Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) (82836 Views)

200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) / Russian Troops Battle Each Other To Earn Much-Prized Special Forces Beret (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by shigishege: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
A guy on YouTube shared a clip of the weapons that were Purposely left behind.

I saw Different kinds of gears, artilaries and Pick vehicles.

There are deep arrangements all over the world Preparing the ground For Lawlessness and the " Man of Lawlessness "

Many things are not like they seem, but one sure Fact is that we in the Last of Last Moment.

Anymoment, JESUS will take his own out of this Filthy, evil Word and then there will be Full insanity on Earth.
Get Ready and Live Ready! The KING of kings is Coming.
Why can't you just shut up for once. You sha know how to wramp every issue around this your preaching one way or the other. Why God allowing us suffer if he truly loves us. Why creating bad people in the first place. Why making this world difficult for us to live in. Why not him taking out these bad people creating pains to others. Why otherwise is the good people dying and suffering most. You yourself if not for hypocricy and because of the good heaven been promised, you too are supposed to think about all these facts I wrote above and and find a way to explain them before always coming here to spit trash.

3 Likes

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by boynigeria(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
Make 10k or more with ABEG APP (official sponsor of BBNAIJA)

1.Download the app from Playstore for Android or App store for iPhone

2. Register

3. Add your BVN

4. Add Withdrawing Bank (your normal bank account where u can cash your money)

5. Add a profile picture

6. Send me a message to fund your account

NOW READ THIS WELL:
Now for every new person u fund 100naira u get 500naira
Make sure they add BVN, Withdrawal Bank and Profile picture before you fund them
And lastly make sure their registration is not more than 24hrs

CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP FOR FUNDING AND QUESTIONS
https:///qr/4IELHMPGQ7YVO1

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by lexy2014: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
htdot:

Lol..... so clary that the western countries like the country of joe biden are the ones sponsoring these guys.

nobody is sponsoring anybody. those are uniforms and equipment d US gave d afghan military which they abandoned instead of using to defend their country

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
The Taliban are now more equipped than many nations' militaries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by OneKinGuy(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
These guys wanted to copy the Iwo Jima Flag Raising during ww2
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by AmazingELixir: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin

With US kits
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Prince001(m): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nbotee:
Someone somewhere repackaged the Taliban for dis takeover... I suspect the British considering how they have been aligning with them

Tnx for d information! Whereas Some gullible Nigerians will only be talking about religion concerning the take over. Make una search for knowledge so that una go dey free! Make una just dey follow follow!

1 Like

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by PAWG(m): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nbotee:
Someone somewhere repackaged the Taliban for dis takeover... I suspect the British considering how they have been aligning with them

These are kits the US equipped the Afghan military with, they’re now at their disposal.

The military surrendered to the Taliban so currently Taliban = Military

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by melodyogonna(m): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Explorers:
In videos and images released by the group, the Badri 313 soldiers are seen with military helmets and sunglasses instead of the usual tuban, bullet proof vests over camouflage jackets and trousers instead of the typical robes, and armed with tactical rifles

Badri 313 soldiers undergo a training exercise in promotional images.

The unit is reportedly named after the Battle of Badr that is written about in the Qur'an, in which the Prophet Mohammed successfully defeated an enemy force with just 313 men some 1,400 years ago.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9905305/The-Taliban-special-forces-Heavily-armed-fighters-American-equipment.html
Wondered why Badr sounded familiar to me. I watched a documentary on this battle
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by DLSReigns: 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
I suspect the Chinese. Na them dey package fake like original.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by lexy2014: 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
A guy on YouTube shared a clip of the weapons that were Purposely left behind.

I saw Different kinds of gears, artilleries, and Pick up vehicles.

There are deep arrangements all over the world Preparing the ground For the Lawlessness one and the " Man of Lawlessness "

Many things are not like they seem, but one sure Fact is that we in the Last of Last Moments.

Anymoment, JESUS will take his own out of this Filthy, evil, decaying World and then there will be Full insanity on Earth.
Get Ready and Live Ready! The KING of kings is Coming.

i dont see d relationship between taliban wearing and using US military equipment and d coming of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by kestolove95(m): 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
htdot:

Lol..... so clary that the western countries like the country of joe biden are the ones sponsoring these guys.
u mean joKe bEYdin?
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Mystery9(m): 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
chariisGRACE:
I have ordered the Book Keeper of Jaana to cancel their names.

Why did they leave our Islamic attire to embrace that of the Westerners?

Even if they blow themselves up in a crowded park with infidels as the majority, no 72 virgins for them.

This I have seen.
shocked shocked shocked sad grin cheesy grin. Because of this, they will cry well well o

1 Like

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Philipxxxx0: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

My Brother it's not fake. I saw most of these things the guys you put up here are putting on .

It was discreetly shared because YouTube was out to take it down. Those things were live. This World is filled with craziness and Wickedness.

Infact, the guy who is alleged to be the Mastermind behind the Taliban seizure of Kabul is a guy released from Guantanamo bay Prison by Barack Obama. Put the dots together and u could have a glimpse of what is happening..
all this things are plan work , Islam is going to destroy the world. Before antichrist will come.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by aribisala0(m): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
fasho01:
Don't be surprised to find out that this special force training has been ongoing for 20 years now. These guys are so coordinated and loyal to the grand scheme.. Same with our local ones here too. They are all one and the same and underrating the ones here is at our own peril
Special force na English

fight na fight

Na who win special

America supplied a lot of kit to the defeated Afghani army and it has been inherited

4 Likes

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nbotee:

The only army that the Taliban have links with is the Pakistani millitary which has the means to train them like that
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Pumpumking: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
Explorers:
Reports of Taliban special forces unit patrolling Kabul have begun to emerge from Afghanistan.

When the Taliban first released images of the Badri 313, experts believed that they were sending a signal that showed they were no longer a rag-tag group of farmers, but now had modern military capabilities.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9905305/The-Taliban-special-forces-Heavily-armed-fighters-American-equipment.html

^^^^see wot Namd Kianu has started: destruction all over the world.....dumb stewwwwpid Niger dealta terrrrrrorist midget!!
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Nato008(m): 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Well truly this one's are special forces unlike one somewhere in Nigeria....where the wear branded polos with special forces written on it but truly there is ntin special about them....just bunch of touts and criminals in group wears....mtchew, or and this is not an endorsement of the Taliban too
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by drakeli: 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
OneKinGuy:
These guys wanted to copy the Iwo Jima Flag Raising during ww2
grin grin grin
And like four men are holding on to a pole I can singlehandedly put up. All na acting
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by lexy2014: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Gadafii:
With the type of weapons and gadgets Afghan soldiers and their americani counterparts left behind, I am not surprised sad

Look at tactical gears, these guys are out to prove that they are no longer the old babaric taliban, but now reformed and we'll organized, hopefully human rights and the rights of women and children will be respected and preached to their regular foot soldiers

they arent out to prove anything. they are just using d mountain of military resources left behind to consolidate. with all these equipment, why then was d afghan military unable to put up a fight against d taliban yet some people feel its Bidens fault. meanwhile, i thought d taliban will call those equipment haram
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by bepositive11: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Explorers:
Reports of Taliban special forces unit patrolling Kabul have begun to emerge from Afghanistan.

When the Taliban first released images of the Badri 313, experts believed that they were sending a signal that showed they were no longer a rag-tag group of farmers, but now had modern military capabilities.

Propaganda

These people are clowns
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Kizyte(m): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
iamyemiakins:
There's still something about this Taliban's takeover that's suspicious. They seem to have a strong backup from a strong country/nation.

Let's see how things unfold with them in the coming days...
Russia comes to mind
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by lexy2014: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Prince001:

Tnx for d information! Whereas Some gullible Nigerians will only be talking about religion concerning the take over. Make una search for knowledge so that una go dey free! Make una just dey follow follow!

so with all ur knowledge, kindly inform us on who is doing d packaging and who supplied d taliban these equipment and uniforms on display

1 Like

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Christistruth00: 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
Isn’t it Unislamic for the Taliban to be using modern American Weapons ?

1 Like

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Asour: 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
iamyemiakins:
There's still something about this Taliban's takeover that's suspicious. They seem to have a strong backup from a strong country/nation.

True but whether or not a strong personality /country is behind the takeover may not be as important as Afghan authorities not being committed to their country.

In the late 1990s a man named Ahmad shah Mansood stood against the Talibans with much less
Structure. Although this man was killed in 2001, the region he held sway (Panjshir) still remains free from the Talibans.
Now how can a Sovereign country with a President just back down without a try.

God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
saaron:
Bloody religion of Anti Christ.
BLOODY RELIGION YES BUT PLS THE ANTICHRIST IS NOT A MUSLIM BUT A CHRISTIAN AND IS SEATED IN THE TEMPLE ( CHURCH) ACCORDING 2ND THESS 3:2-5. THE TEMPLE WHERE THE ANTICHRIST IS SEATED, IS IN A CITY WITH SEVEN HILLS ACCORDING REV 17 AND THE ONLY CITY ON EARTH WITH 7HILLS IS VATICAN. VATICAN ITSELF, IS THE HEADQUARTERS OF ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, MAKING CATHOLIC CHURCH THE TEMPLE OR CHURCH WHERE THE ANTICHRIST IS. ITS ONLY IN THIS VERY CHURCH THAT WE HAVE A MAN WHO CLAIMS THE POWER OF INFALLIBILITY LIKE GOD. BIBLE SAID THAT HE IS FILLED WITH NAMES OF BLASPHEMY AND POPE ANSWERS HOLY FATHER, PRINCE OF PEACE ETC AND ITS IN THE TEMPLE RECEIVING WORSHIP THAT OUGHT TO BE GOING TO GOD. IN HIS GLASS SEAT IS AN INSCRIPTION IN LATIN WHICH IN ENGLISH MEANS THAT HE IS SEATED IN STEAD OF CHRIST. THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF THE INSULT, THAT INSCRIPTION ( VACARIVS FILEII DEI) WHEN BROKEN DOWN MATHMATICALLY IN ROMAN FIGURES, GIVE 666 AND THATS THE ANTICHRIST.
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Stronghold91: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nbotee:
British ke the were equip by the Russians
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by lexy2014: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
iamyemiakins:

which backup do they have? is their backup that made d afghan military to abandon their duty posts and run away like cowards?
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Now the have unrestricted access to the main game armor
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

My Brother it's not fake. I saw most of these things the guys you put up here are putting on .

It was discreetly shared because YouTube was out to take it down. Those things were live. This World is filled with craziness and Wickedness.

Americans know what they're doing. The Muslim are happy that the Taliban's have triumphed over USA. I was just laughing at them.
Infact, the guy who is alleged to be the Mastermind behind the Taliban seizure of Kabul is a guy released from Guantanamo bay Prison by Barack Obama. Put the dots together and u could have a glimpse of what is happening..
Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by kingsceemark(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hanibbal:
This is haram in sharia islam.. In sharia Islam you have to put on a tattered cloth with short trouser that appears to be fighting the ground. That's how the taliban have been wearing their thing for decades but this new Taliban i don't understand.

Anyway Allahu AK Bomb.

Delete Islam out of this sinful world and see the entire world rejoicing

Re: Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) by alabisulaiman31: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hanibbal:
This is haram in sharia islam.. In sharia Islam you have to put on a tattered cloth with short trouser that appears to be fighting the ground. That's how the taliban have been wearing their thing for decades but this new Taliban i don't understand.

Anyway Allahu AK Bomb.

You are mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) / Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion / Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.