Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation (57858 Views)

Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Businesslist: 7:46am On Aug 20, 2021
Olu of Warri designate, Tsola Emiko, gifts himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley ahead of his coronation

Olu of Warri-designate, Omoba Tsola Emiko, has gifted himself two brand new customized luxury cars, a Rolls-Royce and Bentley 2021 model, ahead of his coronation as the Olu of Warri Kingdom on Saturday, August 21.

The customized Rolls-Royce will be used to usher in Emiko as the new king on Saturday, the day of his coronation while the Bentley will be used for the thanksgiving service on Sunday, August 22. The Olu-designate would ride from his seclusion (Idaniken), to Warri Club in the Rolls-Royce on the day of his Coronation.

On arrival at the Warri Club, he would walk into a waiting regatta boat and proceed to Ode-Itsekiri, the ancestral abode of the Itsekiri people. Omoba Tsola Emiko who has been in Idaniken (seclusion) since April 5th is to be crowned on Saturday as the 21st Olu of Warri Kingdom.

About 1,000 police operatives have been deployed to ensure watertight security before, during, and after the coronation of Omoba Tsola Emiko as the 21st Olu of Warri, Kingdom.
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/olu-of-warri-designate-tsola-emiko-gifts-himself-rolls-royce-2021-bentley-ahead-of-his-coronation.html

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by RealityKings: 7:47am On Aug 20, 2021
When the Money dey grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Sleyk: 7:48am On Aug 20, 2021
A king without a crown.... grin grin grin abeg to whoever that's in possession of that crown, kindly put it up on Amazon or eBay.

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Bornsinner7: 7:49am On Aug 20, 2021
The young Africans them get two ears for head them get two eyes too

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Sebastine1994(m): 7:50am On Aug 20, 2021
congratulations

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by theTranscriber: 7:51am On Aug 20, 2021
why this stupid?

I thought because he is young he will be wiser
two luxury cars at once?
unfortunately for the people under his domain
he is no different from the senators that but vehicles worth billions while 89 million Nigerians wallow in extreme poverty

wildikeman:
In the midst of a great suffering o.

African leaders... They have never given a f.uck about the people they ruled even before the white man's coming
this is what I am saying
just see how the nairalanders are praising him

Africa has a very long way to go

olisaEze:

Olu of Warri no be mate with ur village chief! The king of Saudi once gifted his daughter a solid golden toilet as a wedding gift after spending $3 million on her wedding gown. Yeah, toilet for shitting and they’re not Africans!! Stop trying to share ur poverty mentality with Emiko, just keep it to yasef abeg.
you are dumb
yes I said that you are dumb
can you compare the citizens of Warri to those of Saudi Arabia?

why are you guys this stupid for God's sake!

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by PrinceOfLagos: 7:55am On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
why this stupid?

too luxury cars at once?
Is it your money?

Why be mad undecided

21 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Otuegbe: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2021
OK now

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by harbibi: 7:57am On Aug 20, 2021
If your money is legit, pamper yourself a little it's not a crime. But remember to help your neighbor too.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by SocialJustice: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
why this stupid?

too luxury cars at once?
Poor man can sabi tell big man how to spend e money. You get sense well well, why you never rich?

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by theTranscriber: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2021
SocialJustice:
Poor man can sabi tell big man how to spend e money. You get sense well well, why you never rich?
lol
you seem not to be wise too
what is he the Olu for?
to buy luxury cars?
most of these traditional rulers are even worse than the politicians

they only live to marry wives and buy cars
they do nothing to help the masses

and I would like to know how you knew I wasn't rich

fools everywhere

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Grace001: 8:13am On Aug 20, 2021
He shouldn’t forget to order his crown from China via Alibaba.

Because he is still a king without a crown

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by theTranscriber: 8:14am On Aug 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Is it your money?

Why be mad undecided
is it your post?
Bleep off

people like you will say politicians don't care about the masses yet they support rubbish like this
or you want to say that you don't know that traditional rulers get money directly from the government?

fools everywhere

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Anazp: 8:14am On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by omowolewa: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2021
Bought that for himself

So no Warri pikin can buy that for the respected monarch.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2021
Why people dey complain say he buy two luxury cars? Nah him money, he get the right to buy whatever he wants with it.

I see nothing in a King owing this kind of cars.

My own question for this matter be say, will he become a king without a crown

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Chatflick(m): 8:17am On Aug 20, 2021
May God bless everyone reading this abundantly

5 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by babyfaceafrica: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2021
Sleyk:
A king without a crown.... grin grin grin abeg to whoever that's in possession of that crown, kindly put it up on Amazon or eBay.
Crown wey dem dey sell 50k for market

4 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by babyfaceafrica: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
why this stupid?

too luxury cars at once?
lolz, age and wisdom are not related

4 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
why this stupid?

too luxury cars at once?
He is a king.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 20, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
lolz, age and wisdom are not related
There is nothing wrong in him buying two luxury cars. Nah him money.

When you become wealthy, you can keep on buying Honda Civic and Toyota corolla.

Everything nah choice for this life.

8 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by theTranscriber: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
He is a king.
oh
then he should do like his ansestors
he should go out of the palace and buy and sell palm oil, rubber etc
and not only sit in the palace collecting salary from a corrupt government
DubaiLandLord1:
Where in the world are kings and queens doing like their ancestors?
all over
from Britain to Denmark to Brunei to Saudi Arabia

they work
even as the queen is old
she works
she has been working since she was young to establish an empire

not sitting in a palace collecting salary

Africa's future seems dark

I won't be surprised if he goes the way of the eswatini king

11 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by babyfaceafrica: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
There is nothing wrong in him buying two luxury cars. Nah him money.

When you become wealthy, you can keep on buying Honda Civic and Toyota corolla.

Everything nah choice for this life.
I agree
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
oh
then he should do like his ansestors
he should go out of the palace and buy and sell palm oil, rubber etc
and not only sit in the palace collecting salary from a corrupt government
Where in the world are kings and queens doing like their ancestors?
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Difrent: 8:27am On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
lol
you seem not to be wise too
what is he the Olu for?
to buy luxury cars?
most of these traditional rulers are even worse than the politicians

they only live to marry wives and buy cars
they do nothing to help the masses

and I would like to know how you knew I wasn't rich

fools everywhere

A first class traditional ruler like him needs to exhibit luxury , finese, glamour and gait....especially of he can afford it....anything less will make him appear weak to lower chiefs and even his subjects...
You dont tell queen of england not to exhibit luxury or the king of belgium or the king of the Netherlands....it doesnt make them wasteful.....its part of the demands of their office

12 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by duro4chang(m): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
why this stupid?

too luxury cars at once?
he is no different from the senators that but vehicles worth billions while 89 million Nigerians wallow in extreme poverty
Na him money no
be government money.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by superior1: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2021
He represents a nation of people, you want him appearing in okada ni?

Long live the King!

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by ArticleBeast: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
why this stupid?

too luxury cars at once?
Common sense would have thought u that he was gifted

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by theTranscriber: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2021
superior1:
He represents a nation of people, you want him appearing in okada ni?

Long live the King!
a nation of people that feed from hand to mouth?

chai
with people like you

Africa is doomed
Newton85:
I don't think there's a race of people that is utterly obsessed with indiscriminate, braggadocious and ostentatious exhibitionism of wealth than the black African. It's as if that's the only reason the African strives to make money. Smh.
it's really pitiable

9 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by theTranscriber: 8:32am On Aug 20, 2021
duro4chang:
Na him money no he government money.
lol
are you saying he doesn't collect salary?

4 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Is it your money?

Why be mad undecided

Yes it's his money...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking / You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) / What Makes A V6 Engine Different From Normal Car Engines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.