Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) (60356 Views)

UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend / Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) / Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by realstars: 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
Franzinni:
There is a reason for her actions and the revelation will surprise you.
Maybe madam no like her, or there is something she want to loot.
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by mbahdi(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
She has no intention killing dem.she want to cleanse their stomach since agbo jedi no work again
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
micronut:

They are mostly hired by married folks, especially as help for nursing their children and helping to do domestic chores.. More common in homes of full time working class family

Why can't they source for house helps from agencies dealing with that? Crooked folks don't want to pay much to well trained adult house helps ( cooks & nannies). They prefer using other people's kids as slaves without spending much.

1 Like

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Danisaint112:
Thats why I keep saying this daily. The wife I will marry will not invite anything that looks like a housegirl to come cook for me. If she doesn't prepare the food I won't eat. rather eat outside.

If you are planning to purchase a tokunbo car, click the link in my signature to learn how you can import clean Tokunbo cars yourself while saving not less than N500,000 naira on each car purchase.

Just visit the link in my signature and send me a message on WhatsApp.

If she doesn't prepare,you won't eat.
Now that you're yet to get married, aren't you eating? You better learn how to cook.

1 Like

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by sharpwriter(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
quentin06:
That's how that family will wake up dead and they will say its generator fume. Yoruba house girls are wicked.
Go for the ones in the north.
Lol... North? Because you never see say some dey filled with hepatitis B cheesy
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

A wife owes it to her husband and family to prepare or handle their meals... At the very least, put a close eye on the entire process from the kitchen to the dinning.

I know it's not that simple or easy, but some women completely hands off domestic activities including cooking which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever! If at all you don't or can't cook the meals, at least supervise the process and serving.

Such nonchalance of most wives of today is a serious bane to successful matrimony!
Did you marry your wife because of cooking and supervising of food?

You sound not just like a traditional man,but also a broke individual.

1 Like

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Judolisco:
if u want to take in someone to help you clean your house and the person is not 18 yrs old u have to treat the person like your own kid... Some people are not jst nice at all.. M not justifying her actions oh.. But make dem stop child labour abeg

Exactly. I don't know why the government is looking the other way.
They should be arrested for child abuse.

1 Like

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
3minssex:

Did you marry your wife because of cooking and supervisor of food?

You sound not just like a traditional man,but also a broke individual.

Edit or remove that dumb presumptuous last paragraph, only then will I deign to respond to you.

I have no energy to bandy words with uncouth and dimwitted fellows. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by altteemy: 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
That girl was sent from the water to destroy that family, unfortunately she succeeded, I see her disappearing from the police custody, I see her returning back to the water, I see dangerous prayers from the deceased family offered against her, I see her running mad, I see Yahoo boys impregnating her so that their scam can work on clients, I see the demon of madness being transferred to the Yahoo boys, I see death on young guys, I see them dying in their thousands.

This I have seen.

Dearie, nobody died.

It was discovered early enough and no one has eaten it. Probably the odor was perceived.

About your 'seeing' , oops, no worries. Username says it all. Lol grin
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

Edit or remove that dumb presumptuous last paragraph, only then will I deign to respond to you.

If you weren't dimwitted, you'd have known cooking is a survival skill, not a gender skill.
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

The very concept of this 'Housegirl' thing is all shades of wrong especially in this 3rd world nation!... It's nothing short of child abuse and human trafficking! Facts!!!

Something needs to be done by the judiciary to stem this ugly tide... It should even be banned in its entirety!!!

A maid should be paid weekly or monthly for her services, and must be treated fairly well!

The only sensible thing you've said on this thread,so far.
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hehehe.
I have some as Friends!
They argue dat Cooking is NOT A WOMAN THING!
Dat cooking is a Survival skill. Dat Men and Women should cook@home..
Dat wat if the Woman is incapacitated or away for Long?
Dats were Housegirls now comes in..

Feminism has nothing to do with cooking,stop mixing them up.

Btw,@bolded if your woman is incapacitated, you should come in.
I don't understand why someone can eat, but can't cook. Looks fvcked up to me.
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by maldino: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
They should force her to eat the food...Evil
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by abbey621(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
3minssex:

Why can't they source for house helps from agencies dealing with that? Crooked folks don't want to pay much to well trained adult house helps ( cooks & nannies). They prefer using other people's kids as slaves without spending much.

The word slave has been misued here, if your parents could not take care of you and they hand you over to an aunty or people that could in exchange for you helping them with chores, this is not slavery. I know we like to misuse words around here but slavery suggests unfair treatment with no way out.

Furthermore your analysis looks at things from a simple view rather than the complexity that exists in Nigeria. A couple making 300k per month as a family gave birth to their third child and at the same time mama for village is putting pressure on them to bring their nephew to Lagos, would you consider it slavery if they took care of the nephew while the nephew helps out with chores and daycare? Some of these helps are giving education, meals and are treated as part of the family but we only like to look at the negative or extreme cases.

We have people living in abject poverty with 4 or more kids and they would rather one of those kids live with people that can provide care than to continue suffering. we have many situations like these and unless people stop having babies they can't afford or the government does a 360 and starts doing its job then the only way out is through labor. It's not pretty, it's not ideal but it is what it is!

1 Like

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by nonhuman(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
Is the hydrokic soup not a poison on it own, she come add more
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Tonytonex(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
Franzinni:
So she has the right to kill a family?
Her action might be justifiable. Is that what you are saying?
Hmmm! People need to fear you.

1 Like

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Bornboy4: 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
That's called, hallucination.
FalseProphet1:
That girl was sent from the water to destroy that family, unfortunately she succeeded, I see her disappearing from the police custody, I see her returning back to the water, I see dangerous prayers from the deceased family offered against her, I see her running mad, I see Yahoo boys impregnating her so that their scam can work on clients, I see the demon of madness being transferred to the Yahoo boys, I see death on young guys, I see them dying in their thousands.

This I have seen.
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by expensivediamon(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
All shall be well in Jesus name. Our families are secured by the eternal blood of Christ.

1 Like

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by caandi: 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
No matter how you treat they they will never love you back. I’ve seen this on so many occasions. They pay you evil with good. May God help us all

1 Like

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
sharpwriter:

Lol... North? Because you never see say some dey filled with hepatitis B cheesy

That cant be treated a wicked spirit cant be cured.

1 Like

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
I won't allow my wife to bring maid in my house..any work she no go fit do make she leave am.

1 Like

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Ashirioluwa: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
People should learn to treat their house helps same way they treat there children so as to avoid stories that touch

You are absolutely right but that doesn’t mean that they will treat you well in return.

1 Like

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

You see Wat I told you earlier!!
Feminists/Modern women don't want to cook again!!
They Stylishly wants to use the word 'Civilization" to push men to the Kitchen while they do dier manicure, watch Zeeworld and check dier Instagram!!

Dats y you see them support Bbnaija Cook, WhiteMoney!
They want husbands to be Kitchen Boys! sad

Any Young Man that falls for such Gimmicks, I Pity him!! undecided
For me, SHE WILL FAIL! Even if she is Genevieve or Rihanna! sad
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
There are some good ones but most (especially in Lagos) are very bitter and evil

1: Poverty is a grave root to SIN/Evil (Poor minds are very susceptible to evil thoughts)
2: Family and Siblings depending on a single worker for sustenance
3: Yahoo-boys and broke boy-friends
4: Manipulative Bad-bit#$ches simply won't change
5: Bad Oga and Madam squeezing every ounce of hard-work and more
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
3minssex:

Feminism has nothing to do with cooking,stop mixing them up.

Btw,@bolded if your woman is incapacitated, you should come in.
I don't understand why someone can eat, but can't cook. Looks fvcked up to me.

Traditionally,
A Wife should be cooking for the Family..i.e husband and children..
While the Man provides Money and does rigorous jobs in the house..
Fixing of faulty appliances, fending off dangers, etc..

But because of LAZINESS, modern Girls/ladies are running away from the kitchen and trying to push dier duties to Men!!
Many Ladies can't even Cook 2day! Look@the current Bbnaija.. undecided

If you are a Lady and Cannot cook, Better Go learn and Quit diz Online arguments! sad smiley
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Yankee101: 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Avoid house girls
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Oracleforce: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
this can only be from ladies....wicked more than the devil...

it is advisable not take house-help because most of them are trained to do evil... they don't have love and cant give what they don't have...
some lazy house wife will still crave for house-help....supposing this lady succeeded, she could have kill those children for funs...
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by loliapoopy2013(f): 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Franzinni:

So her reasonable reason she has for this evil act is to wipe out the entire family? What stops her from leaving?
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Ladycewhy(f): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

The very concept of this 'Housegirl' thing is all shades of wrong especially in this 3rd world nation!... It's nothing short of child abuse and human trafficking ! Facts!!!

Something needs to be done by the judiciary to stem this ugly tide... It should even be banned in its entirety!!!

A maid should be paid weekly or monthly for her services, and must be treated fairly well!
Exactly, calabar and benue people use it as business enterprise here in my area.
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by opzy1234: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
WICK GIRL
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by pacespot(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
To even get house help for this obodo naija na wahala, evil people everywhere in this country, maybe Nigeria is the place the God chased devil from the garden of Eden into

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Clients In Aso Rock Made Me What I Am – Native Doctor (pic) / Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) / Titus Badejo 'Eja Nla' Shot Dead In Ibadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.