Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,502 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) (82844 Views)

200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) / Russian Troops Battle Each Other To Earn Much-Prized Special Forces Beret (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
this people no dey play o
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nothing more than abandoned US gears , rifles in the custody of Afghan government.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by THEGALADIMA(m): 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
I hope all you said here is true.

APOSTLECHUMA:
BLOODY RELIGION YES BUT PLS THE ANTICHRIST IS NOT A MUSLIM BUT A CHRISTIAN AND IS SEATED IN THE TEMPLE ( CHURCH) ACCORDING 2ND THESS 3:2-5. THE TEMPLE WHERE THE ANTICHRIST IS SEATED, IS IN A CITY WITH SEVEN HILLS ACCORDING REV 17 AND THE ONLY CITY ON EARTH WITH 7HILLS IS VATICAN. VATICAN ITSELF, IS THE HEADQUARTERS OF ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, MAKING CATHOLIC CHURCH THE TEMPLE OR CHURCH WHERE THE ANTICHRIST IS. ITS ONLY IN THIS VERY CHURCH THAT WE HAVE A MAN WHO CLAIMS THE POWER OF INFALLIBILITY LIKE GOD. BIBLE SAID THAT HE IS FILLED WITH NAMES OF BLASPHEMY AND POPE ANSWERS HOLY FATHER, PRINCE OF PEACE ETC AND ITS IN THE TEMPLE RECEIVING WORSHIP THAT OUGHT TO BE GOING TO GOD. IN HIS GLASS SEAT IS AN INSCRIPTION IN LATIN WHICH IN ENGLISH MEANS THAT HE IS SEATED IN STEAD OF CHRIST. THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF THE INSULT, THAT INSCRIPTION ( VACARIVS FILEII DEI) WHEN BROKEN DOWN MATHMATICALLY IN ROMAN FIGURES, GIVE 666 AND THATS THE ANTICHRIST.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by ajl2: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
A guy on YouTube shared a clip of the weapons that were Purposely left behind.

I saw Different kinds of gears, artilleries, Machines of different types and Pick up vehicles.

Believe it or not, There are deep arrangements all over the world Preparing the ground For the Lawlessness one and the " Man of Lawlessness "

Many things are not like they seem, but one sure Fact is that we in the Last of Last Moments.

Anymoment, JESUS will take his own out of this Filthy, evil, decaying World and then there will be Full insanity on Earth.
Get Ready and Live Ready! The KING of kings is Coming.

How does this take concern Jesus now?

1 Like

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by SEGLIZ: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

My Brother it's not fake. I saw most of these things the guys you put up here are putting on .

It was discreetly shared because YouTube was out to take it down. Those things were live. This World is filled with craziness and Wickedness.

Infact, the guy who is alleged to be the Mastermind behind the Taliban seizure of Kabul is a guy released from Guantanamo bay Prison by Barack Obama. Put the dots together and u could have a glimpse of what is happening..

Obama took Osama out the picture for he has become uncontrollable for them, he no longer do their bidding.

Obama released another of Osama man to be a freeman in other to accomplish a particular mission.

Trump did paper work to set machinery in motion for the pull out of american troops from Afghan.

Biden came in to perfect the move by pulling out the usa troops from Afghan, soon as the pulled out was effected, the talibans were everywhere (just too fast and grand).

all the while the american troops were on ground the taliban was everywhere coexisting with them peacefully. every billion usa expend in Afghanistan was to through the entire world in turmoil.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nbotee:
Someone somewhere repackaged the Taliban for dis takeover... I suspect the British considering how they have been aligning with them
No! it's MOST LIKELY THE AMERICANS. You think the Afghan soldiers the US trained for 20 years are idle?
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Lightorder: 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Can't you understand that these are military gears supplied to the Afghan soldiers by the United States army that the Afghan forces abandoned and ran away surrendering to Taliban ??

Ask yourself, where did Taliban buy Humvee from ?

Ten years down the line, those vehicles will wear out and all the clothes, they go back to their former uniform.

Foreign aid has been withdrawn

thank you sir
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nbotee:
Someone somewhere repackaged the Taliban for dis takeover... I suspect the British considering how they have been aligning with them

A well preplanned movement within some days military hardware attires
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by thunderbabs: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
No shit! New order
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by notttty(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
iamyemiakins:
There's still something about this Taliban's takeover that's suspicious. They seem to have a strong backup from a strong country/nation.

Let's see how things unfold with them in the coming days...

They got the financial power from QATAR. That's the main sponsor then Kuwait and Saudi. Taliban are the strongest sunni islamist so far, it's repositioning n empowering Taliban that will disuade Iran from their push in Yemen. Let's not forget the Iranian have the houthis in Yemen terrorizing the Saudis, Taliban from this angle will make Iran be more careful on its push for saana takeover. The war is not about the west and Islam. It's between sunni n shia n the west is on the side of sunni because Iran is a scar, they control iraq Lebanon, Hamas in Gaza and Jordan and also interest from alawits which are offshoot of shia in Syria. Take a step back and look at the sunni / map and see the repositioning. Taliban is the only scar Iran will worry n focus on from this part of the boarder. That's why america unleash them. It's a long war that won't be won by countries military but malitias in. A gorrila like kind of war. Islam is at war with Islam people. Forget the distraction from the western media. It's sunni against Shiite.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by lexy2014: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
htdot:

I wish you can think for yaself... Because the western media wants you to believe that.

Since u aren't believing what u say d western media wants us to believe, kindly tell us who is sponsoring who. Also, who supplied d Taliban d military gear and equipment they are brandishing in d pictures on d thread?
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by lexy2014: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
Anaerobi:

Afghan Army and support was just d US but the Talibans back are many. Afghan Army were not just fighting only d Talibans...

U haven't answered d question:

How did this so called Taliban back up prevent d afghan military from putting up a fight instead of running away?

1 Like

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by babz11(m): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Can't you understand that these are military gears supplied to the Afghan soldiers by the United States army that the Afghan forces abandoned and ran away surrendering to Taliban ??

Ten years down the line, those vehicles will wear out and all the clothes, they go back to their former uniform.
Like say them no go see cloth buy abi them no go see harmored car buy

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by lexy2014: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
Prince001:

I don't need to educate, the truth is out there for u to see! Search for it don't be lazy.

Since u say d truth is out there which u have searched for and have seen it, that means responding to my request shouldn't be a challenge for u:

so with all ur knowledge, kindly inform us on who is doing d packaging and who supplied d taliban these equipment and uniforms on display

Or are u too mentally lazy to respond?
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Nova1988(m): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Explorers:

A member of the Pakistan Defence website told the news outlet that it showed the Taliban are no longer a bunch of farmers, but a professional paramilitary force, with one experts suggesting they were even better equipped that Pakistan's army.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9905305/The-Taliban-special-forces-Heavily-armed-fighters-American-equipment.html

omo see violation grin
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by SATANlST: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

do you know that afganistan has the natural resources to sustain itself?
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Newboss(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

I'm surprised explorers and others didn't arrive at your point, I mean, isn't it very obvious? Why are they making it seem like the Taliban's have the intelligence and smartness of training themselves and exporting these military gears on their own?

Did someone just underrate the Talibans? I mean, a Nigerian, not even an American did that. These guys yours underrating held their ground for over 19 years against US and the full NATO forces.

While the gears are obviously from what was left behind. However, the Taliban can definitely employ people to sew clothes and mould helmet for them.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
personally, I believe that the USA and the West arrived at a deal with the Taliban for purposes that will come to limelight in years to come.

let's see if Islamic militants will step up attacking Chinese interests in Pakistan
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by HighChiefZino: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
A guy on YouTube shared a clip of the weapons that were Purposely left behind.

I saw Different kinds of gears, artilleries, Machines of different types and Pick up vehicles.

Believe it or not, There are deep arrangements all over the world Preparing the ground For the Lawlessness one and the " Man of Lawlessness "

Many things are not like they seem, but one sure Fact is that we in the Last of Last Moments.

Anymoment, JESUS will take his own out of this Filthy, evil, decaying World and then there will be Full insanity on Earth.
Get Ready and Live Ready! The KING of kings is Coming.

Please share the link to the YouTube video..
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Mangekyo: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Jews are also anti Christ you know. They even killed Christ for no reason. But Christians still worship them till date

They didn't kill christ for no reason. It was meant to happen!
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Prince001(m): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
lexy2014:

Since u say d truth is out there which u have searched for and have seen it, that means responding to my request shouldn't be a challenge for u:

so with all ur knowledge, kindly inform us on who is doing d packaging and who supplied d taliban these equipment and uniforms on display

Or are u too mentally lazy to respond?

I just did, Google is ur friend!
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Elliot2(m): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
YeyeGbami:

You need to very serious. What he said is true. I have dreamt about it, and I know it will happen not so long from now.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Elliot2(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
fasho01:
Don't be surprised to find out that this special force training has been ongoing for 20 years now. These guys are so coordinated and loyal to the grand scheme.. Same with our local ones here too. They are all one and the same and underrating the ones here is at our own peril
I
Headslamers will take over the world.That shift is eminent.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by lexy2014: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
Prince001:

I just did, Google is ur friend!

Is Google ur enemy? If it isn't, then u should be able to attempt this challenge:

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by YeyeGbami: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
Elliot2:
You need to very serious. What he said is true. I have dreamt about it, and I know it will happen not so long from now.

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Marpol2021(m): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
They are well equip than Nigeria military personnel
Explorers:
In videos and images released by the group, the Badri 313 soldiers are seen with military helmets and sunglasses instead of the usual tuban, bullet proof vests over camouflage jackets and trousers instead of the typical robes, and armed with tactical rifles

Badri 313 soldiers undergo a training exercise in promotional images.

The unit is reportedly named after the Battle of Badr that is written about in the Qur'an, in which the Prophet Mohammed successfully defeated an enemy force with just 313 men some 1,400 years ago.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9905305/The-Taliban-special-forces-Heavily-armed-fighters-American-equipment.html
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by cejaypriesty(m): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
kestolove95:
getat hypocritical pastor
You can do nothing against the truth but for the truth .No matter how much you hate him and all he has to say the truth always stand out.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by TheSupleemLeada(m): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nairaland is full of low key bedroom talibanis.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by damoceile: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
African experts everywhere... You people should goan sit down somewhere and analyse your country grin grin
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by damoceile: 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
notttty:

They got the financial power from QATAR. That's the main sponsor then Kuwait and Saudi. Taliban are the strongest sunni islamist so far, it's repositioning n empowering Taliban that will disuade Iran from their push in Yemen. Let's not forget the Iranian have the houthis in Yemen terrorizing the Saudis, Taliban from this angle will make Iran be more careful on its push for saana takeover. The war is not about the west and Islam. It's between sunni n shia n the west is on the side of sunni because Iran is a scar, they control iraq Lebanon, Hamas in Gaza and Jordan and also interest from alawits which are offshoot of shia in Syria. Take a step back and look at the sunni / map and see the repositioning. Taliban is the only scar Iran will worry n focus on from this part of the boarder. That's why america unleash them. It's a long war that won't be won by countries military but malitias in. A gorrila like kind of war. Islam is at war with Islam people. Forget the distraction from the western media. It's sunni against Shiite.

African expert I hail thee cheesy
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Solidkay(m): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
iamyemiakins:
There's still something about this Taliban's takeover that's suspicious. They seem to have a strong backup from a strong country/nation.

Let's see how things unfold with them in the coming days...

If you're a critical thinker and you can perfectly cross your T's and dot your I's
You'll know there are world powers solidly behind this takeover.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
HighChiefZino:

Please share the link to the YouTube video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPAIwsexUuc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) / Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion / Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.