Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards (42418 Views)

Jorginho wins 2020/21 UEFA Player of the Year award / Dates Revealed For Summer 2019 Transfer Window / Ballon D'or 2017 Nominees Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by obonujoker(m): 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Numerouno94:

That same dwarf is going to bag his 7th balon d'or come December. While ur king Pendu aka fraudnaldo is goin home yet again wit notin. Such a pity cry cry

Obembet u shuld bury ur head in shame. Imagine a Messi who had a poor Champions league run wit fc barca nd who din't participate in EURO 2020 is in 4th place wit 148 points while ur Pendulum who participated in the Euro is languishing in 9th place wit a meagre 16 points. Chai! grin grin grin That alone says alot abt who the real GOAT is.

Btw, ur penaldo promised Juv the champions league buh he failed them nd his abt to b kicked out by Juv at the end of the season for being a fraud. Fraudnaldo. King Pendu aka the fraud man. grin grin grin

Crynaldo, fraudnaldo, gaynaldo, rapenaldo, divenaldo, penaldo, tapnaldo, jealousnaldo, painnaldo, failurenaldo, pendulum aka king pendu. All these for one man. Isn't that wonderful?? grin grin grin

Pessi wey barca pursue comot for club or which one,?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Eastlink(m): 12:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Yungmil:
Football has lost it bite.

Look at the class of players being nominated for such a prestigious award.

Back in the days of maldini zidane ronado delima and ronaldinho, where you will see world class players, who will be mentioning debruyne kante and jorginho.

With the exodus of messi and Ronaldo I wonder if football van produce players that can fit in their shoe!!!

Which football lost its bite. Mr Man you know noting. Only Kante can stand toe to shoulder with the list you mentioned up there.
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Kingcalls: 12:41am On Aug 20, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I am just laughing at your constant display of ignorance. UEFA awards has absolutely nothing to do with Balon dor. Did you see Lewy in that list??

Also, Van Dirk was UEFA Player of the year in 2019 while Messi won Balon Dor in that same year.

Always leaving in lala land ... e go choke una again... for balon dor, he will not even make top 5...Mark it ...mbappe and Lewandowski will take over
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by richmanrichard: 12:58am On Aug 20, 2021
If the list was in aphabetical C.ronaldo will be up there
.Its by points.I dont know how d Op got this list but Jorgingho was 1st by points, de bryne 2nd, n kante was 3rd

....Expect these 3 to be d last men standing
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by richmanrichard: 1:03am On Aug 20, 2021
KingAlabi:

For what exactly, because he was in a team that won trophies grin grin grin grin
yes n gathered highest points by last vote
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by richmanrichard: 1:09am On Aug 20, 2021
Tuns20:

All I can say is messi/Ronaldo era has ended officially.. First time the both are not present in a long while..new atmosphere in the footballing world..may the best player win..
Actually, this is d 2nd time.Jorginho wud win it.
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by richmanrichard: 1:23am On Aug 20, 2021
spirul77:
though Kante is good but if you watch Chelsea match you will know jorghinho deserves it, dude is good, he is only being overshadowed in Chelsea by Kante praise singers, if Kante makes one tackle people will shout and start praising him Kante this Kante that, I can name four epl Def midfielders better than kante but his praise singers no go let person hear word, jorghinho is good and deserves it far better than kante, jorghinho made the UEFA fantasy team of the season but kante couldn't make it.
kante is d best among d two n also d best in his position in d whole world of soccer.Jorgingho wud win it because he won an extra trophy n d voting is not done by fans which might be biased but by national team coaches n recognised football journalists in europe.If it was balon dor, kante wud whoop jorginho because he has more fans n fans vote counts, and messi n ronaldo wud be d first two names on d point chart.
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by explosiveskull(m): 3:10am On Aug 20, 2021
All these messi fans sense no tall pass messi at all, the thing get average height haba. The crys and wailings wasn't necessary and its too much, they sound psychologically violent and threatened by every trophey the young will lose this year. They are almost obsessed and delving towards irrationality. ahah! If tears dey give mark for face, these guys tribal marks for deep pass iyama valley.

1 Like

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by amamahdaniel(m): 3:38am On Aug 20, 2021
explosiveskull:
All these messi fans sense no tall pass messi at all, the thing get average height haba. The crys and wailings wasn't necessary and its too much, they sound psychologically violent and threatened by every trophey the young will lose this year. They are almost obsessed and delving towards irrationality. ahah! If tears dey give mark for face, these guys tribal marks for deep pass iyama valley.
YOU GET SENSE SO?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by amamahdaniel(m): 3:39am On Aug 20, 2021
obonujoker:

Pessi wey barca pursue comot for club or which one,?
Cry me a river �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by spirul77: 4:32am On Aug 20, 2021
richmanrichard:
kante is d best among d two n also d best in his position in d whole world of soccer.Jorgingho wud win it because he won an extra trophy n d voting is not done by fans which might be biased but by national team coaches n recognised football journalists in europe.If it was balon dor, kante wud whoop jorginho because he has more fans n fans vote counts, and messi n ronaldo wud be d first two names on d point chart.
you call Ronaldo name for balon dor, judging by last season Ronaldo is not supposed to be on top five, and you saying kante is the best in the world shows you rate them by their popularity or trophy, Joshua kimmich, rodri and Wilfred ndidi are all better than kante if you would judge them by stats, ndidi is the best defensive midfielder in Europe, he passes and tackles better than kante, ndidi beats kante in all ramifications, Joshua kimmich had ten assist and 4 goals last season. Kante is a learner compared to ndidi in midfield.

2 Likes

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by richmanrichard: 5:23am On Aug 20, 2021
spirul77:
you call Ronaldo name for balon dor, judging by last season Ronaldo is not supposed to be on top five, and you saying kante is the best in the world shows you rate them by their popularity or trophy, Joshua kimmich, rodri and Wilfred ndidi are all better than kante if you would judge them by stats, ndidi is the best defensive midfielder in Europe, he passes and tackles better than kante, ndidi beats kante in all ramifications, Joshua kimmich had ten assist and 4 goals last season. Kante is a learner compared to ndidi in midfield.
The main roles of defensive midfilders/or the traditional 4 is to break up opposition play n activate attack or counter. If a 4 leaves his main calling and start giving assits it does not make them a better 4 than the ones doing it.Talking of goals, he scores some time and even scores than ndidi. kante has the best ball recovery of any no4 in d world, thats y top clubs like real, psg all want him.Keep kante, kimmich n ndidi ; 70% buyers wud go for him.kimmich&ndidi combined are not upto kante's left foot. its a sacrilege to make such comparison.As of rodri:its an insult bring him into disscusion.he shud atleast b consistency like3 seasons .Bw, ronaldo does not deserve to be in top 10 of balon dor nominees but, he has a huge biased fan base.
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by explosiveskull(m): 6:19am On Aug 20, 2021
amamahdaniel:

YOU GET SENSE SO?

Na your papa get that question, anything wey him answer you fit report back to youur mama.
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by explosiveskull(m): 6:23am On Aug 20, 2021
richmanrichard:
The main roles of defensive midfilders/or the traditional 4 is to break up opposition play n activate attack or counter. If a 4 leaves his main calling and start giving assits it does not make them a better 4 than the ones doing it.Talking of goals, he scores some time and even scores than ndidi. kante has the best ball recovery of any no4 in d world, thats y top clubs like real, psg all want him.Keep kante, kimmich n ndidi ; 70% buyers wud go for him.kimmich&ndidi combined are not upto kante's left foot. its a sacrilege to make such comparison.As of rodri:its an insult bring him into disscusion.he shud atleast b consistency like3 seasons .Bw, ronaldo does not deserve to be in top 10 of balon dor nominees but, he has a huge biased fan base.

Leave the wailers judging via biased sentiments, they know noting about soccer; they only see when their preferred player is doing well, apart from that every other player is trash to them. You'll see you wasted your time educating him.

1 Like

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2021
Kante deserves it
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by OJEEMAH(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

Always leaving in lala land ... e go choke una again... for balon dor, he will not even make top 5...Mark it ...mbappe and Lewandowski will take over
Funny, how you think Mbappe & Lewy that finished 5th & 7th respectively in UEFA awards can make top 3 in Balon D'or and Messi won't....... I won't say much but December no far again. I just hope you no go say na ojoro as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2021
richmanrichard:

Good analysis. Salute

1 Like

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Yungmil: 7:03am On Aug 20, 2021
Eastlink:
Which football lost its bite. Mr Man you know noting. Only Kante can stand toe to shoulder with the list you mentioned up there.
Oga am a Chelsea fan, but u don't say that.
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by spirul77: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2021
richmanrichard:
seems you don't really watch this players to be comparing kante with ndidi and you would make a terrible coach also, ndidi ball recovery rate is the highest I have seen in epl in a long time and you said kante is better? Na wa o, abeg no let praise singers deceive you. Please check this statistics and learn. Kante is not at par with ndidi in any single attribute of a good dm, not a single aspect.

Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by richmanrichard: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2021
spirul77:
seems you don't really watch this players to be comparing kante with ndidi and you would make a terrible coach also, ndidi ball recovery rate is the highest I have seen in epl in a long time and you said kante is better? Na wa o, abeg no let praise singers deceive you. Please check this statistics and learn. Kante is not at par with ndidi in any single attribute of a good dm, not a single aspect.
coach take your ndidi to a top club 1st b4 comparing d two.kante won epl with the same leicester.let ndidi do that ist.Ndidi na my brother but still far frm kante.him still dey ss1 why kante dey him final yr for high intitution.If Ndidi enters kante trophy room he wud jst faint.Ndidi can only be compared to kante if he moves to a big club n start winning trophies...Na only euro trophy wey Kante neva win oh though he has a silver medal.You said kante is overrated but he won most man of the match awards in d last champions leaque n even in d final.
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by spirul77: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2021
richmanrichard:
coach take your ndidi to a top club 1st b4 comparing d two.kante won epl with the same leicester.let ndidi do that ist.Ndidi na my brother but still far frm kante.him still dey ss1 why kante dey him final yr for high intitution.If Ndidi enters kante trophy room he wud jst faint.Ndidi can only be compared to kante if he moves to a big club n start winning trophies...Na only euro trophy wey Kante neva win oh though he has a silver medal.You said kante is overrated but he won most man of the match awards in d last champions leaque n even in d final.
hahaha, so you have changed your narrative from statistics to big club and trophies? Please check their stats and see who's better, that was stats from the league they both participated on last season, if ndidi was in trophy winning club he would still have trophies, I don't compare players because they are in title winning teams but based on individual performance and statistics, it's like saying odoi is better than saka because odoi has won more trophies than saka.
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by richmanrichard: 8:54am On Aug 20, 2021
spirul77:
hahaha, so you have changed your narrative from statistics to big club and trophies? Please check their stats and see who's better, that was stats from the league they both participated on last season, if ndidi was in trophy winning club he would still have trophies, I don't compare players because they are in title winning teams but based on individual performance and statistics, it's like saying odoi is better than saka because odoi has won more trophies than saka.
if you want to compare statistics;start since ndidi came to epl. Kante won d leaque with leicester so what are you saying.Abeg no provoke me with all these nonsense comparism.This same kante won epl best player while your ndidi was there.And quote me"ndidi can never win epl best player of d season till he leaves england".Its not a curse but reality.
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by phemmyfour: 8:58am On Aug 20, 2021
pdppower:
It is Kevin De Bruyne's to lose.
Na Kante get am. He got at least 4 MOTM award
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Mccullum: 9:00am On Aug 20, 2021
Workch:
you are naive, shey South American coaches vote ni?

Abi Nigerian coach and captain vote?

Why Ronaldo fans no get sense like this? angry

I think you're mature for constructive talk, so it has gone to the level of abuse?. hnmm.
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by phemmyfour: 9:02am On Aug 20, 2021
paulolee:
I think kante would win this one but Jorginho also gat a case because Italian euros victory..
my main concern is dt m waiting for my GOAT being awarded his 7th ballon d or dis December..
Honestly, nobody deserves the 7th balon Dior. No player outclass others throughout the year
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by spirul77: 9:05am On Aug 20, 2021
richmanrichard:
if you want to compare statistics;start since ndidi came to epl. Kante won d leaque with leicester so what are you saying.Abeg no provoke me with all these nonsense comparism.This same kante won epl best player while your ndidi was there.And quote me"ndidi can never win epl best player of d season till he leaves england".Its not a curse but reality.
now I know you don't even know what you are saying, didn't the same ndidi win an fA cup with the same Leicester? And point of correction ndidi was not there when kante won it, ndidi came when kante left for Chelsea. And on saying ndidi can't win epl player of the season then I regret even arguing with a myopic person like you, abeg no quote me again, I dey hungry I wan go buy rice and garri chop abeg.
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by richmanrichard: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2021
spirul77:
now I know you don't even know what you are saying, didn't the same ndidi win an fA cup with the same Leicester? And point of correction ndidi was not there when kante won it, ndidi came when kante left for Chelsea. And on saying ndidi can't win epl player of the season then I regret even arguing with a myopic person like you, abeg no quote me again, I dey hungry I wan go buy rice and garri chop abeg.
no kwanfuse mahreZ with kawnte.when leicester won d leaque,mayreZ won it.next season, kante won it with chelsea n that was wndidi 1st season
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Workch: 9:30am On Aug 20, 2021
Mccullum:

I think you're mature for constructive talk, so it has gone to the level of abuse?. hnmm.
they are trying to correct you and you are still arguing blindly
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by oyatainer(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

Another lie from the kid that graduated from last Mohammed school of lies.... obembet dont believe these liars ... iniesta won it in 2012 despite Chelsea winning it.... again , as long as messi no enter top 3...he can't win balon dor...he will not b nominated.... mumu messi fans

You just contradict your point. Who won Ballondor when Iniesta that won Euro won UEFA player of the year?
Re: Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards by Kingcalls: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
oyatainer:

You just contradict your point. Who won Ballondor when Iniesta that won Euro won UEFA player of the year?

Hv u ever seen them nominate a different 3...how are u messi fans so blind... messi and Ronaldo were both nominated thst year... as long as he dint appear in the top 3 ...he will not appear in the other 2...just watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers / New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns / Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.