Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? (23701 Views)

Goruba: Have You Ever Eaten This? (picture) / Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) / A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Kyra1(f): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
I can't remember seeing my dad in the kitchen, not to talk of cooking. grin
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Avast(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yh
guess what, zero salt
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by yusluvad(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
My story is the same as yours. I lost my dad when I was at a tender age. Rest on dad, I miss you...
Demigod22:
That dude is multi talented, he cooks a lot and other stuff. I always loved and admire my father, he was my favorite person, he showed me what genuine love is all about. He taught me a lot of things, he buy me a lot of things. But he died when I was just a child, the only memories I have of him is that he so much love me, I can't even remember his face without pictures. His death left me devastated right now, let me stop here before I start crying. Anywhere you are right now, Daddy, just know that I will do everything to make you proud, rest in peace, my gallant man. Yours little boy.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by lastchild: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
No
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by DissTroy(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
debbydams:
Yes,my dad is a good cook,he prepared all kind of dishes and its always nice,im learning from him tho

It's a good thing many of you females are admitting you had/have good fathers.

You should also be very vocal and visible about lauding them online on days like Fathers' Day when damaged and pained women like Tonto Dike and her crew. demonize men as useless, and make it about themselves.

Many of you don't even celebrate your fathers at all but would post your mothers a thousand times online. More reasons why many men feel the sacrifice of sticking around wouldn't be worth it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
I love my dad food then, I think that is why I sabi cook grin
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by usebog: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
I have never seen than man in kitchen before. Not once
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by gleamy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
My dad cooking adventure..

My dad cooked soup and the soup dey pepper mouth as if we dey chew nails.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
My dad is not a great farmer but anytime he goes to the farm, he cooks with some herbs and roots that we don't understand. But it's always delicious. And that's only when he ever touch pot.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Dbarrzx: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Maybe as a baby...never grew up to meet him. Left me when I was 4....death cry
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
The day dad cook for us, we ate bread instead. grin
Share yours

Yeah, tasty but Sandy
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
Takeproft:
My dad is not a great farmer but anytime he goes to the farm, he cooks with some herbs and roots that we don't understand. But it's always delicious. And that's only when he ever touch pot.

He don do incantations for una with those ebbs cheesy grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yes.. he spends so much time while cooking
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by deavicky(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
My dad claims he is a good cook till the day he prepared pap for us while my mum was away. Men come and see pap with plenty seeds nah, when I asked why is the pap like that, he said I was the that didn’t allow the water to boil properly before calling him.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
prekumohtim:

He don do incantations for una with those ebbs cheesy grin grin
Possibly oo. Never trust nobody.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by yesloaded: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Really ? ... What of common bread?

Bread is different case entirely besides you can't eat bread raw grin
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Dreamstarr: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
richmanrichard:
Yes, He has a special dish he always prepare on his own with yam&chicken----thats d only dish he cooks occassionally n he is gud with.Any other, i dodge am.me wey get upto 4sisters 4 hauz
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by goodman5(m): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
I ve never seen my father near our kitchen smiley
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
my dad cooks more than my mum.. he is truly a great cook.. men that can cook don't cook often.. buh when they do.. that day you would eat to your satisfaction😃😃😃😃😃

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Horrible.

And he was praising himself.
Yes I have

My dad is a good cook, I missed his food though, I just wish i am at home
grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by mfm04622: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
When I was young, my mum was a shift worker! When she is in morning duty, she has to resume in her office by 6 am! So dad has to cook till I took over as first born! So yes, he cooked for us. However if he didn't come back home early and mum was on night duty, na to buy food be that. Till I was old enough to cook unsupervised
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
embarassed
before I could know my left from nylon right
p-man don log out
e dey Enjoy Angels soy plus heavenly champagne
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Oshlander: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Singing in Olamide's voice....

meelo meelo, meelo meelo la fe wi
meelo meelo, meelo meelo la fe so....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by OLABOY8495(m): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
My Father Is Best Cook Ever Even My Grandma, Mum, Uncle's Even My Dad Superior For Office They Give Am Respect Gbagbe My Dad Nah Chef.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Abujason: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Thanks for the insult anyway.. Omaye

That was not meant as an insult bro. Just saying the question is. No reason to insult you.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Yes I have

My dad is a good cook, I missed his food though, I just wish i am at home
grin

Good for you.

Hopefully your kids will think of you as a good cook, too. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by J2381: 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yep.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Fatale: 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
My Dad is very good in cooking.

When he dey prepare afang soup, he fit use 25 litres of good palm oil for that soup and enough pepper to make your eyes water.

Surprisingly, it turns up very delicious.

You know DAD
You are a my SUPERMAN
So much love.

FATALE
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
Takeproft:
Possibly oo. Never trust nobody.

Lol bro no take me serious o. I'm just joking so that you will not go an attack your dad grin grin

You know our dispensation is different from theirs , so they know a lot about roots and ebbs which could help human fight against sickness. But our generation so much focus on fried food , almost everything is fried!!
When I was in the Vila as far back 1989-1999, we didn't know anything like seasoning cubes , we had our method from roots. It was in the city , we saw something different
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by twilliamx(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
harbibi:
Some men are actually better cooks

Most chef are men
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
Only if I ever contemplate suicide
Re: Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
Doja2000:
okay cheesy
My mum travelled that day, na e my dad say e go cook for us. My dad prepared rice and stew. The stew dey very sour and oil was much, the meat strong like dog meat. The rice way we dey cook for dog, na the rice my father fetch con cook am for us grin grin
Chai.....!! any small bite,na stones my teeth go jamb. grin grin
LMAO grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew / Sawachop,shawachop,shawashop: Pls Whats D Real,english Name? / Fernando Altamirano's Most Expensive Bottle Ofwater For $60000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.