Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? (30654 Views)

What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Thank you my brother ...
I can't just drink alcohol

ALCOHOL GET LEVEL AND CLASS BRO!

I DON'T DRINK TOO BUT E GET THE ONE WAY I NO FIT MISS. E DEY MAKE MAN LIVE LONGER.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by drkay(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2021
Smoking
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Oneeyesunday: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2021
Homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2021
To dey follow woman
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2021
Kill a nuclear family member or Gay thing. Any other thing i fit do or dey do already
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by benqo01(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2021
Smoking,drinking,fucking ashawo......womanizing
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2021
I can never take another human life. Never

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Lordbinsmar: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2021
Smoking, drinking alcohol, commiting crime, and womanizing
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Oluromantic: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2021
Donspicey:

You will still drink alcohol one day,,,, grin,

Tick today's date cheesy
You think in a young nairalander like you?
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Hamiltonii: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2021
Take back a woman who left to fúck another man.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2021
Smoke Igbo or Carry olosho cool cool cool
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by anoziechi(f): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2021
Prostitution and being a baby mama

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2021
Onyi22:
Marrying a poor guy with the hope that things will get better..
God forbid undecided

HAHAHAHAHAHA

FUNNY U.

U B OTEDOLA PIKIN?

I LOST MY FRIENDS WHEN THINGS DIDN'T GO AS PLANNED. BUT SEE NOW A HOMIE IS BALLING REALLY HARD WITH BIGGER PROSPECT SEF AND THEY WANNA HOLLA AT ME. ME JUST ON THE OTHER END LAUGHING LIKE A MAD MAN.

THIS LIFE IS SO FUNNY AND PPL ARR TOO FAKE.

THE ONLY HUMAN BEING I CAN LOOK DOWN ON IS THE ONE THAT IS ALREADY SMELLING because DEY ONE WAY DEY MORTUARY FIT WAKE UP BLOW OVER NIGHT.

U NEED WISDOM LADY

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by IamPlato(m): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2021
OscarJaden:
No amount of peer pressure will make me suck a Nigeria girl pus*y

Tueh
But you will suck American girl pussy abi... You are a fowl

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by KosiGee(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Mine is womanizing.

Respect.
I can’t and I’ll will never do yahoo or internet financial fraud. I can’t cheat anyone of their hard earned money. That’s evil...but you said womanising embarassed embarassed

If you put a grenade inside a sweet punny and warn me severely...I might detonate the grenade and hold the lady tightly while we are blasted into oblivion lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed....but you see ashawo. I can’t patronise one...Never.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2021
Bmaster:
everything about this vagina people are complicated!

Imagine your reply,.

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Kinzo0917(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2021
fourboys:
u get sense die
. Bleep na Bleep. Ashawo or no ashawo, All na pussy. Ashawo's are even safer because dey always insist on condom to a girl u date that will be bleeping other guys without protection and thereby transfer hiv to you. So….

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Bmaster(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2021
Beebah2000:
una too dey form on top every Small thing

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by fuck419: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2021
U don dey mad abi?
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by buramide(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2021
ifyken:
Mine is no amount of peer pressure or family and friends pressure can stop me from continuing doing Yahoo

We can as well help you buy all GIFT CARDS at cool and fast rate. Amazon, iTunes, Nordstrom, Ebay, Google Play, Steam, Apple etc

Any quantity can come

Call or what's app SO ventures 08067113111
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Donspicey: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2021
Oluromantic:

You think in a young nairalander like you?

Person wey i give 5months gap grin......

Anyways i dey one cool spot like dis,,,,

Carry dat ur ride come mk we cancel some bottles cool
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Advance fee fraud ? ... Explain please
Lol... Scamming. That's what it means
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Kinzo0917(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2021
OscarJaden:

Tueh
. Thinking dey always bleed from there is a no no for me. Spit

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Holamilekan97(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2021
Smoking and drugs.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by KosiGee(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2021
Dreamhighnow:
I can never take another human life. Never

Not even if you are left with no choice?? angry

What if deadly armed robbers invade your home and you have a good shotgun and in a good position to scatter them ??
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2021
Peer pressure hmm , i say most Lil niggas don't even know what this shit mean . I've done most stuff pple say they wont do on here but that's a Man's choosing, you can't put the blame on someone . own up to your deeds and you will know if they are mistakes or choices ... If a man's hour has come be he brave or be he a coward ,aint no escape for him once he been born . SPEAK LIFE...
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Gerardo88: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2021
Smoking, Cultism, Drinking and womanizing

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by seyz91(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2021
Me too
NNEWIsuper:
To fcvk ashawo, it disgust me
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by seyz91(m): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2021
cheesy me too
OscarJaden:

Tueh
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Laeroy(f): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Once I make a decision, I never change my mind.

Also, I never forgive....

What if you later have reasons to change your mind?
Guess ego won't let u...

Also why don't you forgive when Christ forgives us of our debts.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by SirMichael1: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2021
Authoreety:
Yahoo yahoo... And banging someone that has ever been wifed by another man. Yuck!
That has never been wifed or that has been 'wifed'? Yucky comment.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by gonkin(m): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2021
Carry ashewo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] / See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.