Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

New V!deo Of JHS Students Doing B!g Th!ngs Inside Cl@ssroom Hits The Net - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New V!deo Of JHS Students Doing B!g Th!ngs Inside Cl@ssroom Hits The Net (2680 Views)

2 JHS Students Caught On Secret Camera CHOPPING Themselves Inside A Swimming / Video Of JHS 1 Students Caught Ki$$ing & Nacking Find It's Way Online / Watch The Video Of JHS 1 Students “doing The Do” During Classroom Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New V!deo Of JHS Students Doing B!g Th!ngs Inside Cl@ssroom Hits The Net by trendinggist909: 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
The video which has gone viral shows some group of JHS students dancing and jubilating inside the class while their teachers were not around.

Some boys could be seen mounting at the back of g!rls while they r0ck themselves like there’s no t0morrow.

Similarly, some girls could also be seen tw£rk!ing and showing their Ch00p!ing skills inside the classroom.

The fact that this happened inside the classroom is another factor to look into “Where are the teachers”?

Let me leave that question for you to answer.

VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/send-us-cartons-of-condoms-gangs-which-impregnate-teenage-girls-demands/
TOKTOK9JA

(1) (Reply)

Photos: A Look At What Happened On No Bra Day In Ghana / How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love / Please What Can I Take To Perform Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.