Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? (30631 Views)

What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by millionboi(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
ifyken:
Mine is no amount of peer pressure or family and friends pressure can stop me from continuing doing Yahoo
jail dey ooo
Prison dey ooo
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Killermamba: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
Drugs

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Moji12(f): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Cheat, sugar daddy stuff..... I even put myself to test to c if it was jus word of the mouth but omo I no fit.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by millionboi(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Harrykn:
No amount of pressure can make me kill myself, there is always hope, for everyone.
your post make sense

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Remag666:
nice assumption � there's only one problem...its people like you that have never stayed long enough around married women and see if you can survive their seduction even those ashawo you're fucking are married women
I don’t beep ashawo FYI
Only runs girls

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by madukaanaya(m): 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
smoking i hate cigar igbo weed and likes
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by millionboi(m): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Onyi22:
Marrying a poor guy with the hope that things will get better..
God forbid undecided
poor you

Last last na ur pussy go suffer m
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by millionboi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Mine is fuccking person wife. That is one thing I can never do no matter the pressure.
what if u do unknownly
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Gfskw: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oh
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Tapout(m): 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
grandlexuz:

The reverse is the case. A broke kid with youths around into yahoo feels peered pressure to join. His resolve not to even in hardship defines his person

I get your point, but there's actually a difference between "Peer Pressure" and "an Illegal activity by law".
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
KosiGee:

Not even if you are left with no choice?? angry

What if deadly armed robbers invade your home and you have a good shotgun and in a good position to scatter them ??

Habaaaa. That one different na. Or if I am left with bandit or terrorist. I go do dem shege if I have the chance. That one is self defense
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Juliusmomoh: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
debbydams:
cool,most of my friends are from kogi

Nice meeting you....
Then you must hear igala be dat na? .... Abuwele
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Juliusmomoh: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Cee0nne:

There are a lot of things I can't do though,let me mention few below.
Pre-marital sex, cheating , smoking, drinking alcohol, fraudulent acts, suchlike
I would rather use my brain to get what I want than scamming people

Using your head to get what you want? ... Is that not scamming
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by millionboi(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
09085607453king:
To play Nairabet
only or to bet generally?
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
Scam/fraud
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

I don’t beep ashawo FYI
Only runs girls

grin okay you got me laughing
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Habib101: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Having discussions that is not beneficial, unknowledgeable and nonsense talks
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Kinzo0917(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
CursedNsukka:

You're brain dead, how can ashawo be safer than your mom cheesy grin cheesy
. Useless fool. Is ur mum not ashawo? Where did ur drunk dad met her? Was it not in a brothel? Useless bastad son of a bitch
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by millionboi(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. Thinking dey always bleed from there is a no no for me. Spit
i can't still believe ppl do it.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by millionboi(m): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Quaddafi29:
Marry
u said?
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by debbydams(f): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Nice meeting you....
Then you must hear igala be dat na? .... Abuwele
I don't understand anything oo,
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by millionboi(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Haha no be your fellow niggas they beg to do it not even on any pressure, the smelling is out of this world
wait....u mean some guys beg to suck pussy?

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Juliusmomoh: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
debbydams:
I don't understand anything oo,

grin grin grin this anty sef.... And you are whinning me. Lol. ... Tell your friend to teach you na. .. Very easy to learn
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by millionboi(m): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wayne4uall:
Voting for APC
if na osinbanjo I go vote oo
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by NNEWIsuper: 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
coputa:
[s]When you grow up, you will understand better that your mother has been called "ashawo" more than a thousand times, even by your father[/s]
Just tell us your mama be ashawo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by millionboi(m): 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:
Most of u saying you can’t beep ashawo as if you met your wife / girlfriend virgin and many of you here your girlfriend Na confirm online olosho check tinder, Inmessage or baddoo if you will not see your girlfriend..

As for me I will never sleep with a married woman
thy no get sense
Most of them have retired ashawo as wife

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by amrichy(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Z

undecided
I know you wouldn't be able to come up with any intellectually sound reason to justify your preference.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Luck98: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by millionboi(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kennyking1234:
True, I worked somewhere very close to a brothel and some of the girls are extremely beautiful, they don't look a typical runs girl, they are more Like a normal fine girl or someone's babe.
don't mind them,thy don't know anything
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Okikiola914(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Luck98:

Or anything that looks like snake,

E. G; snake-lizard, crocodile e. t. c...
U gat it
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by millionboi(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
Misterone:
be very very careful in search of your rich guy make dem no go use you do ritual.
and make her hoe no burn
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by millionboi(m): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Abigarnics01:
Double dating.
I can multitask well in other things but not in men's matter at all. Being loyal hasn't paid me either but I have peace of mind. No man anywhere can come out to say I ate his money, cheated on him or double-played him in any way. I am a bubble-bee and can be extremely playful but very strict.
Another thing is drinking alcohol. My entire system cannot tolerate it at all, same with smoking and those crazy things people do for fun. My hands and legs nor dey at all.
which state are you from

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa / Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.