Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation (57877 Views)

Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2021
fitinwell:

And people they around wey never chop today oo .. Forex don go skyrocket and yet a Nigerian can still afford luxury cars in this crucial time ...

The question is if the King is Clean .. why would you need to Deploy 1,000 police men... For your coronation...

Misplaced poverty thinking leaders ,.

And Visionless Elders..

Na dem they sell there people cheap..
You sound like a fraustrated person. You better take am easy.
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2021
Some people are saying he is extravagant or too flamboyant but i say he's not . wealth is a thing that is associated with royalty, Even western and arabians and Asian monarchs have this sort of cars ready for their young kids not to talk of the actual ruler . Queen Elizabeth was much younger when she got that throne , I'm sure she had more than 5 rolls Royce and Bentleys at her disposal
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Babaibeji2020(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Is it your money ?

Why tell a grown successful man how to spend his money
Not my money dude but there are other better things to invest in his domain to the impoverished people he's ruling! The money for one of those wheels can comfortably illuminate his stead with solar powered lights & boreholes to the benefit of his subjects. That he's grown up does not guarantee that he's wise, even most greyhaired elders are known fools. The British monarch has a fleet of exotic wheels but they were not bought in a day. I don't sag my pants so I don't reason like most of you who do! undecided

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by generalwo(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2021
Businesslist:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/olu-of-warri-designate-tsola-emiko-gifts-himself-rolls-royce-2021-bentley-ahead-of-his-coronation.html
.... Na wa....... Meanwhile some parts of warri are in perpetual poverty.... The money used in buying these cars can empower more than 100 youths and make them employers of labor........ But what do i know..... It is well

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by OVB123: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2021
CoolAmbience:

When I say the current older leaders are saints compared to the youths that are acclaimed to be the future leaders...people blab and rant.

Na just Olu of Warri o. Make him President and we all will see what happens.

No person who had anything to do with Students Union Government while in school, will argue with me, when I say that the youths will be worse than the current crop of older leaders that we have.

I was in the SUG. I was a Deputy Speaker and Speaker of the Students Representative Council, at different times.

Make we just sidon dey watch.

I seconded my broda. U are correct.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Aurelius1(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
lol
you seem not to be wise too
what is he the Olu for?
to buy luxury cars?
most of these traditional rulers are even worse than the politicians

they only live to marry wives and buy cars
they do nothing to help the masses

and I would like to know how you knew I wasn't rich

fools everywhere
For you information, the prince is a billionaire with chains of companies. He has the right to spend his money anyhow he wants.
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Babaibeji2020(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2021
ComeToJesus:

Guy hustle o. Stop beefing on a kings comfort. You would have had him buy Kia Picanto and a Camry abi?

What's really wrong with you guys? I know average ballers that pull up on a Bentley. Why is it too precious in thy sight?

Is it your money?
I wish the hustle you refer to does not invite EFCC ghosts all over you!
Royalty world over is associated with luxury and affluence no doubt but common sense demands we operate on principles based on opportunity cost, considering the rate of poverty presently. Wouldn't it have been more rewarding if he had bought one of those whips for his coronation & use the money for the other to commission street solar lights & solar powered boreholes in his domain to reduce the stress on his subjects since the Federal Govt. is ruled by a clown! He has a lot of occasions to celebrate so he can be getting as much wheel as he wants. The British monarch have a lot of wheels but where not bought in a day! Wisdom pays more than money, go ask King Solomon undecided

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by fitinwell: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
You sound like a fraustrated person. You better take am easy.

We are all in this shithole togather...

Am sure na drug carry you go "Dubia"

But you still dey learn work..
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Realhommie(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
bjdon:
Olu with no Crown! Only in Nigeria, I beg wafi people make una return the guy crown O grin grin
That na family matter. Na him cousins move the crown in a bid to truncate the coronation because one of them was also vying for the kingship..
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Realhommie(m): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

i am confuse which one be his own

white or black

or None
Both. He bought a Rolce Royce and a Bentley.. Na 2 cars him order at once.
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Realhommie(m): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Sure say nor be Ayiri Emami Buy or Dash am this Expensive Ride?

because Ayiri get Rolls Royce oo!!..

Hope Ayiri didn't bribe him and is not Trying to Rule Behind the Scenes?
Fear Blackman oo.. sad smiley
Ayiri never baff oooo, Lol... This guy money long pass Ayiri own by far. His father was the former Olu who was stinkingly rich and now everything has been bequeathed to this Emiko. He's in money, dude even has a private Jet.
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Realhommie(m): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
All these yahoo yahoo obas no wonder they have sero dignity and respect. Thank God for giving us an oba filled with wisdom, oba gha to pe re iseh
Lol, he is into wealth, no be Yahoo.
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by EvangelistChuks(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
It’s not about him but about the people and culture he represents. As a King or President, you lose some rights,you become the property of the state or kingdom you represent.
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Difrent:

A first class traditional ruler like him needs to exhibit luxury , finese, glamour and gait....especially of he can afford it....anything less will make him appear weak to lower chiefs and even his subjects...
You dont tell queen of england not to exhibit luxury or the king of belgium or the king of the Netherlands....it doesnt make them wasteful.....its part of the demands of their office

Why are you comparing olu of itsekiri to Queen of England and King of Belgium? I'm not sure you're okay.
The Queen of England is a sovereign,the head of state. Traditional rulers in Nigeria on the hand are under LGA chairmen.
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Gentlerespect76: 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
His credentials and other achievements are conspicuously missing. What's cars and kingship without a mention of a man's life achievements?

Congratulations to him though.

Businesslist:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/olu-of-warri-designate-tsola-emiko-gifts-himself-rolls-royce-2021-bentley-ahead-of-his-coronation.html
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by ComeToJesus: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Babaibeji2020:

I wish the hustle you refer to does not invite EFCC ghosts all over you!
Royalty world over is associated with luxury and affluence no doubt but common sense demands we operate on principles based on opportunity cost, considering the rate of poverty presently. Wouldn't it have been more rewarding if he had bought one of those whips for his coronation & use the money for the other to commission street solar lights & solar powered boreholes in his domain to reduce the stress on his subjects since the Federal Govt. is ruled by a clown! He has a lot of occasions to celebrate so he can be getting as much wheel as he wants. The British monarch have a lot of wheels but where not bought in a day! Wisdom pays more than money, go ask King Solomon undecided

Solomon that you referenced was the king of extravaganza and opulence in spite of his much talked wisdom. Dude maintained 1000 women. If you've ever maintained just one woman, you'll know what the cost of maintaining 1000 women means . He never romanced poverty. He was a show off king.

A potential King that is yet to be sworned in wouldn't have street lights as his immediate priority. He's got to settle down first. Part of his paraphernalia of settling would be automobiles fit for a king.

Morever, he's not a local government chairman nor a governor that takes allocations from the Federation account. As a young potentate,just like what the Ooni is doing, he'll unroll his plans for his kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Babaibeji2020:

Not my money dude but there are other better things to invest in his domain to the impoverished people he's ruling! The money for one of those wheels can comfortably illuminate his stead with solar powered lights & boreholes to the benefit of his subjects. That he's grown up does not guarantee that he's wise, even most greyhaired elders are known fools. The British monarch has a fleet of exotic wheels but they were not bought in a day. I don't sag my pants so I don't reason like most of you who do! undecided

So na which day them buy the British monarch cars bro sodiq ? . or na that same 1919 rolls Royce the queen dey repaint ?
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by SocialJustice: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
LordErrk:

Yiu really don't have sense bro. So it's okay for public servants to just be buying cars with tax payers money abi?
Lol, you're so clueless and pathetic. The Olu of Warri is a monarch not a public servant. He spends his money not public money.
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Newboss(m): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
why this stupid?

I thought because he is young he will be wiser
two luxury cars at once?
unfortunately for the people under his domain
he is no different from the senators that but vehicles worth billions while 89 million Nigerians wallow in extreme poverty

this is what I am saying
just see how the nairalanders are praising him

Africa has a very long way to go

you are dumb
yes I said that you are dumb
can you compare the citizens of Warri to those of Saudi Arabia?

why are you guys this stupid for God's sake!

You dey read wetin you dey type sef?

Abeg chop life before you chop death. Na who no chop life lose.

If you like that thing, and you can afford it, my nigga, buy am put for house.
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by RealityKings: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

i am confuse which one be his own
white or black
or None
All of it
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by adebenson155: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
WarriAproko:
Long Live iwerri kingdom. Live at the rally

I can sight amaju pinnick
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by princewarri1985: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
I will be travelling to big warri by boat tomorrow from warri here to witnessed the coronation, but right now am curious about how they can crown a king without a crown tomorrow, the crown was stolen from the palace and the crown is 200 years old, because i believe that the crown is the symbol of any kingship. Lets keep our fingers crossed as the drama keeps unfolding
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Tutu19: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
And they can't even construct a road to their ancestral village. They had to buy land in warri from the urhobo of Okere to build a palace and buy expensive cars to use . The Blackman is just useless. Uduaghan, an itshekiri was governor for 8 yrs yet he could not do a flyover to connect warri to ode itshekiri. Ode Itshekiri, a beautiful island that can be made the envy of all islands in the Niger delta lies fallow, while the original owners of the place build mansions in warri and Lagos/abuja. The immediate past governor who was in gvt for 16 years of which 8 years he was a governor is hiding in Lagos. Blackman is useless.. Walks away!

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by WarriAproko: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
adebenson155:

I can sight amaju pinnick
yes. Saw him too. He is been vibrant. Presently there is a live praise and worship going on at boat yard. Could not snap cus of heavy downpour
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by WarriAproko: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Sure say nor be Ayiri Emami Buy or Dash am this Expensive Ride?

because Ayiri get Rolls Royce oo!!..

Hope Ayiri didn't bribe him and is not Trying to Rule Behind the Scenes?
Fear Blackman oo.. sad smiley
Ayiri is a broke man compare to this Young King.
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Vickneydon: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
Grace001:
He shouldn’t forget to order his crown from China via Alibaba.

Because he is still a king without a crown
. Read and understand English language well.. he isn't a king yet he did that in preparation for his coronation (CORONATION) WHERE HE WILL BE CROWNED KING.
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by caandi: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Too much money. Young and getting it!
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Prince001(m): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
RealityKings:
When the Money dey grin

That's d money most of monarch get from govt to silence the citizen. U see thats d reason u never seen any monarch fighting for well being of their people cos of lavish lifestyle they love.
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by engrben25: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
lost crown lost king
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by LordErrk: 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
SocialJustice:
Lol, you're so clueless and pathetic. The Olu of Warri is a monarch not a public servant. He spends his money not public money.

You're a very big ignoramus. Traditional rulers these days are also public servants...and the people he rule pay tax. That's where he gets his from from. Ode
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Freebirs(f): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
B like na one chance waff c dor enta one chance....well na their p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking / You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) / What Makes A V6 Engine Different From Normal Car Engines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.