Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body (73389 Views)

I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) / Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video / Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Saidfx(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Truly, Jinns/spirits are real creations of God Almighty. All devils are Jinns but not all Jinns are devil. The concept of ghost is a delusion of man and the handwork of a devil. May God guide us from devils.. peace!
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by ibtommy(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
kestolove95:
another possessed soul

Not what you think, but you're somewhat right.
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Verysmart101: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
You may not understand what this lady is going through until Principalities and demons turn ur body to a vehicle to display themselves.

If you think Principalities, powers and legions of demons are only in Africa then you must be a comedian.

Many of strange behaviors and things you see and hear people or say is not them. There are Wicked Forces all over places using people to say and do ridiculous things.

In this Journey of Life, it is a Great risk to be Carnally minded or Spirtually Empty. You stand the risk of many Nonsense.

Submit your Spirit, body, soul Genuinely to JESUS Christ and Consciously daily put on the whole Armor of GOD so as to be in charge and alive in this evil filled world.

Ur an asshole.
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by BeardedMeat(m): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
kestolove95:
she look like a ghost...face like Igbo woman
Headslammer what brought Igbo into your misfortune?
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by BeardedMeat(m): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
kestolove95:
another possessed soul
But he's not a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by olasquare: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
This one don sniff gutter water....sorry for her
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Emola12(m): 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
OkuFaba:
this one don go puff Warri weed
the woman need medical attention
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by joeking2222: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
sunshineV:
the lady is obviously chasing clout or need mental care but everything is rapture to you. ekuke
cheesy cheesy cheesy..........i never still understand y u go call Nairaland OVERSEER a DOG!!!! it seems Nairaland don tire u to dey login abi?
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by wildwest69(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Wahala dey oo shocked
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by fof1: 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.com/news/3489204/married-michael-jackson-ghost-cookies-sex/amp/

DEMONS IN OPERATIONS...THIS IS ENDTIME...INCCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS ARE IN WILD OPERATIONS TO ENGAGE godless PEOPLE TO DAMNATIONS...

1 Like

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Lumidee007(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
OkuFaba:
Ogbomosho weed, I will never try that shit again!
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Fuckthamods: 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
These people should let King of pop rest peacefully na... He has suffered enough

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Terver90: 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
You may not understand what this lady is going through until Principalities and demons turn ur body to a vehicle to display themselves.

If you think Principalities, powers and legions of demons are only in Africa then you must be a comedian.

Many of strange behaviors and things you see and hear people or say is not them. There are Wicked Forces all over places using people to say and do ridiculous things.

In this Journey of Life, it is a Great risk to be Carnally minded or Spirtually Empty. You stand the risk of many Nonsense.

Submit your Spirit, body, soul Genuinely to JESUS Christ and Consciously daily put on the whole Armor of GOD so as to be in charge and alive in this evil filled world.
I agree with you brother

1 Like

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Which Jesus Christ, the Greek god or which one?
Religion is a scam.
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Evidenx(m): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
kestolove95:
another possessed soul
ATLEAST HE IS POSSSESSED BY A GENUINE SPIRIT UNLIKE YOU POSSESSED BY AN IGBO(WEED)SPIRIT...lol

na joke ooo nor take am personal.
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by IamKizzbrown10(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
E BE LIKE SAY U KNW
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
deltaprincess:

This one na spiritual husband!!
It seems you have a spiritual husband too
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by ThuGGeR147: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mother gagu.... grin
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Bamzyriches451: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
I have started to believe her stories until I saw her pic, she looks like someone that's not normal upstairs
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by imagrg(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Too much weed could manifest such hallucination.
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by neonly: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
kestolove95:
she look like a ghost...face like Igbo woman

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by rankinn: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
this one wan make name
grin grin grin
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Habib101: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Luk at dis Mrs bons grin naso your love 4 him reach, nawa wo
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by G450: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
kestolove95:
...face like Igbo woman
u just opened ur mouth waaaaaah close it before flies go enter inside

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by MufasaLion: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

LMAO
Deceiving gullible people as usual undecided

1 Like

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Horlarwaileh(m): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Why are yiu calling yourself me.r righteousness while youbare said one right word.
Abeg find somewhere to hide yiur fir a while
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by MufasaLion: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lumidee007:

Ogbomosho weed, I will never try that shit again!

Shit slaps different! grin
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by dex4sure: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kolo mental
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Hassanmaye(m): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
OkuFaba:
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by deltaprincess(f): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
It seems you have a spiritual husband too

Na your papa be spiritual husband!!
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Kingcalls: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
temitope27:
anybody has the right to marry who dey want

Mk them go marry goat
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Tinyemeka(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies / Nengi Cried After Leaving Brighto's Birthday Party / E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.