Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again (35788 Views)

What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by blazepascal(m): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
What is that thing you have tried to stop for a long time, but you still see your self doing it.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by blazepascal(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
I should start first..i dont know why i like boring my finger nails even the nails on my toes i've tried to stop it but i keep forgetting its already a habit ..i think i learnt how to bite my nails from my dad ..my dad always bite his nails often ..i dont know how and why i copied him .please how can i stop biting my nails..because my nails are now short.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by talented321: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
How to still make it more and more big' i am always lost in thinking

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by judatech: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
Negative Thoughts...it just seeps in

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Daddyseun1: 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sniffling cocaine

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by blazepascal(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
talented321:
Sucking of p*ssy
are for you real ??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by IamFINESSE: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
Masturbation

440 Likes 29 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
Eavesdropping

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
talented321:
Sucking of p*ssy
You are too spoilt

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by fyzaila: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
Skipping breakfast. I've tried some much to avoid it but i can't help it. I just don't feel like eating till between 11am and 12pm. And i can't force myself to eat when i don't feel like eating. 😕

201 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Sonnobax15(m): 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
I feel like I'm too soft to be called a man........I just want to be as hard as a rock undecided

Modified:::See as una just dey misunderstand and misquote anyhow cheesy. Na for some people IQ cha oh cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by blazepascal(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I feel like I'm too soft to be called a man........I just want to be as hard as a rock undecided
do you have feminine trait

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by ImmanuelMyron(m): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Go dey live for isale eko.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Brownshoe: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
Powder and chalk eating

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Ayoothniel1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Try going to the gym and read self development books

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Davizee(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
living

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Sonnobax15(m): 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:

Go dey live for isale eko.
. grin. See this werey grin grin.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Sonnobax15(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2023
blazepascal:
do you have feminine trait
. Nah...far from that....... grin. When I said I'm soft,what I simply means is that pressure doesn't normally look good on me..

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by 9182736455O1999(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2023
blazepascal:
I should start first..i dont know why i like boring my finger nails even the nails on my toes i've tried to stop it but i keep forgetting its already a habit ..i think i learnt how to bite my nails from my dad ..my dad always bite his nails often ..i dont know how and why i copied him .please how can i stop biting my nails..because my nails are now short.
Did you just say you bite off your toe nails WTF!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Talknochip(m): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
Dwelling on my past
Its really weighing me down

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by NastiLord: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
fyzaila:
Skipping breakfast. I've tried some much to avoid it but i can't help it. I just don't feel like eating till between 11am and 12pm. And i can't force myself to eat when i don't feel like eating. 😕
I been think say na only me in this country dey do this. Finally I've gotten a partner grin grin.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Illegal1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
omoh........to stop going to ashawo quarter,bt no way..

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Sniper101(m): 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
Wooing married ladies on SM angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by spencekat(m): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
Talknochip:
Dwelling on my past
Its really weighing me down
You are a perfectionist

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by BenedictAbajue(m): 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
judatech:
Negative Thoughts...it just seeps in
I never thought this as anything until someone called me a Pessimist. Now I just accept it that way. It must have some advantage sha.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by fyzaila: 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
NastiLord:
I been think say na only me in this country dey do this. Finally I've gotten a partner grin grin.

Azzzin ehn we need help cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by NastiLord: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
fyzaila:

Azzzin ehn we need help cheesy
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Dreadlock69(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
Smoking though not an addict

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Bestfits(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
Overthinking and worrying

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
Being way too nice and helpful to people.....

It bites back most times.....

73 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Jaan Roose Takes Daring Walk Across Lagos Bridge / Davido Congratulates Wizkid After He Sold Out O2 Arena London Last Night / Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.