Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? (23169 Views)

Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) / A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Juliusmomoh: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

See some good Testimonies of African fathers Here.. smiley

Yet our Aunty 'Future is Female' will say 'Nigerian Men are potential rapists. If you are a woman, Never leave your Female children in their care' undecided sad

Hahaha
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Michelle55: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Dad is a good cook but I don't like his favourite soup of egusi and ogbonor mixture, the mere thought of that soup makes me angry. If he cooks for you, expect all the traffic in the world to be in that soup and that's one thing I enjoy about my dad's food cheesy
P-man use fish and meat spoil me like madt smiley

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Juliusmomoh: 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
Doja2000:
Ahh!! I no wan remember that day ooo cheesy
Abeg share give us... Make we do amebo small grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Juliusmomoh: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
bepositive11:
My Dad was a brilliant cook smiley

Which one is brilliant cook again cheesy cheesy

Una no go use english kilk me o cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Juliusmomoh: 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
Michelle55:
Dad is a good cook but I don't like his favourite soup of egusi and ogbonor mixture, the mere thought of that soup makes me angry. If he cooks for you, expect all the traffic in the world to be in that soup and that's one thing I enjoy about my dad's food cheesy
P-man use fish and meat spoil me like madt smiley

Which one is egusi and ogbonno again cheesy cheesy

I no fit eat am sef
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Michelle55: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Which one is egusi and ogbonno again cheesy cheesy

I no fit eat am sef
Swears, I no know wetin that man see for that kain combo. Anytime he cooks such, na to eat something else cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Juliusmomoh: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Michelle55:

Swears, I no know wetin that man see for that kain combo. Anytime he cooks such, na to eat something else cheesy

And him de chop am ?
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Abeg share give us... Make we do amebo small grin grin
okay cheesy
My mum travelled that day, na e my dad say e go cook for us. My dad prepared rice and stew. The stew dey very sour and oil was much, the meat strong like dog meat. The rice way we dey cook for dog, na the rice my father fetch con cook am for us grin grin
Chai.....!! any small bite,na stones my teeth go jamb. grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Michelle55: 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

And him de chop am ?
LOL.. Why not? No be im cook am ni? grin na im favorite oh
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Juliusmomoh: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Michelle55:
grin grin favorite ? ... Hahaha Maybe your dad is an old soldier cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Juliusmomoh: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Michelle55:
Michelle55:
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Juliusmomoh: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
Doja2000:
okay cheesy
My mum travelled that day, na e my dad say e go cook for us. My dad prepared rice and stew. The stew dey very sour and oil was much, the meat strong like dog meat. The rice way we dey cook for dog, na the rice my father fetch con cook am for us grin grin
Chai.....!! any small bite,na stones my teeth go jamb. grin grin

Strong like dog meat ?? ...
Who tell u say dog meat strong grin .... so the rice wey una de chop, and the rice wey dog de chop de thesame place .. wetin make the soup sour? no be now now dem cook am?.... abi one of una don go put hand inside carry meat cheesy grin ... My amebo too much jare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Ladycewhy(f): 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Person wey nor Sabi boil water na im wan cook? undecided.

He can finish 12.5kg of gas to boil water to make tea. lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Danisaint112(m): 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yes ooo. And it was delicious. Especially his egusi soup cause he loves egusi soup.

I miss him. May his soul rest in peace.

If you are planning to purchase a tokunbo car, click the link in my signature to learn how you can import clean Tokunbo cars yourself while saving not less than N500,000 naira on each car purchase.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by BigSarah(f): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yes, was really tasty...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by frankputer: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
yes . nice tast
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by arthurwillia(m): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Till today my dad still makes our semo or wheat while my mum makes the soup

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by mzBEAM(f): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yes.

Eba, Oats
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by BENEDICTUM: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
I WONDER
Shedrack777:
na your p-man you dey call dude? fear God
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by kingsceemark(m): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
So sweet, That great man no dey take me play ooo, when I was much younger in my primary school days, after school the man go make sure say something enter my belly, may his Lovely Soul continue to rest with the Lord, I missed that man die, in sad mood right now embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by WoundedLamb: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Shedrack777:
na your p-man you dey call dude? fear God

Oh... I see how p-man is better than calling him dude.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
dan9ice:
Op, we have more men in the kitchen than women.. I mean in international level
Chef

She's not talking about international level.

Does your father cook? Yourself,do you cook?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Isokoboy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
B
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Jerryherd: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
No
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Lamasta(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
My dad of blessed memory was a great cook that cook once a while for us back then....His love for draw soups no be here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Strong like dog meat ?? ...
Who tell u say dog meat strong grin .... so the rice wey una de chop, and the rice wey dog de chop de thesame place .. wetin make the soup sour? no be now now dem cook am?.... abi one of una don go put hand inside carry meat cheesy grin ... My amebo too much jare
this guy don finish me ooo

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Olumiday15: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
My P man rice and beans na blast

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by kudinkarfe: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
I cook better than my wife but I don't want to go to chicken. You see women if you start cooking in the name of being romantic you will end up becoming the wife.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by emenas(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
My dad actually thought me how to cook. He Owned a couple of restaurants back then.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by meobizy(f): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
What a question. It’s an open secret that Nairalanders are fatherless bastards. I don’t want to open anuses so let me head to another thread.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by BigDawsNet: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
His very good with outdoor Grilling steaks

I love his Nigerian Egusi cooking too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Efo Riro: A Nairalander’s Delicacy For The Weekend! / How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) / #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.