Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

What To Do When You Only Just Started Talking And She Asks For Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When You Only Just Started Talking And She Asks For Money. (1289 Views)

Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When You Only Just Started Talking And She Asks For Money. by PROVERBZ(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
If that shit happens bro, just forget any fairy tale dreams you have of being with that girl. Forget the girl and move on cuz even if u start giving her money and stuff, that's not the impression you want to give or the kind of relationship you want.
Story of my first time trying to control a hot girl(then I wasn't very wise and the girl knew it cu she had been on the streets for a long time):
When I was still naive and fresh out of secondary school(mission school), my first encounter with women of the world, I met this girl that was my size very beautiful, and way out of my league.
Through a friend's help I was able to get the girls digits and I started talking to her. We met up and even talked further. I could feel that this girl was not feeling me(she felt that I was a small boy) but I went on with it.

I den asked her to be my girlfriend and she immediately accepted to my surprise. She then immediately told me that she was sad and I asked her why. She told me that her cream and oil had just finished and her body was scratching her. She managed to work out 15k from me for the cream and oil etc.
From there she started working me even more and I couldn't even touch her.
She kept on promising that I would get to Bleep her but always dissapointing when the day came.
Finally I got tired of the scam. Up till today e de pain me say I no collect that girl.
Re: What To Do When You Only Just Started Talking And She Asks For Money. by Caramia2020(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
It's ur choice, cream n oil 15k? Hmmm, how much will u give for her feeding? U are a sower.
Re: What To Do When You Only Just Started Talking And She Asks For Money. by PROVERBZ(m): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Caramia2020:
It's ur choice, cream n oil 15k? Hmmm, how much will u give for her feeding? U are a sower.
I de tell u bro that time I no wise my papa just go carry mumu put for him business say make him the take care of am. Plus I didn't want to upset her cuz she was my first girlfriend and she was damn hot.

Now ehh I usually rush to ask the girls to come and visit me before they get the chance to even ask for something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do When You Only Just Started Talking And She Asks For Money. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lol grin grin grin
The girl show you shege tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Only Just Started Talking And She Asks For Money. by illicit(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
I will tell her I have the money but I can't give her type

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Only Just Started Talking And She Asks For Money. by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
PROVERBZ:
I den asked her to be my girlfriend and she immediately accepted to my surprise. She then immediately told me that she was sad and I asked her why. She told me that her cream and oil had just finished and her body was scratching her. She managed to work out 15k from me for the cream and oil etc.
She kept on promising that I would get to Bleep her but always dissapointing when the day came.
Finally I got tired of the scam. Up till today e de pain me say I no collect that girl.
So, you went in to pay thinking you would also collect, but ended up scammed by a pro scammer. Are you just here to whine then? undecided

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Only Just Started Talking And She Asks For Money. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Only Just Started Talking And She Asks For Money. by Godada(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sounds like what a friend talked about.

You toasted a girl and a moment later, she asks for money.

No self dignity
Re: What To Do When You Only Just Started Talking And She Asks For Money. by Michelle55: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Awon Redpillers, food don land oh. Coman carry ya brother and grind him into becoming a man, because I don't understand how a woman succeeded in opening office for this one head grin

Color of bra you no see yet you cough out 15k for oil and cream cheesy, I gats learn work from that babe hand. Abeg drop her digits, I wan ask her something cool

I'm sure there are family members or even your friends who needs your help more than her but because of 100naira kpekus wey you no still see chop, you ignored those in dire need of it. I sure say the smack down wey she give still dey send chills down ya spine each time you remember say you no nack am after every every cheesy

Na dis kain tori dey totori me, I was heartbroken before but as I read ya post now, I don dey alright. Thank you kiss

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When You Only Just Started Talking And She Asks For Money. by AfroKnight: 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
angry

This basic manipulation works when a man erroneously attaches his prestige/ego/manliness to his ability/willingness to fund a girl he likes.

Learn to say no.

Highest, she go broke shame you. That won’t hurt you or your finances. If she needs your money (or those of other men) to look good, then she cannot afford her own lifestyle. That’s not your problem.

If she leaves you, no problem. She should have said she’s leasing her love and attention in the first place. Let everyone know it’s just business. Not disguising business as love.
Re: What To Do When You Only Just Started Talking And She Asks For Money. by Religion6: 12:11am On Aug 20, 2021
PROVERBZ:
If that shit happens bro, just forget any fairy tale dreams you have of being with that girl. Forget the girl and move on cuz even if u start giving her money and stuff, that's not the impression you want to give or the kind of relationship you want.
Story of my first time trying to control a hot girl(then I wasn't very wise and the girl knew it cu she had been on the streets for a long time):
When I was still naive and fresh out of secondary school(mission school), my first encounter with women of the world, I met this girl that was my size very beautiful, and way out of my league.
Through a friend's help I was able to get the girls digits and I started talking to her. We met up and even talked further. I could feel that this girl was not feeling me(she felt that I was a small boy) but I went on with it.

The small cream and oil you bought for me that year is what you're still remembering up till now? Men are wicked shaa. I forgive you.
Re: What To Do When You Only Just Started Talking And She Asks For Money. by anthonyuncle(m): 2:31am On Aug 20, 2021
chai!

we guys don mumu sha!!
Re: What To Do When You Only Just Started Talking And She Asks For Money. by Southernigbo: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2021
how can a girl be thinking of how to get money and u toast her and u expect her not to thank God and tell u her monetary probs?
Re: What To Do When You Only Just Started Talking And She Asks For Money. by bepositive11: 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
Look for a girl on your level who can take care of herself

One of the biggest mistakes men make is trying to win over women with money. No amount of money in the world can buy you genuine love
Re: What To Do When You Only Just Started Talking And She Asks For Money. by arthurwillia(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lol Oga all of them na weyrey
My ex no Dey ask me for shingbain even if I give am she no go collect
Mama still run go street
Dem get skkoroo for head gan, you see girls fear them
Re: What To Do When You Only Just Started Talking And She Asks For Money. by LegendaryLover(m): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy it's like an orientation young girls get these days.

I heard the conversation of two girls some time ago, a maybe 16year old girl and an older girl of about 21. The 16year old girl was telling the older one that a guy in her street told her he likes her. Then the older girl told her to make sure she asks for money before saying yes to him. grin grin grin
Re: What To Do When You Only Just Started Talking And She Asks For Money. by Cindy222(f): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
LegendaryLover:
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy it's like an orientation young girls get these days.

I heard the conversation of two girls some time ago, a maybe 16year old girl and an older girl of about 21. The 16year old girl was telling the older one that a guy in her street told her he likes her. Then the older girl told her to make sure she asks for money before saying yes to him. grin grin grin

shocked
Re: What To Do When You Only Just Started Talking And She Asks For Money. by bigdammyj: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
Noted
Re: What To Do When You Only Just Started Talking And She Asks For Money. by tnerro1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Dump her and move on to the next, fine girls full everywhere.

The person that said the beautiful ones are not yet born is on a long thing, if you throw stone in any direction for naija, e go nack one fine girl for head, my naija sisters , i hail oooo grin

(1) (Reply)

How Far Can You See? (pics) / Women Need To Read This! / Siofra Unveiled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.