Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation (57874 Views)

Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by theTranscriber: 8:35am On Aug 20, 2021
Difrent:

A first class traditional ruler like him needs to exhibit luxury , finese, glamour and gait....especially of he can afford it....anything less will make him appear weak to lower chiefs and even his subjects...
You dont tell queen of england not to exhibit luxury or the king of belgium or the king of the Netherlands....it doesnt make them wasteful.....its part of the demands of their office
exactly
you're supporting my point
those kings work
the queen has worked since her youth
the subjects of those kings are almost as rich as the king's

but we can't say that of Warri?
Netherlands Belgium and UK are part of the richest countries in the world

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by SouthSouth1914: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2021
omowolewa:
Bought that for himself

So no Warri pikin can buy that for the respected monarch.

He is an itsekiri king. Direct that question to the itsekiris not Warri.. He is the Olu of Itsekiri, not Warri.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Terrence99: 8:38am On Aug 20, 2021
The Olu without a crown.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Antoeni(m): 8:39am On Aug 20, 2021
A king without crown

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by phemmyfour: 8:39am On Aug 20, 2021
Our traditional rulers are worse than our politicians

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by ryloy: 8:39am On Aug 20, 2021
Sleyk:
A king without a crown.... grin grin grin abeg to whoever that's in possession of that crown, kindly put it up on Amazon or eBay.
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by blackpanda: 8:39am On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
why this stupid?

I thought because he is young he will be wiser
too luxury cars at once?
unfortunately for the people under his domain
he is no different from the senators that but vehicles worth billions while 89 million Nigerians wallow in extreme poverty

But u were busy clapping for obi cubana and his money wasters abi

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by DeMonk: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2021
Is the Rolls Royce black or white? I see two cars with different colors.
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by wildikeman(m): 8:41am On Aug 20, 2021
In the midst of a great suffering o.

African leaders... They have never given a f.uck about the people they ruled even before the white man's coming

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by bjdon: 8:42am On Aug 20, 2021
Olu with no Crown! Only in Nigeria, I beg wafi people make una return the guy crown O grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:43am On Aug 20, 2021
RealityKings:
When the Money dey grin

i am confuse which one be his own

white or black

or None
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by McOluOmo: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2021
[s]
theTranscriber:
why this stupid?

too luxury cars at once?
he is no different from the senators that but vehicles worth billions while 89 million Nigerians wallow in extreme poverty
[/s] there is dignity in royalty

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by muykem: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2021
I thought they said traditional Crown has been disappeared.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Vinnie2000(m): 8:44am On Aug 20, 2021
Sure say nor be Ayiri Emami Buy or Dash am this Expensive Ride?

because Ayiri get Rolls Royce oo!!..

Hope Ayiri didn't bribe him and is not Trying to Rule Behind the Scenes?
Fear Blackman oo.. sad smiley
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by CRYPTOGIVEAWAY: 8:45am On Aug 20, 2021
Giveaway PS5 and $10 ULTGG token for a random winner.
�����������
https://sweepwidget.com/view/30453-9bylef3w/u1wfjm-30453

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by theTranscriber: 8:46am On Aug 20, 2021
McOluOmo:
[s][/s] there is dignity in royalty

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
there is no dignity in it when your subjects are suffering

indirectly you support the wicked government now in power

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by WaffenSS(m): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2021
What's the use of all these 15th century titles.
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by nedekid: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
oh
then he should do like his ansestors
he should go out of the palace and buy and sell palm oil, rubber etc
and not only sit in the palace collecting salary from a corrupt government
all over
from Britain to Denmark to Brunei to Saudi Arabia

they work
even as the queen is old
she works
she has been working since she was young to establish an empire

not sitting in a palace collecting salary

Africa's future seems dark

I won't be surprised if he goes the way of the eswatini king
Nna, what is your own if he buys 2 cars? He bought them because he can. Get over it. It is his money, if you want to do charity, go join an organisation or government.
You expect the king to drive a Toyota?
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by emmadothings(m): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
why this stupid?

too luxury cars at once?
He has been billionaire since he was 20 and one of the richest in Iwere( warri) kingdom with loads of car like Lamborghini and other branded customize cars...the new car nothing compared to what he is worth so stop ur show of jealousy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
why this stupid?

too luxury cars at once?
I'm sure in that community people still visit the river to fetch water, or possibly do other awkward things to exist.

This is the typical mentality of the African man. Affluence in the midst of poverty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by topmaike: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
lol
are you saying he doesn't collect salary?
collect salary from where, wait till he become king before he start collecting salary from Fg
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Nuelito: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2021
Big man...big moves
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by TAO12: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 20, 2021
SocialJustice:
Poor man can sabi tell big man how to spend e money. You get sense well well, why you never rich?
your statement negates your moniker. Try retrace the real essence of your moniker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by airminem(f): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2021
Vanity upon VANITY...MTCHEEEWW
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Sparklinglyte(m): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2021
Oil money

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Curious345: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2021
They are both Nigeria used..

I know a dealer in lekki who sold em
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Pumpumking: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
why this stupid?

two luxury cars at once?

this is what I am saying
just see how the nairalanders are praising him

Africa has a very long way to go

....young man drives Bentley....U on Nairaland nagggggin...WHO IS THE STEWWWPID ONE SIR?...do the maths (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Ayt27(m): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2021
Folks need to watch Netflix Explained Royalty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking / You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) / What Makes A V6 Engine Different From Normal Car Engines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.