Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,633 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo (2560 Views)

Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years / Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) / Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo by referendum01(m): 9:09am On Aug 20, 2021
@Op, you are so wrong putting up a piece like this. Orji was and is still a known thief. I was in Umuahia early this year, and I was shown a massive estate owned by this criminal which he forcefully collected from the owners. He fenced it after massive renovation and named all the streets in the estate after his children and family members.

Please let's not go tribal about it or support evil. Theordore Orji should be jailed because he is a thief.
Re: Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo by immortal2: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2021
If Buharis is arresting only Igbo politicians that stole money It will be a good thing plus for us. They should first collect every penny and return it to Abia state then luck him up forever.
Re: Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo by NaMe4: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2021
Senators that are completely useless?

What have these ones done for the Igbos?

https://www.nairaland.com/6708897/constituents-tackle-two-abia-senators
Re: Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo by Sufferingboy(f): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2021
Na wah.

Every Igbo man is a thief...............

Effc why did you arrest our former governor,we happy Igbos are happy he looted our funds.

Oh you arrested him because he is Igbo,we need biaflaa.

Biaflaa or death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo by FarahAideed: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2021
If Fulani criminals are still working free then nobody should be arrested
Re: Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo by swagana: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2021
Useless groups that depends on corrupt politicians for their daily bread.Amadioha kee una there together with that looter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo by swagana: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2021
FarahAideed:

This man TA Orji did not loot a Fulani state,he looted an Igbo state dry together with his family and they are still looting till today through their stooge Okezie Ikpeazu.That our neighbours are hiding their criminal doesn't mean we should hide and protect those through their actions have harmed us in every aspect of life.TA Orji should be jailed for life.Abia state is a failed state today because of him. Btw,I am from Abia state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo by Buckeyemedia1: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2021
Prince081:
Please leave Ndigbo out of this.
Go to Aba and see the mess (collapsed infrastructure, poverty, unemployment, etc) left behind by these men.
The EFCC must be allowed to do its job.
I thought ipobians claimed Hausa Fulani was the problem of Biafra?
Re: Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo by Buckeyemedia1: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2021
FarahAideed:
Useless Almijiri.
Re: Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo by Ikpeyi: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2021
He was not arrested...he was asked to GI back home from the airport...

Meanwhile ...Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023....
Re: Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo by Okoroawusa: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2021
This is so appalling and shameful...
Re: Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo by Lonelypacifist6: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2021
In all fairness he has been invited but he refused to honour the invite, what they're accusing him of is not a small crime.

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo by princepee: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2021
There should jail that man without trial.....
This orji and his master uzor kalu raped abia without mercy..
Before handing over to the big fat fool there now.
Re: Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo by joeyfire(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo by Sunday2021: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2021
For this statement to have come from youths organization shows that we have a very long way to go.
This thief stole igbo money and Igbo start blaming Tinubu who has never stollen from them, then buhari move to arrest the thief for igbo people to get justice but the igbos (victims) start crying and insulting buhari.
For Christ sake, what type of people are these igbos?

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo by Japhtee(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2021
I am Igbo. They should throw his cell key into the ocean. He is a criminal and no Igbo person will come for him.

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo by Veqtor: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sunday2021:
if you have a little brain you would have known that Onyeama was fingerd by the FBI but nobody touch him. But since you are born to hate, you will always look for any reason to insult other tribes instead of cleaning your house.
I spit on your grave!

See who's talking of hate. Look at your comment. Hypocrite. Onyema forfeited his money when he was indicted and he still travels to the US without any qualms. So using Onyema for defense against anyone calling for extradition of Kyari has become very stale. Go and tell ur fulani handlers to look for another person or thing, you z0mbies can use.
Re: Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo by jude79(m): 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
He can be arrested inside Church for all I care, criminal na criminal, he's lucky this is Nigeria, where political and noveau rich criminals go Scott free, because of criminal government running the show.
Re: Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo by NGpatriot: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Why are Igbos so clannish, ethnic and grossly tribal?

grin grin
Re: Theodore Orji’s Arrest At Abuja Airport, Insult To Ndigbo by Vicky271(f): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
To me this fight against Igbo politician's will be a blessing in disguise if we stop interfering with their case as this criminals will be expecting it base on ethnicity.

They steal from us with impunity and cry to our people that the government is after them because of their region, religion and ethnicity, justifying their wickedness by the government not fighting the hausas because of ethnicity etc. To me I'll advice we let them face the mess they put themselves in to because at the end, We the masses are at the receiving end...

Please my people. leave this our stupid and greedy politician to suffer in the hand of Nigerian government. After all they're the supporters of one Nigeria against our wish.. be wise never to fight for them again...

Common sense is not common..
They have been using our heads..
Enough is enough..,.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) / Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis / Pictures: Another Russian General Killed By Ukrainian Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.