Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp (4716 Views)

Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos? / My Best Friend Impregnated My Wife After Accommodating Us When We Had Issues / Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by congo4ka: 9:52am On Jan 24, 2022
My educated friend just impregnated his mum's deaf and dumb illiterate house help.

He said the girl usually bleat like a goat whenever she is about to cumm but her round soft big assss made it difficult for him to bring it out when he was about to come so he mistakenly pour everything inside and it was really thick.

Now she is pregnant and my friends mum says she will not abort the baby that he must marry her. They are already calling him oko odi ( husband of the deaf) what should he do, he doesn't want to marry her.

Please all the yabs should be directed to my friend

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by Mood11: 9:56am On Jan 24, 2022
He took advantage of the helpless girl and now doesn't want to marry her angry angry

"A child that uses bare hands to carry dead rat, should be forced to fetch water to wash his hand"

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by emetisuccess(m): 9:57am On Jan 24, 2022
Shiba oo shiba, girl u make me are sinner, he has pulled the trigger. Trouble no dey finish ooo. At alll !!!!

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by Jeon(f): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2022
you are the one

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by KashApp: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2022
Congratulations to “your” friend.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by fikayormi(m): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2022
I , on behalf of all nairalanders Congratulate your friend or you.. it not easy to be a dad this days

19 Likes

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by KingAlayinde(m): 10:48am On Jan 24, 2022
congo4ka:
My educated friend just impregnated his mum's deaf and dumb illiterate house help.

He said the girl usually bleat like a goat whenever she is about to cumm but her round soft big assss made it difficult for him to bring it out when he was about to come so he mistakenly pour everything inside and it was really thick.

Now she is pregnant and my friends mum says she will not abort the baby that he must marry her. They are already calling him oko odi ( husband of the deaf) what should he do, he doesn't want to marry her.

Deaf and dumb are humans too and they do makes a good loyal wife, tell your guy to brace up and be a man to face the world and not mind the crowd cos nothing like mistakes for this life's , most things happen for reasons

12 Likes

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by RedCentaur(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2022
My problem is, how did the girl know what sex is all about? She's deaf and dumb right?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by brosom(m): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2022
Just as her soft big round ass made u cum inside her without thinking the consequences,

Marry her without thinking about if she's deaf and dumb, hence the soft big round ass is urs alone forever grin..

Op I'm loving ur mother already, she's a decision woman.

14 Likes

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by Kharol1234: 11:21am On Jan 24, 2022
Baba wan hit and run, I like the mama for that you must marry her, you no like her but u dive her ocean like fish

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by OneCorner: 11:30am On Jan 24, 2022
Lol. Deaf and dumb house help
U people just like lying sha
posting fake stories upandan

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2022
RedCentaur:
My problem is, how did the girl know what sex is all about? She's deaf and dumb right?
See question
Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by Danjikanbauchi: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2022
congo4ka:

I pray God bless the oko odi with twins.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by juniorstar(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2022
Deaf and dumb deserve the D too.
Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by omotoshodontee1: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
We all know it is u grin grin grin.. nothing feels like Cumming on big soft round ass...
Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by daddio(m): 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
congo4ka:

He doesn't want to marry her, but e dey chook prick enter her punnani!?

Ya friend don pick Buhari's call be dat na grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by Nicepoker(m): 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Made up stories for children.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Trash!

Believe this story at your own peril.

Of all people in the world, Na deaf and dumb your friend mama see take do maid? undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by 21savages: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
emetisuccess:
Shiba oo shiba, girl u make me are sinner, he has pulled the trigger. Trouble no dey finish ooo. At alll !!!!
at all at all
Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by blinking001(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
He should live with the consequences of his actions. Masculinity has gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by Boogyman557: 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by Destiblack(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
[quote author=congo4ka post=109645546]My educated friend just impregnated his mum's deaf and dumb illiterate house help.

You are the one and that ROAD you choose was destined for you. She is your wife.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by Truvelisback(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
congo4ka:

How does the girl do house cores since she is deaf and dumb? And how does the mum communicate to her to do house cores if i am sure u aren't lying?

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by Walkee: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mood11:
He took advantage of the helpless girl and now doesn't want to marry her angry angry

"A child that uses bare hands to carry dead rat, should be forced to fetch water to wash his hand"
and what if the fictional househelp is older than the boy, will it still be him taking advantage of her or the other way round

1 Like

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
congo4ka:

it's you. ..
Which yeye friend?

This educated friend (you) that wasn't educated enough to buy her postinor immediately after he nutted and she bleated like a goat.
Which school did he go to?

What is the correlation between bleating like a goat and his cumming? Does he have a beastiality fetish?

He must have slept with her more than once.

Educated man that is not educated in the way of self control.

Abeg, invite me for wedding rice.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Trash!

Believe this story at your own peril.

Of all people in the world, Na deaf and dumb your friend mama see take do maid? undecided
....Thank you o jare.

Still wondering how her mum and others will be communicating with her inrespect of her chores except they are all deaf and dumb

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....Thank you o jare.

Still wondering how her mum and others will be communicating with her inrespect of her chores except they are all deaf and dumb
especially as she is illiterate

1 Like

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
especially as she is illiterate
...I just tire for the fake story.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
juniorstar:
Deaf and dumb deserve the D too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp by Mercury12(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
Your suppose friend should marry her.
Deaf and dumb are humans too and they have feelings.

So your friend should brace up and put a ring on that finger as that the best thing to do to cover her shame. . . Else there might be further consequences for him in future. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Backside Challenge / Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... / Letter To Ireneony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.