Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation (57875 Views)

Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by wildikeman(m): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
why this stupid?

I thought because he is young he will be wiser
two luxury cars at once?
unfortunately for the people under his domain
he is no different from the senators that but vehicles worth billions while 89 million Nigerians wallow in extreme poverty

this is what I am saying
just see how the nairalanders are praising him

Africa has a very long way to go

Are you minding them... Is it not the same people that still voted Buhari even after he nearly ruined Nigeria in 1984 and voted him twice as a democratic leader??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Chidex50(m): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2021
The next thing is to start to dey marry women Upandan!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by dangoteinlaw: 8:52am On Aug 20, 2021
All these yahoo yahoo obas no wonder they have sero dignity and respect. Thank God for giving us an oba filled with wisdom, oba gha to pe re iseh
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Calitoscassius(m): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
lol
you seem not to be wise too
what is he the Olu for?
to buy luxury cars?
most of these traditional rulers are even worse than the politicians

they only live to marry wives and buy cars
they do nothing to help the masses

and I would like to know how you knew I wasn't rich

fools everywhere
Don't mind the ignoramus, that is why some of them are still supporting politicans who stole public money to fund lavish lifestyles and give crumbs to them.

That is why they are supporting nigeria's chief police Abba Kyari who is corrupt and fraudulent. That is also why they are worshipping fraudsters, criminals and scammers

Some guy who calls himself Olu of ibadan wasted alot of money on unnercerssarilly on 2 expensive cars and what idiots are asking is, is it your money? Or they call people who querry the source of his money "poor man" to them anyone who doesn't own a bentley and RR is a "poor man"

Jeff Bezzos is worth more than $100b but doesn't even own a RR or Bentley.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Omasanjunior(m): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2021
Some of y'all would just wake up, and begin to spew garbage. If you know anything about the olu designate then you surely would know that this guy was born into outstanding wealth. With a conglomerate of companies in America and life long contracts in some companies even here in Nigeria. Someone is spending his money you are there complaining as if it's your father's money. Rubbishness

theTranscriber:
oh
then he should do like his ansestors
he should go out of the palace and buy and sell palm oil, rubber etc
and not only sit in the palace collecting salary from a corrupt government
all over
from Britain to Denmark to Brunei to Saudi Arabia

they work
even as the queen is old
she works
she has been working since she was young to establish an empire

not sitting in a palace collecting salary

Africa's future seems dark

I won't be surprised if he goes the way of the eswatini king
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Magnito24: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2021
I still don't understand the Nigeria masses
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by AmazingELixir: 9:01am On Aug 20, 2021
undecided

All those people attacking the yet to be coronated monarch for buying himself what he wants with his own money...all I can say to you all keep wallowing in poverty mentality.

Y'all expect him to ride with Tricycle to his coronation..?
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Newton85: 9:01am On Aug 20, 2021
I don't think there's a race of people that is utterly obsessed with indiscriminate, braggadocious and ostentatious exhibitionism of wealth than the black African. It's as if that's the only reason the African strives to make money. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Calitoscassius(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2021
Omasanjunior:
Some of y'all would just wake up, and begin to spew garbage. If you know anything about the olu designate then you surely would know that this guy was born into outstanding wealth. With a conglomerate of companies in America and life long contracts in some companies even here in Nigeria. Someone is spending his money you are there complaining as if it's your father's money. Rubbishness

Rubbish! show us one proof that the so called olu was born into wealth, and how did his family acquired the wealth? Tell us the name of his company or one of the contracts he has.

This so called olu could be a scammer, a fraudster, a thief. He could also be a laundering money for thieves like him.

Everyone believed in Abba Kyari until he was named as a fraud and a thief.

Show us proof of how he acquired his wealth, or butt out! are you his accountant or bank manager? grin

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by McOluOmo: 9:03am On Aug 20, 2021
[s]
theTranscriber:
there is no dignity in it when your subjects are suffering

indirectly you support the wicked government now in power
[/s]
Poverty is a thing of mind, it's everywhere

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Imustnottalk: 9:06am On Aug 20, 2021
No wonder, they stole d crown no respect for the king anymore they are after money

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by theTranscriber: 9:06am On Aug 20, 2021
topmaike:
collect salary from where, wait till he become king before he start collecting salary from Fg
the palace collects salary
don't be dumb abeg
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Judolisco(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2021
Difrent:

A first class traditional ruler like him needs to exhibit luxury , finese, glamour and gait....especially of he can afford it....anything less will make him appear weak to lower chiefs and even his subjects...
You dont tell queen of england not to exhibit luxury or the king of belgium or the king of the Netherlands....it doesnt make them wasteful.....its part of the demands of their office
luxury wey no go show for him people body na luxury bdat? u dey exhibit luxury while ur people dey wear rags sorry o...d people of the countries u mention are having a much better life

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Sure say nor be Ayiri Emami Buy or Dash am this Expensive Ride?
because Ayiri get Rolls Royce oo!!..
Hope Ayiri didn't bribe him and is not Trying to Rule Behind the Scenes? Fear Blackman oo.. sad smiley
Ayiri full money fit enter Omoba back pocket, fact.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Calitoscassius(m): 9:09am On Aug 20, 2021
Newton85:
I don't think there's a race of people that is utterly obsessed with indiscriminate, braggadocious and ostentatious exhibitionism of wealth than the black African. It's as if that's the only reason the African strives to make money. Smh.
Africans or blacks feels so inferior and they enjoy oppressing other blacks/Africans with their show of illgotten wealths. Scratch the surface now you would find that this ignorant goon who calls himself olu could be a common thief. But hey! Who cares? As long as he gives his foolish hungry worshippers some bread crumbs from his left overs.

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Nanaborga(m): 9:10am On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
why this stupid?

two luxury cars at once?
he is no different from the senators that but vehicles worth billions while 89 million Nigerians wallow in extreme poverty

this is what I am saying

So a billionaire can’t pamper himself with some gifts because of some shallow minds abi , he is a business man and has legit money before his ascension to the throne , not some stolen and illegal wealth
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by otokx(m): 9:10am On Aug 20, 2021
This is not commendable, it is expected that the youths will tow the line of progressives but alas just take a look at this.
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by WarriAproko: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2021
Long Live iwerri kingdom. Live at the rally

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Nanaborga(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Sure say nor be Ayiri Emami Buy or Dash am this Expensive Ride?

because Ayiri get Rolls Royce oo!!..

Hope Ayiri didn't bribe him and is not Trying to Rule Behind the Scenes?
Fear Blackman oo.. sad smiley

This olu designate is richer and more connected than ayiri, if you know his father , the 19th king of Warri kingdom and his father Inlaw captain hosa ikunbo then you go know say ayiri na poor man before this omaoba

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Mrexcell(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2021
Olu of the itsekiris should be the proper name a large part of warri is inhabited by the uhrobos and the ijaws the olu don't even have any power or influence over these two tribes that also have their Kings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by headbasher96(m): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2021
How many mechanized borehole this man this man don dig for him people or how many gutter him dig I hate mediocrity

But this country will somebody ever work for the people by the people but I wish him success in his Endeavors

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by odomanis: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
There is nothing wrong in him buying two luxury cars. Nah him money.

When you become wealthy, you can keep on buying Honda Civic and Toyota corolla.

Everything nah choice for this life.

Abi o ! They have forgotten that Olu is a 1st class stool in the country. Warri is an oil rich kingdom. The king is also very rich. So what he has done is not new. Obi of Onitsha, Emir of Kano, Oni of Ife, Oba of Benin etc all have super luxury cars. If he does anything less,he would be letting down his people and the throne.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Plut01: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2021
DeMonk:
Is the Rolls Royce black or white? I see two cars with different colors.

The white one is Rolls and the black, Bentley.

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Plut01: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

i am confuse which one be his own
white or black
or None

He bought both for himself. The Royce (white) and the Bentley.

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Buffalo2(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2021
Bornsinner7:
The young Africans them get two ears for head them get two eyes too
dem they see wetin dey happen and dem dey hear am too.............. me Fela i challengi obasanjo na wayo e dey all di time.......
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by Babaibeji2020(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Is it your money?

Why be mad undecided
He's not mad, just being more reasonable than 97% of the praise singers! undecided
What's the rational for 2 expensive & prestigious cars at a go
If one for him, the other for wife, reasonable but 2 for him, foolery enhanced angry

4 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by duro4chang(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
lol
are you saying he doesn't collect salary?
He has not started ruling now so, I don't think he is collecting salary. If he does, that is still his money. Kings are expected to live in luxury. Even king Solomon lived in luxury. Ooni of Ife, emir of Kano, obi of Onitsha,sultan if Sokoto, king of Saudi Arabia all live in luxury.
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by ComeToJesus: 9:29am On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
why this stupid?

two luxury cars at once?

this is what I am saying

Do you know what Royalty means?
So if one of the vehicles has a breakdown, he should wait until it's fixed or call an Uber?
What is it about glamourising poverty?

So a loquacious and childish Dino can have 15 luxury cars and a king of a Warri can't have just two average whips?

You don't seem to know how things work. His subjects are ready to she'll out more dollars to equip him the more, that is, if they aren't behind these two already.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by adonaimart(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2021
Don't travel or stay out late anyhow
You understand?
Re: Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation by ttoyetade: 9:30am On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
oh
then he should do like his ansestors
he should go out of the palace and buy and sell palm oil, rubber etc
and not only sit in the palace collecting salary from a corrupt government
all over
from Britain to Denmark to Brunei to Saudi Arabia

they work
even as the queen is old
she works
she has been working since she was young to establish an empire

not sitting in a palace collecting salary

Africa's future seems dark

I won't be surprised if he goes the way of the eswatini king

This is the problem we face in Africa. Kings and their chiefs don't work and yet they live big. Part of the reason why we are so poor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking / You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) / What Makes A V6 Engine Different From Normal Car Engines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.