Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

2 JHS Students Caught On Secret Camera CHOPPING Themselves Inside A Swimming - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 JHS Students Caught On Secret Camera CHOPPING Themselves Inside A Swimming (3801 Views)

Two Female Nigerian Students Caught Fighting Over A Boy (pic) / Video:their Parents Are Looking 4 School Fees, But See What JHS Students R Doing / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 JHS Students Caught On Secret Camera CHOPPING Themselves Inside A Swimming by cubanfirstlady: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2021
You send them to school, this is what they end up doing. We will continue to expose them until their parents see it.

hs students are really doing the most nowadays and by the time they get to shs then everything condemns. They ain’t even scared that someone might be videoing them in the act and that it can affect them negatively in the future.

Toktok9ja has sighted a video on jhs student ‘ch0p!ng’ themselves in a swimming pool. The swimming pool which is supposed to be used as cooling off heat from the body on sunny days, Is now where these young and old people now play their ‘maame ne paapa’.

In the video, the students recorded themselve Chopp!ng each other.

While their parents think they are in school learning little do they know their children were in a swimming pool ‘ch0p!ng’ themselves for everyone to see.

VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/h-0-t-two-jhs-students-caught-on-secret-camera-chopping-themselves-in-a-swimming-video/

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Do This Badly,someone Please Advice Me / I Escaped / Can A Man With Two Wives Have intercourse with both at same time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.