Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. (4713 Views)

What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by czarr(m): 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
She was looking through my phone gallery for evidence of me cheating... She couldn't find anything, she suddenly went to the gallery options and went to hide album or something like that(to see if I hid anything in my gallery) I was shocked because before then I didn't know something like that existed, even when I looked through her phone.

I knew there and then she was cheating, but she played herself, I was already looking for an excuse to get rid of her because her kpekus was getting wider, I am big down there but I was sure the person or people sharing her with me were bigger lol.

So while she was sleeping that night I used her finger to unlock her phone, went to gallery went to options and went to hide albums....i saw pictures and videos of different guys. I just thank God because she hate condoms but I always make sure to use it. Needless to say I ended it.

How did you find out your gf was cheating?
Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by omonighoblessing(f): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
This story get as E be

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by Aidejay(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
All this investigations and hacking over public swimming pool.

My own I asked her friend.

6 Likes

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by abouzaid: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
> 99% of 9ja girls are cheats, so it's no big issue, your next babe would likely be a cheat too. And believe me, you are yet to meet a wide toto, too much water, no grip whatever.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Okay cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by czarr(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
abouzaid:
> 99% of 9ja girls are cheats, so it's no big issue, your next babe would likely be a cheat too. And believe me, you are yet to meet a wide toto, too much water, no grip whatever.
Lol, and the annoying part is when I enter very smoothly and easily she go dey shout like say she tight and I dey struggle my way in. Fear women

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by DenreleDave(m): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
I ended it when ṣhe miraculously grew a gigantic and mighty dick... Like x14 of mine tongue grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by Elzazzi: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lool. An average Nigerian girl get up to 5 Boyfriends and the ones with very big asss get up to 10 Boyfriends sef, so Never trust any Bitch. If you are currently dating a Nigerian girl with big Yansh, just know that you aren’t the only one dating her. And if you are the emotional kinda guy please avoid big ass girls before you dieee. grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by MrReeseG(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
czarr:
Lol, and the annoying part is when I enter very smoothly and easily she go dey shout like say she tight and I dey struggle my way in. Fear women

Na my ex be this.. lmao, the way wide she go dey squirm like say e tight am cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by czarr(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
MrReeseG:

Na my ex be this.. lmao, the way wide she go dey squirm like say e tight am cheesy
my brother e tire me

2 Likes

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
I smell lies lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by fati2001(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
czarr:
She was looking through my phone gallery for evidence of me cheating... She couldn't find anything, she suddenly went to the gallery options and went to hide album or something like that(to see if I hid anything in my gallery) I was shocked because before then I didn't know something like that existed, even when I looked through her phone.

I knew there and then she was cheating, but she played herself, I was already looking for an excuse to get rid of her because her kpekus was getting wider, I am big down there but I was sure the person or people sharing her with me were bigger lol.

So while she was sleeping that night I used her finger to unlock her phone, went to gallery went to options and went to hide albums....i saw pictures and videos of different guys. I just thank God because she hate condoms but I always make sure to use it. Needless to say I ended it.

How did you find out your gf was cheating?

2 Likes

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by Iamtoyosii: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
Aidejay:
All this investigations and hacking over public swimming pool.

My own I asked her friend.

And the friend told you

1 Like

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by Ritzybeauty(f): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
Unnecessary stress!!... What is yours would certainly be yours, don't kill yourself and save your sanity when it comes to relationship matters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by 1Sharon(f): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pls , where can I find the hide gallery option?

1 Like

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
lol...wahala no too much , I am big down there but I was sure the person or people sharing her with me were bigger
Awon Wembley stadium
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by Monogamy: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
You guys are using each other if you don't know

Pkekus is available in exchange for your mumurity

1 Like

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by MufasaLion: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2021

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by MufasaLion: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
7Randall:
idiot

Must you quote eveything before you comment? You could only comment 'idiot' undecided

3 Likes

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by czarr(m): 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
7Randall:
idiot
it is well with your soul
Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by Fakbrown: 7:20am On Aug 19, 2021
90 percent of Nigerian girls cheat, they do hookup too, left my ex because she won't jux yid to my advice, told me a guy raped her in an hotel on the 24th of December 2021,found out myself, she still communicated ted with the man she claimed to have raped her, I knew she belonged to the street, I loved and was emotional about it, thought I could change her, I had my number connected to her MTNapp so I know who she calls, she schools in Bayelsa and stays in Port Harcourt, she told me her mum was sick and requested to come take care of her that she would be coming the next day, I saw the story was not sounding genuine, I checked my MTNapp found out she called the man she claimed to have raped her he sent her money she was supposed to see him that night, I told her to come to my place b4 going so she did, told her to help me with her phone found out mum had never called her, she had just a handbag that contains are nightgown and two books, insulted the hell out of her broke up that day, she was even a medical student with big ass, my advice to myself was never to date a girl in the university, even if she is not bad, external influences would make her to be bad, now I just hump and move on

7 Likes

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by Michelle55: 7:48am On Aug 19, 2021
Fakbrown:
90 percent of Nigerian girls cheat, they do hookup too, left my ex because she won't jux yid to my advice, told me a guy raped her in an hotel on the 24th of December 2021,found out myself, she still communicated ted with the man she claimed to have raped her, I knew she belonged to the street, I loved and was emotional about it, thought I could change her, I had my number connected to her MTNapp so I know who she calls, she schools in Bayelsa and stays in Port Harcourt, she told me her mum was sick and requested to come take care of her that she would be coming the next day, I saw the story was not sounding genuine, I checked my MTNapp found out she called the man she claimed to have raped her he sent her money she was supposed to see him that night, I told her to come to my place b4 going so she did, told her to help me with her phone found out mum had never called her, she had just a handbag that contains are nightgown and two books, insulted the hell out of her broke up that day, she was even a medical student with big ass, my advice to myself was never to date a girl in the university, even if she is not bad, external influences would make her to be bad, now I just hump and move on

How manage? Has this year ended already and I didn't know?

Gbas gbos everywhere.. You guys should take it easy mbok.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by Superd14: 7:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Cheater caught cheater grin

2 Likes

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by Ishilove: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2021
omonighoblessing:
This story get as E be
I swear. Very nonsense story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by Fakbrown: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2021
Michelle55:

How manage? Has this year ended already and I didn't know?

Gbas gbos everywhere.. You guys should take it easy mbok.
, oga last year that prompted me to put the year, it were to be this I wouldn't have, don't come be quoting me, if you don't understand just read and pass

2 Likes

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by Michelle55: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2021
Fakbrown:
, oga last year that prompted me to put the year, it were to be this I wouldn't have, don't come be quoting me, if you don't understand just read and pass
Maybe ya eyes is paining you that's why you didn't see the 2021 you penned down instead of 2020, na so una go dey blow zobo upandan anyhow.
Besides, always resist the urge to shalaye. E get why bro.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by earthsync(f): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2021
It takes a cheater to know one. You deserve what you get op

1 Like

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by Fakbrown: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2021
Michelle55:

Maybe ya eyes is paining you that's why you didn't see the 2021 you penned down instead of 2020, na so una go dey blow zobo upandan anyhow.
Besides, always resist the urge to shalaye. E get why bro.

Abeg stop quoting me, your head dey pain you abi. Errors are part of life if you don't understand that it was typo is your problem, I was not writing impress you, stop quoting I beg you
Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by Smile4me01(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2021
Fakbrown:
my guy that Bayelsa you mentioned murdered the matter no girl in Bayelsa that is not into prostitution no matter the tribe and they can't do without sugar daddy i have experience them tire don't even be emotional on any girl you date in yenagoa.

1 Like

Re: Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. by ruffkenny: 12:45am On Aug 20, 2021
1Sharon:
Pls , where can I find the hide gallery option?
Hey there is an app called hidex calculator,there u can save all videos and pictures including apps u don't want another person to see and lock it with password,only u can access that calculator on ur phone,anyone who sees it will think is just a normal calculator..thank me later..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Slept With My Husband A Night Before Our Wedding.~ A Woman's Confession / Nicki Minaj Shares Her Naked Pictures / My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.