Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise (20840 Views)

Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic) / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by EBMedia: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Is Not Wise

Reno Omokri has advised young men to avoid ladies who use very expensive phones but always ask for financial help of 'urgent 2k' from their boyfriends, IgbereTV reports.

Reno stated that ladies who use sophisticated phones and are in the habit of asking young guys for financial assistance are ‘marketers’ and only trying to take advantage of the guys. He also stated that men who give such ladies money are fools.

Taking to his Instagram handle, he wrote,

“A fool can be described as a man with an iPhone 10 who sends money to a girl that sends him an ‘urgent 2k’ text with an iPhone 12. These girls are marketers. They have their daily target. You are not special to her. You are just one mugu among her many Maliyamungus. Transactional intercourse is devastating your reasoning faculty. Other men are using their phones to transact shares, Bitcoin and trade forex. And you are there trading in the shares of urgent 2k gangs. At the end of the day, you will start blaming your innocent village people for your predicament

#RenosNuggets #FreeLeahSharibu"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSuWHf7Fyi3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin grin Funny indeed...
Little drops of water makes a mighty ocean, urgent 2k from like 10 famzers = 20k smiley

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Cerebellum: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Walia no be lie grin

But some mumu idiota still no go hear... Some of them self dey see this post o but no, bcoz of Amaka's sweet punna dem go still dey send her the raba

SIMPly foolsgrin

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Pweetiedude(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
A Redpiller on spot

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Beckysexy(f): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nawa o

Nigerian mentality

So, because you're using iPhone means you can't be broke at some certain stages ?

But we ladies matter tire me sef. How can you be using iPhone 12 and still be asking for urgent 2K instead of urgent 20K ?

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Mastakija(m): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
The kain pic this man dey take ehn

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wahala for guys way dey date urgent 2k girls.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Datsme: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
I am hearing someone shouting YEYE BOYFRIEND. Let me come and be going.
#Ireeo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by osuofia2(m): 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Something is telling me uncle Reno is running mental or he is using drugs because his recent utterances is so uncommon of him

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by praiseneo(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Even iPhone 7 sef

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Bornsinner7: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
What do these girls do with money??

They have guys who recharge their phone, the one who buys breakfast, lunch, the one who buys dinner, one who pays her rent, one who buys clothes etc..

But they are never tired of billing.. even the poor dude that need help will not go without the least bill..

My question is what do they do with money since they have guys that settle their daily needs even down to transportation

45 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by BrainSanitizer: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
The urgent 2K species thrive because some men are urgent idiots.
The next time they pick you as a source for urgent 2k, make sure you ask for urgent 2 rounds.
After all, urgent financial help deserves an urgent konjicial help.
Help na help.
..and 1k/round is a fair bargain even for a 2 seconds g.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Chicko1995: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin
Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by iampeterben(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
I just can't laugh!
Who still sends urgent 2k when we have a blessed wife. We only send urgent 2k to our wife's relatives and our family members.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by CelestineNelson: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
We continue to pray for our brothers that are still under the spell of paying levies that did not concern them, assuming responsibility in the life of someone else's daughter all in the name misguided lust...we are still praying

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by dudusky007(m): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
Urgent foolish fool

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by MTCLimited(m): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
Very funny ! Hustle oooooo , so that you won’t be looking for ‘urgent 2k’ up and down grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Sonnobax15(m): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin
Reno,so you get sense like this? grin

For this life,I don sit down reason my life..... Imagine am say if I send that 2k to my guy wey dey come from Lagos to warri, believe me,he go so much appreciate am.......In fact,he no go ever forget am....

But make I use that the same 2k take dash woman,she no go appreciate am via say she go just consider me to be one of her maga undecided

Men cha,those of una wey dey invest on women and the same time dey loose guard una fellow guymen,make una try wise abeg.

Well,as for me, instead of me to send urgent 2k to one coded ashawo,I rather use am take buy remnants from mama put hotel take feed my dogs lipsrsealed

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by googlepikins: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
My Mentor Reno is always right

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Ololanla: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lolz
Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
Dumbo Omokri has started angry
Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by superCleanworks(m): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
na him wise pass

he is sowing seed so he can buy iPhone 13.

too much wisdom
Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by WibusJaga: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
No sense in this because someone can be extremely rich but stranded of cash hence the need for urgent 2k to quickly bail herself, you'll say it's wrong?
This man, know what to say. Biko.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by olu77(m): 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nonsense assumptions. Dangote probably doesn't have any expensive phone. That a girl has iphone 12 does not imply any financial capability. However, I genetally agree that poor people should stop giving their money to rich people and that applies to rich pastors too.

Proverbs 22:16 - He that oppresseth the poor to increase his riches, and he that giveth to the rich, shall surely come to want.
Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by tetralogyfallot(m): 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Reno has forgotten that the iphone money was raised from the urgent 2 2k.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Ayo2004: 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
They will soon come for our redpill agba for spoiling business and label anybody supporting him as a broke guy

No be here we dey again grin

16 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nonsense, simps everywhere
Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by ryloy: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ayo2004:
A

Reno has taken over nairaland moderation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) / Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. / The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.