Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,825 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) (83228 Views)

200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) / Russian Troops Battle Each Other To Earn Much-Prized Special Forces Beret (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by eburuu: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

I rather get wasted for JESUS and discover HE is not than Live in folly now and Discover JESUS is the Only way , and see my Life wasted in Hell Forever.
Wake up young man! So you don't get Eternally wasted.
save your self nothing like jesus
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Hanibbal(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
Talkytalky55:

Where did you get this baseless law from?

From the holy book of suicide bombers. The book of Taliban, Isis, Al-qaeda and Boko Haram. The book that gives the knowledge of 72 virgins.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by yemmywesey(m): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
CIA unseen fingers is playing on this action.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
Small small they are getting there... America and NATO left a whole lot of mess in Afghanistan... I hope they won't kill themselves finish before rapture come
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Prince001(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
lexy2014:

so with all ur knowledge, kindly inform us on who is doing d packaging and who supplied d taliban these equipment and uniforms on display

I don't need to educate, the truth is out there for u to see! Search for it don't be lazy.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by jaxxy(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
A guy on YouTube shared a clip of the weapons that were Purposely left behind.

I saw Different kinds of gears, artilleries, Machines of different types and Pick up vehicles.

Believe it or not, There are deep arrangements all over the world Preparing the ground For the Lawlessness one and the " Man of Lawlessness "

Many things are not like they seem, but one sure Fact is that we in the Last of Last Moments.

Anymoment, JESUS will take his own out of this Filthy, evil, decaying World and then there will be Full insanity on Earth.
Get Ready and Live Ready! The KING of kings is Coming.

The Americans trained an Afghanistan government army so obviously that was who the equipment was ment for bt they said they can’t fight taliban.

People forget an Afghanistan army was left behind to defend the government. undecided

Nbotee:
Someone somewhere repackaged the Taliban for dis takeover... I suspect the British considering how they have been aligning with them

Nothing of such.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by akdjr(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Worse than this has happened before e no get any end we de close. Once u die ur own don end be that life goes on......
YeyeGbami:

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Livingstone124: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nbotee:
Someone somewhere repackaged the Taliban for dis takeover... I suspect the British considering how they have been aligning with them
just like someone in Aso rock repackaged Bubu and sent him to rule us
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by milann: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
BrainArk:
Donald Trump already made he a deal with the Taliban and Afghan government before he left, I think Joe Biden just made a little change to the deal. In other worlds US government intentionally let the Taliban take over.

Or it is just the weapon left by the Afghan army after they ran out of logistics which is really dumb when you think about it.

If this goes wrong USA will be paying darely for it, because there will be incessant terrorist attack on US and US won't be able to conduct any military drill on Afghan because it will be impossible separating civilians from the terrorist. Or if China strikes a deal with the Taliban it will be bad for US.
According to Wikipedia, the Taliban are an Islamist group formed by afgan resistance students trained in Pakistan following the Soviet Mujahideen war. It's not like they are a terrorist Organisation. Pardon me if I'm wrong. I think apart from their strict interpretation of Sharia law, their association with alqaeda really dented their image.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by saintade01(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
Some country are behind the downfall of Afghanistan using the Taliban,
By the time the Taliban eye open there won't be a country to call their home grin
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Hanibbal(m): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Omobalo67:

You must be a f00l

Learn to be a true critique and not a christidiot

I'd rather learn how to whip you and your 72 virgin crew than learn to be a true critique.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Hanibbal(m): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
alabisulaiman31:

You are mad

Face your fate and enjoy your 72 virgins man.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Lazenby007(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Buhari is behind all these
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by milann: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
AK481:
not all province have fallen to taliban.

the acting president saleh is in the unfallen province of more than 1.3m people in it, some areas are being retaken back.the panjshir province
forget it. They are 100% in control of afganistan Why do you think citizens and foreigners are preparing to flee
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by bbbb56: 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hanibbal:
This is haram in sharia islam.. In sharia Islam you have to put on a tattered cloth with short trouser that appears to be fighting the ground. That's how the taliban have been wearing their thing for decades but this new Taliban i don't understand.

Anyway Allahu AKA Bomb.
IT'S SAD FOR YOUR COMMET MY BROTHER YOU ARE TALK RUBISHED HERE BOTH MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIAN ARE SERVICING THE ONLY GOD BUT WITH DIFFERENT FAITH ALLAHU AKBAR MEAN THE GOD IS GREAT I DON'T THINK YOU WOULD BE HAPPY IF SOMEONE COMING HERE RUBISHING YOUR FAITH WE SHOULD KNOW HOW TO LIVE WITH ONE ANOTHER IN PEACE WITHOUT INSULTING EACH OTHER

1 Like

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by AmadorSays: 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
No be lie, these guys mean am o
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by milann: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
Goodvibes007:

These are the Afghan Army that deserted. They are also flying helicopters to patrol.
US wasted their money trying to bring democracy into Afghanistan. The Afgan army themselves are the Taliban and vice versa.
people talk as if the talibans are not afganis
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by pacespot(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
cheesy grin even without these tools Taliban was deadly, imagine what they will become now. Hope this version of Taliban is more liberal than what most people expected
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Tapout(m): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
some of you don't need a prophet to tell you these are most likely US military gears abandoned by the Afgan armed forces. That's their (USA) iconic Humvee right there. Don't you see boko haram posing with out military vehicles and arms?? undecided
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Kuginzi: 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
The Igbos are involve in helping the Taliban Army

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Akalia(m): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

My Brother it's not fake. I saw most of these things the guys you put up here are putting on .

It was discreetly shared because YouTube was out to take it down. Those things were live. This World is filled with craziness and Wickedness.

Infact, the guy who is alleged to be the Mastermind behind the Taliban seizure of Kabul is a guy released from Guantanamo bay Prison by Barack Obama. Put the dots together and u could have a glimpse of what is happening..
You really are blessed with wisdom and sound intellect by God. I enjoy your pattern of evangelizing.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by pacespot(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
Americans, well done grin
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by MansoryMX(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
terrymason:
What next for this country?

We all know what’s next. To breed Terrorism, try to lay their hands on a Nuke and make a grace mistake that will cost them millions of lives by daring America

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Harmattan123(m): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
These people are not joking, they mean business
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by imam07: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
shagamite:
Nigerian army sef no fit stand them. There military go baad gan oo now with better equipment
all these are what d US left behind. It will soon finish
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Anaerobi(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
lexy2014:

I no that's why I asked How did this so called Taliban back up prevent d afghan military from putting up a fight instead of running away?

Afghan Army and support was just d US but the Talibans back are many. Afghan Army were not just fighting only d Talibans...
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by htdot: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
lexy2014:

nobody is sponsoring anybody. those are uniforms and equipment d US gave d afghan military which they abandoned instead of using to defend their country
I wish you can think for yaself... Because the western media wants you to believe that.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Brainbox2020(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nbotee:
Absolutely, you're on point
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Willie007: 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Can't you understand that these are military gears supplied to the Afghan soldiers by the United States army that the Afghan forces abandoned and ran away surrendering to Taliban ??

Ask yourself, where did Taliban buy Humvee from ?

Ten years down the line, those vehicles will wear out and all the clothes, they go back to their former uniform.

Foreign aid has been withdrawn

All I can say is that with the speed which the talibans used to take over Afghanistan, an external force was involved and what fueled it the more was that in the peace talk US promised not to engage the talibans so far the talibans don't attack them during their evacuation. So the talibans have been extra careful.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Willie007: 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
imam07:
all these are what d US left behind. It will soon finish

China to the rescue... Beg or buy some samples of American weapons from talibans then mass produce them and sell to the talibans.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by THEGALADIMA(m): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
My brother na true
quote author=Nbotee post=104955628]Someone somewhere repackaged the Taliban for dis takeover... I suspect the British considering how they have been aligning with them[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) / Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) / Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.