Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards (42414 Views)

Jorginho wins 2020/21 UEFA Player of the Year award / Dates Revealed For Summer 2019 Transfer Window / Ballon D'or 2017 Nominees Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by spirul77: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
KingAlabi:

For what exactly, because he was in a team that won trophies grin grin grin grin
though Kante is good but if you watch Chelsea match you will know jorghinho deserves it, dude is good, he is only being overshadowed in Chelsea by Kante praise singers, if Kante makes one tackle people will shout and start praising him Kante this Kante that, I can name four epl Def midfielders better than kante but his praise singers no go let person hear word, jorghinho is good and deserves it far better than kante, jorghinho made the UEFA fantasy team of the season but kante couldn't make it.
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Numerouno94(m): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
OJEEMAH:
No need bro.....e go clear for him eyes soon

I jux want make Talibans smoke him ass small.

Anyways December no far again. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Fessborn(m): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Super cup victory will be attached to new season portfolio.
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Kennedykenneth: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
insidelife22:
they should not give it to a Chelsea player so that we the red devils go hear word.
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by fergie001: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Numerouno94:

grin grin grin. I dey reason wit Buhari on how we go rig am for Messi.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy......Appoint INEC Chairman jareh cool

1 Like

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Bimpe29: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
It's either Jorginho or Ngolo Kànte.
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Numerouno94(m): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
fergie001:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy......Appoint INEC Chairman jareh cool

Kikikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin

I dey tink of involving Supreme court too. Abi how u see am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Leebellow96(m): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
You no hear word ��
insidelife22:
they should not give it to a Chelsea player so that we the red devils go hear word.
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Juanmike(m): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
So clueless fans are already rooting for Mr comfort zone. From free wifi to farm
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Anigreat: 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
obembet:

Kante should be the winner � he played the most important role in Chelsea winning Champions league. Amazing player. But I won't be surprised if they give it to that Dwarf

Lalasticlala

That man you called a dwarf, your PENALDO can never never measure up to his standard even if the give him a thousand next life over. Talk more of you who has nothing and will never have anything to offer to the world.

Keep hating.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by esdeemiami(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
Accord Ronaldo some respect even though Messi true footballs lovers agree that Messi is the one and only goat....but still put some respect on CR7 he tried and deserves to be respected

Maximum respect to the Oluaye of football MESSI

Numerouno94:

That same dwarf is going to bag his 7th balon d'or come December. While ur king Pendu aka fraudnaldo is goin home yet again wit notin. Such a pity cry cry

Obembet u shuld bury ur head in shame. Imagine a Messi who had a poor Champions league run wit fc barca nd who din't participate in EURO 2020 is in 4th place wit 148 points while ur Pendulum who participated in the Euro is languishing in 9th place wit a meagre 16 points. Chai! grin grin grin That alone says alot abt who the real GOAT is.

Btw, ur penaldo promised Juv the champions league buh he failed them nd his abt to b kicked out by Juv at the end of the season for being a fraud. Fraudnaldo. King Pendu aka the fraud man. grin grin grin

Crynaldo, fraudnaldo, gaynaldo, rapenaldo, divenaldo, penaldo, tapnaldo,fraudnaldo, failurenaldo, pendulum aka king pendu. All these for one man. Isn't that wonderful?? grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Mccullum: 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ayo2004:

Is UEFA not mainly based in Europe
Is Argentina in Europe
Messi is the only player that is not in an European national team and still made the list

I know my goat

Go and read the criterion use to rate the players in UEFA... thanks.
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Numerouno94(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
esdeemiami:
Accord Ronaldo some respect even though Messi true footballs lovers agree that Messi is the one and only goat....but still put some respect on CR7 he tried and deserves to be respected

Maximum respect to the Oluaye of football MESSI

Notin serious bro alll na cruise. That's how we roll in sport section.

1 Like

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Anigreat: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Numerouno94:

That same dwarf is going to bag his 7th balon d'or come December. While ur king Pendu aka fraudnaldo is goin home yet again wit notin. Such a pity cry cry

Obembet u shuld bury ur head in shame. Imagine a Messi who had a poor Champions league run wit fc barca nd who din't participate in EURO 2020 is in 4th place wit 148 points while ur Pendulum who participated in the Euro is languishing in 9th place wit a meagre 16 points. Chai! grin grin grin That alone says alot abt who the real GOAT is.

Btw, ur penaldo promised Juv the champions league buh he failed them nd his abt to b kicked out by Juv at the end of the season for being a fraud. Fraudnaldo. King Pendu aka the fraud man. grin grin grin

Crynaldo, fraudnaldo, gaynaldo, rapenaldo, divenaldo, penaldo, tapnaldo, jealousnaldo, painnaldo, failurenaldo, pendulum aka king pendu. All these for one man. Isn't that wonderful?? grin grin grin

Guy why you wicked like this grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Numerouno94(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
Anigreat:

Guy why you wicked like this grin grin

grin grin grin grin No mind me ooo. I dey on my worst behavior at d moment. grin grin
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Fuckthamods: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
paulolee:

nope...its kante or Jorginho bcoz Chelsea won d UCL n kante was d best n also Italy won the euros which place Jorginho as favorite
This isn't about messi but insecure fans like you must always find a way to bring Messi into the topic and that's cause you still doubt he is who you claim he is

4 Likes

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Frais: 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kante all the way

1 Like

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Suremikky(m): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
bottlecap:
I think JORGINHO will take this one home

Take it home based on the fact that he happened to be on the winning sides abi?
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by paulolee(m): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kingcalls:

Another lie from the kid that graduated from last Mohammed school of lies.... obembet dont believe these liars ... iniesta won it in 2012 despite Chelsea winning it.... again , as long as messi no enter top 3...he can't win balon dor...he will not b nominated.... mumu messi fans
iniesta won it 2012 even wen Chelsea won euros because euros is d main thing before UCL in an euros year n dts cr7 won it too wen Portugal won euros n Jorginho would win it this season too
jus say Mk I skul u small

2 Likes

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by paulolee(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mccullum:

National team performance also included on rating of the players selected, this is irrespective of the continental competition the player participated in, I think that also give Mercy advantages over CR7 due to Argentina won the trophy. I'm still CR7 fan.
nope...I think its only European competitions n copa ain't included bcoz it isnt in Europe
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by paulolee(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
fergie001:
You don enter PSG?
I go still follow you come here....go give am nah cool
jus relax bro. I go mention u wen e happen....dt wan too sure
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by id911(m): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fessborn:
Super cup victory will be attached to new season portfolio.

Not true. Although the cup signifies the beginning of the new European Season for Clubs' Competitions, Super Cup is partly recognized as a way to determine the real Champ of prior season.
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by oluplus(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Kevin De Buryne's work' rate supercede others.

Seun, please I need a dislike button.
Kante is the man o

1 Like

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Suremikky(m): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
obembet:

Kante should be the winner � he played the most important role in Chelsea winning Champions league. Amazing player. But I won't be surprised if they give it to that Dwarf

Lalasticlala

All time best footballers

1. Messi(dwarf)
2. maradona
3. Pele
4. Ronaldo delima
5.CR7

1 Like

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by fergie001: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
paulolee:

jus relax bro. I go mention u wen e happen....dt wan too sure
The way I dey take mention you and PSG since....you run 4-40 cheesy
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Harrynight(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
obembet:

Lalasticlala

Behold, what happened to Wesley Snaijder in 2010 is about to happen to Kante or JORGINHO or both
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Ayo2004: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mccullum:

What are u saying
Most of the coaches that voted are European based coaches so what is your point
Incase you don't know,UEFA player of the year is mostly biased to players that play in Europe national teams

1 Like

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Workch: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mccullum:

you are naive, shey South American coaches vote ni?

Abi Nigerian coach and captain vote?

Why Ronaldo fans no get sense like this? angry

3 Likes

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by frankson1(m): 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Numerouno94:

Crynaldo, fraudnaldo, gaynaldo, rapenaldo, divenaldo, penaldo, tapnaldo, jealousnaldo, painnaldo, failurenaldo, pendulum aka king pendu. All these for one man. Isn't that wonderful?? grin grin grin

The list is out already unless you've created yours.

1 Like

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by frankson1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Harrynight:

Behold, what happened to Wesley Snaijder in 2010 is about to happen to Kante or JORGINHO or both

It's not happening. The difference is, Wesley was on the list.

Kante, Jorginho and KDB are the last 3. I don't know why Obembet included the other names.

2 Likes

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Yungmil: 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
Football has lost it bite.

Look at the class of players being nominated for such a prestigious award.

Back in the days of maldini zidane ronado delima and ronaldinho, where you will see world class players, who will be mentioning debruyne kante and jorginho.

With the exodus of messi and Ronaldo I wonder if football van produce players that can fit in their shoe!!!

1 Like

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Silentgroper(m): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wait, what! .. How is tuchel there and klopp nt there? . To think klopp finished ontop of tuchel on d league table.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers / New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns / Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.