Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. (20851 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by abdulkayus(m): 7:07am On Nov 30, 2013
We all know how the world has become now. Intimate relationship being rampant, non virgins being hailed, virgins being look down and ridicule against. But deep down in our heart, we all know that premarital sex is wrong and very wrong. There has been many claims that someone cant have a relationship without sex. I want to let you know that they are very wrong. People are still having relationship without sex, it may not be easy and it may be easy, but its also possible. Whether you are virgin or not, you can still maintain a relationship without sex. Do you want to know how? Oya, check out this postulations.

1) Never try to be in secluded place with an opposite sex. It give room to kissin, touching and caressing which may lead to sex. And cos, it is said that when two opposite sex are alone or secluded in a place, the third of them is satan which will definately try to influence them to commit fornication. If you are to see eachother, try meet in an open place like restaurant, park or any open place that you can see people and people can see you.

2) Dont visit your boyfriend house. I know this may sound harsh to some people bt its the damn truth. 90% of intimacy usually take place when a girl visit her guy or spend the night or weekend there. But if you are to go, go with a trusted friend, relative or female siblings. With that, the chance of the guy tryin to have sex wit you will reduce greately. And also dont make it to be frequent.

3) It was said that an idle mind is the devil workshop. Try to engage your hands in something and put off the feeling of having sex in your mind. Although, the feeling do come once in a while, but you can put it down. Reading some books, non romatic novels, Holy Books, playin TV game and many other things can make you put off sexual feeling from your mind.

4) Get married on time. Its better for you to marry on time and save yourself the anger of God than to be engagin in pre marital and then invoke the anger of God on you.

5) last bt not the least, have the fear of God. You may not be able to see him, bt remember that he see you and he is present anywhere you are. You cannot have sex in front of your parent. So then, if you cant do it in their present, while do it in presence of Almighty God. When we have this in our mind, i think many sins committed will be reduce drastically.

This epistle may be long bt its worth it. Anything you can add on it? Bring it on.

15 Likes

Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by Swiftlee(m): 7:13am On Nov 30, 2013
Nice mehn OP i have always told my closest of friends that Platonic relationship is the best, i have tried it. Some would call you "old school" and other stuff..the truth is#You cant see white and call it yellow# fact! Young people of today keep defiling themselves in the name of love. The amazing thing about it is, these guys know that this stuff is wrong,but they keep doing it! Sex and sexual promiscuity has damned many today! Reckless sexual urge and ways. Stop decieving people into premarital sex, it is wrong!! No religion preaches primarital sex! I repeat, No religion preaches premarital sex! You know deep down that premarital sex is wrong, but you cant stop the urge? Forget all those jingles about "if you cant hold yourself, use a condom" my friend, why cant you hold yourself? If you cant take control of that thing, you need help..Make a decision today!

5 Likes

Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by 1stola: 7:17am On Nov 30, 2013
ok
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by Enegod(m): 7:53am On Nov 30, 2013
undecided
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by 49cents(m): 7:55am On Nov 30, 2013
Unpopular talk, I trust NLs they are to scared to even pass by grin

Comments loading
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by akpur1(m): 8:16am On Nov 30, 2013
ur a snitch 4 revealing our secret He-goat
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by iamjean(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2013
When the truth is told,people turn deaf ears,this is not the type of topic people wanna see because its the truth,op keep it up dont relent

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by youngprof2n(m): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2013
wow dts gr8.Tanx.
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by abdulkayus(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2013
akpur1: ur a snitch 4 revealing our secret He-goat

haha, its for d benefit of us all
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by abdulkayus(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2013
iamjean: When the truth is told,people turn deaf ears,this is not the type of topic people wanna see because its the truth,op keep it up dont relent

exactly, truth has many enemies. Bt no matter hw lie fly, d truth will surely overtake it one day.
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by abdulkayus(m): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2013
youngprof2n: wow dts gr8.Tanx.

thanks, bt put it in practise and encourage others to practise it too.
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 30, 2013
Amen! grin grin grin
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2013
Hehehehehe..Noted!
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by 49cents(m): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2013
wonder if this EVER make front page
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by drajjay: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
good work op keep it up .
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by mencade6: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
@op, whats the meaning of this?

My first relationship i tried not to involve sex, but was actually made a fool when she was distributing it to other guys and claimed virgin mary to me.

Now wey i don dey nyash ladies anyhow na im you want come spoil my show?
Abi u want make thunder fire u?

He's north yor fort...
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by martronilla: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ok!
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by Tmex(m): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
nice one !
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by lawrence7: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by Miner13: 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
mencade6: @op, whats the meaning of this?

My first relationship i tried not to involve sex, but was actually made a fool when she was distributing it to other guys and claimed virgin mary to me.

He's north yor fort...

have you heard of SPIRITUAL TRANSMITTED SEXUALLY DISEASES 'SSTDs'
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by Godmouth(m): 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
abdulkayus: We all know how the world has become now. Intimate relationship being rampant, non virgins being hailed, virgins being look down and ridicule against. But deep down in our heart, we all know that premarital sex is wrong and very wrong. There has been many claims that someone cant have a relationship without sex. I want to let you know that they are very wrong. People are still having relationship without sex, it may not be easy and it may be easy, but its also possible. Whether you are virgin or not, you can still maintain a relationship without sex. Do you want to know how? Oya, check out this postulations.

1) Never try to be in secluded place with an opposite sex. It give room to kissin, touching and caressing which may lead to sex. And cos, it is said that when two opposite sex are alone or secluded in a place, the third of them is satan which will definately try to influence them to commit fornication. If you are to see eachother, try meet in an open place like restaurant, park or any open place that you can see people and people can see you.

2) Dont visit your boyfriend house. I know this may sound harsh to some people bt its the damn truth. 90% of intimacy usually take place when a girl visit her guy or spend the night or weekend there. But if you are to go, go with a trusted friend, relative or female siblings. With that, the chance of the guy tryin to have sex wit you will reduce greately. And also dont make it to be frequent.

3) It was said that an idle mind is the devil workshop. Try to engage your hands in something and put off the feeling of having sex in your mind. Although, the feeling do come once in a while, but you can put it down. Reading some books, non romatic novels, Holy Books, playin TV game and many other things can make you put off sexual feeling from your mind.

4) Get married on time. Its better for you to marry on time and save yourself the anger of God than to be engagin in pre marital and then invoke the anger of God on you.

5) last bt not the least, have the fear of God. You may not be able to see him, bt remember that he see you and he is present anywhere you are. You cannot have sex in front of your parent. So then, if you cant do it in their present, while do it in presence of Almighty God. When we have this in our mind, i think many sins committed will be reduce drastically.

This epistle may be long bt its worth it. Anything you can add on it? Bring it on.

This topic is really on point.

Well done poster.
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
cool
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by Sleepingbeauty(f): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
Great points man smiley.Its actually not that hard if you put your mind to it.
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by pillarmaria(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
God bless the hand that posted this. The best way to avoid sins of the flesh is to avoid the occasions of their sins
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by abdulkayus(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
49cents: wonder if this EVER make front page

i hope it will make front page for the benefit of everyone
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by abdulkayus(m): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
mencade6: @op, whats the meaning of this?

He's north yor fort...

LOL, y are angry cos of dis post. U can still maintain sexless relationship if u put ur head and heart in it. Abt d gal cheating, u can always another good one who will be sincere and be faithful wit u. There are many gals lookin for guys to have a relationship witout sex until marriage.
Sex is worth waitin for.
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by abdulkayus(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
lawrence7: No se. x before marriage maybe. But i gats be sure babe is a virgin and isn't giving it out to others. And even at that i must get something na.

get something like what?
So, u mean if d gal is nt a virgin, she shld continue havin sex even wen she has realise that its wrong. Pls, stop havin this kinda motion in ur mind. Havent u heard of secondary virgin or repentants? Jus cos u are no more a virgin shouldnt give u d licence to be fornicatin up and down.
Zip up dude.
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by abdulkayus(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
Miner13:

have you heard of SPIRITUAL TRANSMITTED SEXUALLY DISEASES 'SSTDs'

tel him, some do think its a joke. Never knw that sex is nt just physical bt can also be spiritual.
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by abdulkayus(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sleepingbeauty: Great points man smiley.Its actually not that hard if you put your mind to it.

exactly my sister. God bless u yanfu yanfu.
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by abdulkayus(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
pillarmaria: God bless the hand that posted this. The best way to avoid sins of the flesh is to avoid the occasions of their sins

thanks for d prayer. God bless us all and give us d power to overcome sin. Amin.
Yeah, that is y d Holy Qur'an said "Dont go near zina". Zina means fornication and adultery and anytin associated wit it. While the Holy Bible also said "Flee from fornication" c d key word, *flee*, not even run bt flee to show u d gravity of fornication and adultery.
May God help us all.
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by sweetestguy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
Op u want them to call u old fashioned?d tin is dat this is how it is supposed to be,bt some girls no de try, de can't even date a guy who can't sex them, this makes d guys believe dat all girls are d same

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? / Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) / Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.