Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) (59967 Views)

How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) / Military Jets Bombard Bello Turji’s Residence At Zamfara Forest, Scores Killed / Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by dangermouse(m): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2021
Kriss216:
To encounter little boys like this with guns is the worse thing that can happen to anyone.

- They have no value for life.
- They're always trigger happy.
- To kill is like a game to them
- You'll feel guilt if you manage to overpower and kill them.
The rest are true and xcerpt the last. Will not hesitate to put them down at any given opportunity given they are armed. An armed man is combatant and should already know before being armed.

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2021
Angelfrost:
Whoever armed these lowlifes is more than likely the same people arming the Nigerian Army!

Enough said!!!
lol, you don talk am finish o

The same people big enough to arm them with helicopters

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/white-helicopter-supplies-us-ammunition-in-forest-bandit/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by effort1: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2021
OhiOfIhima:

These people here are terrorists and bandits, religion has nothing to do with them.

Religion has everything to do with it. Let's stop being blind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by palsenator(m): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

Just as Yahweh that created evil/calamity in Isaiah 45:7 is also a curse to you Christians!

Remember he sent his son to be murdered!

I am not a dogmatic Christian and I am always sincere when responding to issues on Christianity and other religions...

You knowledge about that verse you mentioned is not deep. And who told you He sent HIS son to be murdered?

* History had it that at the point of arrest, HE still performed a miracle by restoring an already severed ear.

* On this cross/stake where He was crucified, He still prayed for HIS enemies by even asking for forgiveness on their behalf. No man born of man can ever do that. Only God or godlike or superhuman can do that.

* For the record, the man u thought was murdered rose the third day bro... He conquered death. He is not dead any more. Jesus is Alive ( take note , we don't say was alive) .

Our salvation is hinged on the resurrection of the Son.

I am open for further discussion on this but please be objective.

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, you don talk am finish o

The same people big enough to arm them with helicopters

Just check out the quality of weaponry na! Even the military uniforms. Some of our soldiers are not even this equipped not to speak of police.

They didn't purchase this Arsenal from Sabon Gari market na!

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 19, 2021
palsenator:

I am not a dogmatic Christian and I am always sincere when responding to issues on Christianity and other religions...

You knowledge about that verse you mentioned is not deep. And who told you He sent HIS son to be murdered?

* History had it that at the point of arrest, HE still performed a miracle by restoring an already severed ear.

* On this cross/stake where He was crucified, He still prayed for HIS enemies by even asking for forgiveness on their behalf. No man born of man can ever do that. Only God or godlike or superhuman can do that.

* For the record, the man u thought was murdered rose the third day bro... He conquered death. He is not dead any more. Jesus is Alive ( take note , we don't say was alive) .

After all this a Muslim would still tell you he can associate crime with Christianity

When the originator of christianity whom says true Christian's are the ones like him never did crime

Hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by proeast(m): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2021
After seeing all these murderous terrorists roaming wild and free, some bastards will still want to criticize ESN?!

May amadioha, ala Ogbagha and ogwugwu destroy any mouth that will want to sabotage or criticize those ESN youths doing the Lord's work. Without a group like ESN, we will all be sitting ducks waiting for our turn to slaughtered since the irresponsible federal government has chosen not to protect innocent lives.

Nigeria will obviously continue to deteriorate untill the final break-up. The rot has eaten deep and can't be reversed anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2021
Angelfrost:

Just check out the quality of weaponry na! Even the military uniforms. Some of our soldiers are not even this equipped not to speak of police.

They didn't purchase this Arsenal from Sabon Gari market na!
you even dey talk of arms

What would you say of helicopters that sends arms to bandits

How do they get big enough things like helicopters that need liscence to have and operate on Airforce airways

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/white-helicopter-supplies-us-ammunition-in-forest-bandit/amp/
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2021
The only language they understand is violence..... If you like continue playing political correct and romance with them.... IT'S YOUR FUNERAL
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Marvins009: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2021
sarrki:
Video and photo of armed Fulani group armed with sophisticated arms .

This is bad . Arms in the hands killer herdsmen

https://www.facebook.com/100070122401233/videos/862206694416760/

This are the Nigeria Taliban
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2021
Not most probably

They are muslims 100percent

Religion of war
effort1:
Antichristian, if you check, they are most probably Muslims.

Your religion is a curse to the universe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Sparklinglyte(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2021
Na their work be that
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by AntiChristian: 9:57am On Aug 19, 2021
palsenator:

The question I need answered are:
1. Why does your God have the need to have a son? (Humans needs son/daughters to carry on their genealogy, for help, company, etc)
2. Why does God have the need to send his son to be killed for others to be saved?
3. Can't God save without killing and shedding human/God Blood?
4. What do you believe in, is it that Jesus is God Yahweh himself or son of Yahweh or both?

My own take:
1. A God is self sufficient! Needs no help, son, wife, elders, etc for him to function. Everything He created are subject to Him.
2. God should save without any ritualistic human sacrifice.
3. God should be against committing murder not supporting it.
4. Jesus is a man send by God. Not God or God's partner just because he can do miracles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by AntiChristian: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2021
seyz91:
Not most probably

Religion of war

Even if your dad beats your mum, he'll become a Muslim to you!
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

The question I need answered are:
1. Why does your God have the need to have a son? (Humans needs son/daughters to carry on their genealogy, for help, company, etc)

Quran 38:72

Pickthall: And when I have fashioned him and breathed into him of My Spirit, then fall down before him prostrate

Can you tell us why Allah has a spirit when he says he created man in his image (flesh)

If you can't explain why allah should have a spirit and why he should give man a spirit to add to a body making more than one person, is it not hypocrisy to be asking a God what form he should exist in if he says his son is a part of him just like his spirit which you never questioned

2. Why does God have the need to send his son to be killed for others to be saved?

Can you tell us why Adam sin became human sin, even humans that never knew Adam allah uses Adam sin to rub them

If you can't explain the theology behind some one sin rubbing everyone how then can you understand that someone righteousness can rub on everyone

3. Can't God save without killing and shedding human/God Blood?

Why couldn't allah erase Adam sin, why did he have to transfer sin to all mankind, or was it precious blood he couldn't see which Yaweh could see?

4. What do you believe in, is it that Jesus is God Yahweh himself or son of Yahweh or both?

Yaweh is God and has a holy spirit and a son that exist in his Trinity

Pickthall: And when I have fashioned him and breathed into him of My Spirit, then fall down before him prostrate,

Why don't you have a problem with allah that has a flesh he formed mankind in yet has another independent spirit

Yet you see him as one allah despite having different independent personalities

My own take:
1. A God is self sufficient! Needs no help, son, wife, elders, etc for him to function. Everything He created are subject to Him.
2. God should save without any ritualistic human sacrifice.
3. God should be against committing murder not supporting it.
4. Jesus is a man send by God. Not God or God's partner just because he can do miracles.
This is your own take as you call it, it doesn't changes who God is
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by HopeSpencer: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2021
vedaxcool:
They will surely meet their maker soon, Tucano is a sufficient response.

You want to pretend you're not happy seeing these abi?
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by effort1: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2021
seyz91:
Not most probably

Religion of war

You get it.

It is all about religion. It is a religion war against Christians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by AntiChristian: 10:04am On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by ENEMYOFGOD6: 10:04am On Aug 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Tomorrow is you Muslims that would still be dragging Yaweh to be allah and claim Mohamed is Yaweh prophet

Isaiah 45:7

I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

Don't cherry pick Bible verses, evil and calamity comes from the devil, but if Yaweh created Lucifer who birthed evil it's not technically wrong to say the one who created Lucifer created calamity

Yet the one who created Lucifer still never created the devil who became such on his volition

But in Quran 15:27 allah says he created demons and evil directly from fire, he didn't say he created angels that choosed to be demons, (He said he created demons and their evil)

While we had brought the jinn (demons, evil) into being out of blazing fire 15:27

Allah is the Creator of all things (An’am 102),” (demons, evil inclusive)

Unlike Yaweh, allah made the devil what he became, he mislead and deceived the devil his partner

Iblis (Satan)] said: "O my Lord! Because you misled(deceived) me I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all (mankind) S. 15:39

This is unlike what happened in Bible when Lucifer left his perfect path by himself not because God deceived him but because he wanted to be like Yaweh

Both Muhammad, jesus, angel,demon,Allah, satan or God doesn't exist. So Don't disturb us here with your imaginary God..
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by vedaxcool(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2021
[s]
HopeSpencer:

You want to pretend you're not happy seeing these abi?
[/s]

I have no use for what makes you happy.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by AntiChristian: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2021
Mikecold:
l

I don't think this question is for you cos you haven't answered the last one.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Thetruthshallse(m): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2021
My take in all of these is, ISLAMABAD. We told them in yorubaland that no sensible Yoruba man should be a Muslim, but they keep living in denial. Well every malam to his kettle. YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE. SHALOM
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by HopeSpencer: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I have no use for what makes you happy.

What happened to Afghanistan will be better than what's loading for your desert region.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:
Nice one.
They should face Afonja land because Afonjas believe in one Nigeria and they are not armed.
If they dare come to Igboland, they will dance skelewu. So for their safety and progress, they should head to Afonja land. Oyo precisely.
Long live Fulani Herdsmen.
May God bless their business.

F-ing tribalist
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by AntiChristian: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2021
Mikecold:
His God doesn't

If you have Bible verse bring it where his God support peadophiles

No change topic to war discussion o, because na your way

This is what I posted yesterday for you!

Numbers 31: 17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

NB: All males are killed even young ones, newborns...but sweet virgins young ladies were left alive. (I wonder how they know who is virgin) and what does keep them to yourself mean?
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by BKayy: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2021
naturefellow:
F-ing tribalist
And I am a tribe of what exactly?
My dear I am nationalist
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Coolgent(m): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2021
Fulani has already turned to demons.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by kabaarikabaari: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2021
pedrilo:
They r wasting their future.
By the time nigeria is divided, they'll realise the enormity of d damage they hav done to themselves
and what makes u feel Nigeria will one day b divided. we are one n we will continue to b one except God says otherwise. our main n major problem is lack of love to one another. lack of love is our major problem. true Christianity/Christian doesn't discriminate.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by vedaxcool(m): 10:19am On Aug 19, 2021
[s]
HopeSpencer:

What happened to Afghanistan will be better than what's loading for your desert region.
[/s]

I have no use for your future.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Germi9: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2021
Kriss216:
To encounter little boys like this with guns is the worse thing that can happen to anyone.

- They have no value for life.
- They're always trigger happy.
- To kill is like a game to them
- You'll feel guilt if you manage to overpower and kill them.

That small boy with his innocent look can make you give him your life savings ,meanwhile he’s loaded with cutlass and AK he’s obviously not Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

I don't think this question is for you cos you haven't answered the last one.
grin

There is none of your question i haven't trashed yet, even the threads you created for debate you were the one that abadoned it

You are the one owing me series of answers
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

This is what I posted yesterday for you!

Numbers 31: 17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

Let me take this slowly

Numbers 31: 3

And Moses spake unto the people saying, arm some of yourselves unto war

So as you can see this was a war not love making, (I don't know what you expect in wars) but war today entails claiming territories, botty etc let alone what was obtainable as priorities in those times

Should i tell you the number of times these things Israel did happened to them by their own Invaders who did worst and even destroyed their temples simply because they disobeyed God

Did God not allow them to be taken for slaves, virgins taken etc?

Are you aware it was even the international treaties by UN after ww2 that brought the world to certain acceptable practice on what should be off limit in war?

NB: All males are killed even young ones, newborns...but sweet virgins young ladies were left alive. (I wonder how they know who is virgin) and what does keep them to yourself mean?
They know virgins simply because virgins had distinct separation characteristics, dressing, congregation they stayed in

All these things happened to isralis too and even worst when they fell

Numbers 31: 2

Avenge the children of Israel of the midianities

Can you see that the passage your took all this was a revenge mission by israel for worst things that was done to israel

Can you now see your hypocrisy and how israel was in order defending themselves

Can you compare this to Mohamed and the Quran that mandates war, killing on any nation only if they don't agree with their Islam believe

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to "fight against people" so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Hope you see you have no question actually

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts To FG’s Plan To Lift Suspension / Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate / Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.