Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) (83221 Views)

200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) / Russian Troops Battle Each Other To Earn Much-Prized Special Forces Beret (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by obinnanelson4(m): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Goodvibes007:

These are the Afghan Army that deserted. They are also flying helicopters to patrol.
US wasted their money trying to bring democracy into Afghanistan. The Afgan army themselves are the Taliban and vice versa.
just as Nigerian army are infiltrated with bokoharam.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by victorazy(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nbotee:
Someone somewhere repackaged the Taliban for dis takeover... I suspect the British considering how they have been aligning with them

Russia instead.
Na pay back on US did to them for 10yrs in Afghanistan in 70/80s
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by RealityKings: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nbotee:
Someone somewhere repackaged the Taliban for dis takeover... I suspect the British considering how they have been aligning with them
grin grin grin grin
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
They deal...that's how they get money.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Talkytalky55: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hanibbal:
This is haram in sharia islam.. In sharia Islam you have to put on a tattered cloth with short trouser that appears to be fighting the ground. That's how the taliban have been wearing their thing for decades but this new Taliban i don't understand.

Anyway Allahu AK Bomb.

Where did you get this baseless law from?
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by lexy2014: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
Anaerobi:

They have stronger back up. It's vivid and clear.... Am sure all this middle East are fully behind them... Am also suspecting Turkey too.

How did this so called back up prevent d afghan military from putting up a fight instead of running away?
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Anaerobi(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
lexy2014:

How did this so called back up prevent d afghan military from putting up a fight instead of running away?

I mean d Talibans have back up
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by macaranta(m): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

I'm surprised explorers and others didn't arrive at your point, I mean, isn't it very obvious? Why are they making it seem like the Taliban's have the intelligence and smartness of training themselves and exporting these military gears on their own?

True, I also strongly believe that the so-called Afghan army the USA has been training since probably had these guys as part of them. After all the US lacks the capacity to ascertain the authenticity of those submitting themselves to be trained as the afghan soldiers. As things went south the Taliban guys just went back to their main team.

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by delishpot: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Gadafii:
With the type of weapons and gadgets Afghan soldiers and their americani counterparts left behind, I am not surprised sad

Look at tactical gears, these guys are out to prove that they are no longer the old babaric taliban, but now reformed and we'll organized, hopefully human rights and the rights of women and children will be respected and preached to their regular foot soldiers

Funy you. You obviously don't know world politics enough to understand that it might be the same USA that might be funding Taliban and "fighting" with them too.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by meobizy(f): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lol. Weapons left by the US military. I believe the United States wants the situation to become such a humanitarian crisis that they’ll get forced to return there. No matter what equipment fighters possess, if they aren’t trained to use them properly then the objects are mere decorations which better trained personnel are yet to claim.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by cooltola(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
Taliban this , taliban dat. They no fit do nada to the US. As soon as the US left, they come flex , show skill. If not heroin and opium , afghanistan will be another desert. It is hard to win a war when the people in the country do not support you.
The only people I feel sorry for are the minority, and non Muslims.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
I don't care, let's talk about the atrocities happening in Nigeria first

1 Like

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by ViktorCash: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
China/Russia at work cool
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Holymykel(m): 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin grin
DoggoneDogg:
But someone told us he is the Musical Taliban and he's still walking free till this day...

No wahala
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by lanocfoods: 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nbotee:
I'm suspecting turkey
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Bngf: 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oh
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by lexy2014: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Anaerobi:

I mean d Talibans have back up

I no that's why I asked How did this so called Taliban back up prevent d afghan military from putting up a fight instead of running away?
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by lexy2014: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
lanocfoods:

I'm suspecting turkey

How did this so called Taliban back up prevent d afghan military from putting up a fight instead of running away?
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by lexy2014: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
delishpot:

Funy you. You obviously don't know world politics enough to understand that it might be the same USA that might be funding Taliban and "fighting" with them too.

So how does ur claim that d "USA might be funding Taliban and "fighting" with them" prevent d afghan military from defending their country against d Taliban?
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Proffdada: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Can't you understand that these are military gears supplied to the Afghan soldiers by the United States army that the Afghan forces abandoned and ran away surrendering to Taliban ??

Ask yourself, where did Taliban buy Humvee from ?

Ten years down the line, those vehicles will wear out and all the clothes, they go back to their former uniform.

Foreign aid has been withdrawn

what you don't understand is the art of war. As long as there's money flowing from the region, they'll be well funded
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by udemzeus(m): 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
Thank you Biden.

I am so happy that I have been vindicated over my support for Trump.

Wetin concern me
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Plut01: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nbotee:

You suspected well.....They need Afghan for post Brexit survival.

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by themanderon: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
I see all that is happening in Afghanistan as deliberately planned and carefully executed. Nothing happens by mistake in this crazy world we live in. Interesting times are ahead.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by greypencils: 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nbotee:
Not really, the U.S left tactical gear with Afghan soldiers they trained. The Taliban by the virtue of the takeover have inherited everything the U.S trained Afghan soldiers left behind.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by elonize(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

My Brother it's not fake. I saw most of these things the guys you put up here are putting on .

It was discreetly shared because YouTube was out to take it down. Those things were live. This World is filled with craziness and Wickedness.

Infact, the guy who is alleged to be the Mastermind behind the Taliban seizure of Kabul is a guy released from Guantanamo bay Prison by Barack Obama. Put the dots together and u could have a glimpse of what is happening..
I never trusted Obama,he's a cultists. Wen I dey tell ppo say u.s,sm ppo der get hand for dis Taliban matter, e say na lie
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Imitating the immoral west
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
There is a country(China/Russia/Pakistan) that is arming Taliban.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Habib101: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Now with this equipments trainings that makes them luk like us troops, they won't take nonse from anyone that comes on their way Lord have mercy on the Afghanistan people
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by treatise: 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
Explorers:
Rather than the typical Salwar Kameez and AK-47 slung over the shoulder that has become synonymous with farmer-turned-terrorist Taliban fighters.

A member of the Pakistan Defence website told the news outlet that it showed the Taliban are no longer a bunch of farmers, but a professional paramilitary force, with one experts suggesting they were even better equipped that Pakistan's army.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9905305/The-Taliban-special-forces-Heavily-armed-fighters-American-equipment.html

Replenishing the ammo will be a challenge unlike the ease to download drake's songs �
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Ayo2004: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
obonujoker:
CIA ops as usual is what we see in Afghanistan... However whatever the plan of the enemy is, evil will never prevail for long...
Mumu talk
Evil lasts longer than good sef e.g innocent Nigerians die everyday without reaching 40 while the mannequin in Aso Rock will most likely reach 150 grin
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Kubernetes: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Philipxxxx0:
all this things are plan work , Islam is going to destroy the world. Before antichrist will come.

Do u not think that the anti Christ ancestry are the Jews?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) / Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) / Political Cartoons Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.