Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari (29956 Views)

‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari / Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" / Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Benwallt(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
Baba, please keep quiet we are resting.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
That's if you had character.

So far you've been a disaster.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by dmostcheerful(f): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
This old man don't know that he is a catastrophical failure.
The most Honorable thing for him to do I'd hand over to Osibanjo and go and rest.
Its very simple but Nigerian politician have no honour or shame.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by eniteden(m): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Buhari is not aware that failure itself is even jealous of him..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by alakhumeorobo: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Your failure is of a monumental dimensions

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by alakhumeorobo: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Your failure has supersonically nose dive into 2023
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by ceejay10(m): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
The Geezer just admitted he's a failure.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Commanderinpips: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Muhamudu Buhari, indeed you are failure personified. There is nothing you can do about it anything you touch will fail, in 1983 to 1986 you failed woefully and now you have failed again it's in your DNA.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by cbrezy(m): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
Cholls:
my brother maybe I am a thief

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by lincolnlinks: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
So,you know you’re a failure,May God have mercy on us and deliver us from you and your cabal.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Raywonder: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
Naa wa ooo for this man
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by lomprico(m): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hahahahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by femmoy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
He meant he'll not back off until his agenda is achieved,his statement is for the wise only.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Olatemiseeni24: 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
What's the fucking hell are u saying when u re already a FAILURE

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Babastrong(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nigerians will not forgive you quickly for failing them.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by MufasaLion: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Obagoal4u(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by The5DME(m): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
udemzyudex:
Who is deceiving this man?
bro can one learn laptop repair from u? Do you take students?
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by pat077: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
You are a monumental failure already. The countdown to your exit from power has started.......

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by MufasaLion: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
Oga you are already a failure, an epitome of failure, you are failure personified, you and failure are one, in fact failure is scared of the magnitude of your failure, and you will forever be known as a failure, no cap.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by ajyogbon(m): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
As God liveth any evil form against you Nigeria shall not sand God shall arise for you Nigeria and put ur enemy to shame.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Abfinest007(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
saphiere:
I am very much displeased with the unprofessionalism displayed by the mods of this great forum.
A nitwit came here and open a thread and called a lady who he is yet to catch cheating a "public toilet" and such thread was allowed to grace the front page of this forum. On the same thread he claimed he has multiple women. The lady only told him to meet her in an "open bar" he has requested the lady meet him in a hotel room or his house of which the lady declined. He ran here to call her a "public toilet".
thought as much but hope you're not the lady in question
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Opeyemic01: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Perpetual failure
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Imagynation: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
I'm glad you know you came in as a failure,and currently ruling as a failure but I can assure you you won't go as a failure because you would have looted up to 20th generation before you leave.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fulani idiot
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Evidenx(m): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
You are already a failure and you will die as one..
Natural disaster.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Unbreakable007: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Whc sin wey we commit wey God use Buhari punish u like dis?
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by matrixme(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
Maybe he suddenly caught a wave of existential crises after realizing the sad state of his post office memory. He came promising that he belonged to nobody and belonged to everybody only to become Nigeria's most sectionally biased democratic president in history.
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Ayisatojo: 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
It is too late bro, even if you leave when your tenure expires in 2023 by unimaginably equating a naira to a dollar, you will still remain the worst President Nigeria ever had.

Clueless and brainless President.

lalasticlala:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/08/19/i-will-not-exit-government-as-a-failure-says-buhari/
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by dododawa1: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
See this one
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by Tomilola360: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
kukuma do 8 more years na cheesy
Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by UnabashedIPOB: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has vowed not to exit the government as a failure at the end of his second term in office in 2023.

PRESIDIOT B0K0HARI, you're a FAILURE from the beginning. Could you tell your citizens what you have done to improve their lives in the 6 years you have held sway as their presidiot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The New Face Of Nigerian Politics / Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC / Eedris Abdulkareem Disses Keyamo Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.