Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) (38844 Views)

Afghanistan: Deadly Suicide Bomb At Bank In Kandahar(photos) / FULL SPEECH: Joe Biden’s Remarks On Afghanistan / Bidden On Afghanistan: Five More Years Of US Presence Won't Change Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by Joshmanfashion(m): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2021
Why blame Biden, when we all know corruption of the political elite cause the fall of afghan to the Taliban. An adage says in Yoruba language that the death that kills a neighbor or colleague is telling us a proverb. Nigeria political elite should watch and learn, a WORD!!!....

1 Like

Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by Debra911(f): 8:17am On Aug 20, 2021
Guardiola84:

CNN slave shut up your mouth!trump defeated ISIS ,terrorist n american enemies get emboldened when democrats are in power,Al Qaeda n ISIS were indirectly funded n sponsored by democrat govts ,even d latest events in Afghan could be secret a "arranged" btw d corrupt democrat govt of sleepy Joe n talibans who knows ,wonder why american soldiers ran off n abandoned billions of sophisticated military weapons n hardwares for d taliban
Another reasonable comments. Nice one from people who don't read from backyard.

1 Like

Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by wayne4loan: 8:22am On Aug 20, 2021
Sacredness:
you mean JOKE BIDEN
keep posting regularly bro.. I do enjoy ur funny memes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 8:32am On Aug 20, 2021
Noted
Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by wellmax(m): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2021
ibuildstuff:

They were referring to the Afghanistan government here not US.

But obviously there's corruption in every govt of the world but Nigeria is monumental, Nigeria politicians literally looted the country dry.
That money was provided by Americans and managed by SIGAR, controlled by Americans.

Americans siphoned by money. My point, there is corruption everywhere like you said, Nigeria's case is not unique. it is a problem still.

1 Like

Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by michlins(m): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2021
Heterodox:
The above is a fat lie. They have rare earth metals but not $1trn worth
I don't want to engage you in argument. A simple Google search would have helped you

Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by LordReed(m): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2021
Guardiola84:

CNN slave shut up your mouth!trump defeated ISIS ,terrorist n american enemies get emboldened when democrats are in power,Al Qaeda n ISIS were indirectly funded n sponsored by democrat govts ,even d latest events in Afghan could be secret a "arranged" btw d corrupt democrat govt of sleepy Joe n talibans who knows ,wonder why american soldiers ran off n abandoned billions of sophisticated military weapons n hardwares for d taliban

LMAO! Dumb fućk can't counter facts instead resorts to insult. GTFOH millipede!
Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by BigRocky: 8:42am On Aug 20, 2021
BanevsJoker:

The same Afghans so desperate to escape their own country that they chose to fall to their deaths from the landing gear of evacuation planes?

Which part don't you understand

The part were I said "majority" all you don't know what majority means .
Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by BigRocky: 8:46am On Aug 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

And turn it to a terrorist hub...most of u that comment dont even research...u just comment gboaaaa

I don't have words to waste on clown..

Since you know it all mr research,you should at least know that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.
Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by wellmax(m): 8:48am On Aug 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Did where u quoted say d corruption was in America?
Read the report again, it is talking about America’s activities in Afghanistan
Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by Minjim: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2021
The only way to solve the Taliban debacle is for majority of Afghans to vote to be a US member state.
Hawaii joined the US in 1959.

But we know can never happen.

Most Afghans and even Americans will oppose it

1 Like

Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:55am On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=Guardiola84 post=104982122][/quote]

Bro.. why are you like this? Why can't you see past your nose.

In 2021.. computer age fa..

American didn't win in Vietnam
They didn't win in Afghanistan

Everybody knows that.

Then why live a lie?

It's difficult for you to face reality
Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by Heterodox(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2021
michlins:
I don't want to engage you in argument. A simple Google search would have helped you
You said Lithium. What you posted said mineral materials as a whole.

That's the BS I called you out on. Now, if you can't read that's your own problem.

1 Like

Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:09am On Aug 20, 2021
wellmax:

Good. So did d report say that American activities in Afghanistan were corrupt activities?
Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2021
wellmax:

But these are ur exact words:
wellmax:

Is this really happening to the almighty saints in America.
Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by michlins(m): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2021
Heterodox:
You said Lithium. What you posted said mineral materials as a whole.

That's the BS I called you out on. Now, if you can't read that's your own problem.
your understanding of English. I said lithium is top of the list of minerals which is worth $1trn.

There was no place I said lithium is worth $1trn. If you think there's,show me the screenshot
Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2021
richmanrichard:
To what end? check frm now till tomorrow it changes nothing.President Biden took the best decision that would keep making America gr8 while some shortsighted people wail.The American primary aim of invading afghan has long been achieved so why keep wasting the tax payers money on a country which has destroyed and continued to destroy the future n lives of its citizens with a false&extreme doctrine?A country where even the oppressed believe in the sharia law but would only scream for the world when they fall prew to the same doctrine they so much adore.Agree or not, hate him or love him; Biden got this one right.The effect of covid19 on America's resources is there for every1 to see or do you think the wargames you've been hearing about been carried-out by the major world powers na joke-----Cmon, America is preparing for another fucking war and they need all the concentration&money they can lay their hands on.

What was Kong achieved Lol, u guys like to masturbate on failure. If Bin laden was the major aim of invading Afghanistan, they don't need invasion to do that. Moreover they would have left once he was killed but they stayed, why They only sell Bin laden campaign to deceive the gullibles, they want to have a strong presence in the middle east by installing puppet in Afghanistan, that is why they spent billions of dollars, no country would spend such amount NCOs of one man.

1 Like

Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by richmanrichard: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

What was Kong achieved Lol, u guys like to masturbate on failure. If Bin laden was the major aim of invading Afghanistan, they don't need invasion to do that. Moreover they would have left once he was killed but they stayed, why They only sell Bin laden campaign to deceive the gullibles, they want to have a strong presence in the middle east by installing puppet in Afghanistan, that is why they spent billions of dollars, no country would spend such amount NCOs of one man.
Then why are people still complaining? Enjoy your sharia in peace and shun propaganda.By all means replicate this in your north.
Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2021
BlackRockNG:
Sleepy Joe sure slept on this one

Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid 500,000 Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.
Thank you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4

Na so you people go post this content writing job here only to try to scam someone when contacted
Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:34am On Aug 20, 2021
BigRocky:
US was never welcome by majority of Afghans.
They should airlift their military personnel and leave their country for Dem to do whatever they wish..
Simple! The US were the ones who invented the Talibans anyway, the Afghanis were living in peace for decades until the US invaded their country and ruined it.

20 years After 1000s of innocent US soldiers and Afgans have been killed the Talibans are still incharge. Now the talibans have got more than 10000 US sophisticated weapons costing billions or dollars. The US spent more than 3 trillion dollars in war in Afganistan.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2021
richmanrichard:
Then why are people still complaining? Enjoy your sharia in peace and shun propaganda.By all means replicate this in your north.

This should be majorly for sentimental people like u. We like our shariah, why is america trying to enforce a system of government on a sovereign nation that doesn't welcome it. The propaganda u see are those who had been fingered by the west, just like they did in Libya and Egypt. We know history fa. They tried it in Iran and Saudi too but didn't work. Lol, you better read extensively and open ur eyes before the west turn u to dummy. A dummy is such a person who believes that only western news outlet are correct thereby programming your sense of reasoning
Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by richmanrichard: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

This should be majorly for sentimental people like u. We like our shariah, why is america trying to enforce a system of government on a sovereign nation that doesn't welcome it. The propaganda u see are those who had been fingered by the west, just like they did in Libya and Egypt. We know history fa. They tried it in Iran and Saudi too but didn't work. Lol, you better read extensively and open ur eyes before the west turn u to dummy. A dummy is such a person who believes that only western news outlet are correct thereby programming your sense of reasoning
I would proudly remain a dummy than agree to be hypnotized into bearing bombs.bokoharm throwing bombs around like fireworks is also a propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2021
BlackRockNG:

Na so. And I've paid over five million Naira to writers from this forum and trained over 300. Envy won't kill you guys

Show the prove Mr man, anybody can claim to be the otedola online

1 Like

Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Like dullard Buhari like sleepy Joe. What a failed combo. Nigerians and Americans never had it this bad under this two world renowned monumental failures
Do you hAve relations among the US army?
Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2021
BlackRockNG:

That's the point. I have screenshots of earning I can show even now. You first show proof where I scammed anymore. And I'll post screenshots to counter claims

Post the screenshots of your payments oga, I don't have anything to prove, it is you that have something to prove that you are a genuine job advertiser. Did you ask people to contact you here, you asked them to contact you via WhatsApp, can you share your interactions with job seekers on WhatsApp here?

1 Like

Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=Guardiola84 post=104983026][/quote]

It's obvious that you didn't receive good home training the way you always use foul words in this public space! Learn etiquette boy.
Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by lawkenoz(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2021
kponkedenge:

You're still missing the point. Trump made a deal with the Taliban and not the Afghan Government.... It's just an equivalent of a foreign president coming to Nigeria to make a deal with Boko Haram instead of the Nigerian government.... That's exactly what Trump did.... Most of you just talk and talk without doing your own research.

Trump made the deal so as to sabotage Biden after he lost the election.... He made the decision to withdraw American troops on May 1st this year...he made the deal with the Taliban and not the Afghan government.... It was Biden that shifted it to August this year.

Go online and do your own research.... Not just the rubbish people are just posting up and down calling Biden names.... Do your own research.

Bro you're using half truths here. Trump made a deal that was signed by all three of them, the US govt, Afghan govt and the Taliban to pull out by may this year, which also included the realease of the prisoners. The deal was in the works way before the elections so don't claim it was done cause he lost. The middle East was relatively at peace during Trump's regime. You might not like the guy but it's fact that he had that region under control.

Now understand that it isn't the pulling out that is causing the drama per say but how it was done. The Taliban one way or another was always gonna seek to return to power after the US left.

Biden came in and broke the deal signed by trump by shifting the withdrawal date from the signed dates. Get the optics happening here, the moment Biden shifted the date from the signed and agreed date the Taliban went into propaganda mode. Biden handed them an excuse. The Taliban had the ammunition and reason to delegitimize the Afghan government as being a puppet regime and the US a tyrant for shifting the date. In effect Biden broke the deal signed. All he would have done was kept to the original date as signed and agreed upon, then properly deploy logistics for the withdrawal.

My opinion is that Biden deliberately broke the deal by shifting the date, knowing exactly this is what the outcome would be. If they had withdrawn with the original agreement and it didn't devolve into chaos, he would have given trump an ego boost, trust the former president to revel in such matter. Biden simply didn't want any credit to be alluded to Trump.

Bidens pull out game was horrible (lol), weapons abandoned which the Taliban will use to cause great destruction you can bet, American citizens stuck in the country. The guy messed up the withdrawal.
Re: Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2021
BlackRockNG:

Haba. I thought you have a colloquium of my scan activities. Na wetin happen na.

Post your claims against my person

Desist from fraud this guy, crime doesn't pay. You can make your money legitimately online rather than this one you are doing to put curse on your generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike / Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) / US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.