just want some attention from me. No worries i'll promote your names here lol
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2011
Sure I can do that.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Tosinville(m): 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2011
Abekeade08

If you try to give me your pant to wash, i'll pretend to collect them and go get it washed after some few minute i will light all your panties on fire immediately and u wil be thinkin they're on the line drying.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Abekeade08(f): 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2011
These folks just want some attention from me. No worries i'll promote your names here lol
Attention from who?? I laugh in Spanglish grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Abekeade08(f): 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2011
Abekeade08

If you try to give me your pant to wash, i'll pretend to collect them and go get it washed after some few minute i will light all your panties on fire immediately and u wil be thinkin they're on the line drying.
You wldn't dare, i would break your head with a big kondo if you try and burn my victoria secrets. tongue
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by annawhite(f): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2011
Tosinville:

Annawhite
I know and you sound like your in support with the poster?¿¿ well thats cool and if i ask 4 your pata to wash, u go give me?¿
no na! I no fit giv u ma dross 2 wash,not nice at al
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2011
@Abekeade08 I can wash your undies if that's you on your profile  tongue
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Tosinville(m): 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2011
Abekeade08

Give your pants to reality to wash? glad you've eventually found a guy that can wash you panties for you.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2011
Tosinville:

Abekeade08

Give your pants to reality to wash? glad you've eventually found a guy that can wash you panties for you.

Yes no problem.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Tosinville(m): 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2011
Annawhite

even you blouse, dress or whatever. I go burn am immediately, i be ur husband ni abi i don marry you? even though we get married i'll only be doing that once in a blue just for the love of it.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Abekeade08(f): 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2011
Reality, na me be that, come here for a kiss jare. kiss kiss kiss
Don't mind this yeye Tosin, you a REAL man compared to him. undecided
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Tosinville(m): 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2011
Reality101 just take it easy with those pants dat has some monthly punny discharge stain cos dats are badlucks on its own.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2011
Thats ok I like kitty juice
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Tosinville(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2011
Abeke
LOL you try but pls don't let reality101 take you away cos i'll buy a Toyota Camry rather than washing your panties
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Abekeade08(f): 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2011
Reality, lets go to Vegas and get married this weekendkiss kiss Dream man, i tell ya!

@Tosin: Toyota Camry ko, If Reality truly likes kitty juice, then you can stick your Toyota Camry where the sun don't shine grin
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Tosinville(m): 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2011
Abekeade08

Dont you like Toyota Camry 2010? thats what i wanna get u rather than washing your undies. Since u don't like camry to men that wash your panties then you're up to something lol
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2011
Abekeade08:

Reality, lets go to Vegas and get married this weekendkiss kiss Dream man, i tell ya!

@Tosin: Toyota Camry ko, If Reality truly likes kitty juice, then you can stick your Toyota Camry where the sun don't shine grin

Yes sweetie, I have some of em juice in ma refrigerator> I need to taste your juice before getting married to you babe watchu think?
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by kokoye(m): 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2011
big deal.

I eat the kini anyway.

wash away . . . . . . . . .
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Tosinville(m): 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2011
^^Man, ur girl will love BDSM alot on bed flogging hell out of you body cos she sounds like a dominant in a relationship lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

thanks / Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother / Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.