Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) (60354 Views)

UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend / Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) / Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Ishilove: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hypo has a very strong smell. There is no way she would have gotten away with it.

1 Like

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Ishilove: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
post=104985418:
There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without coming across one bad news or the other in this country.
Lmao
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by silvoclaira: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
osuofia2:
Women learn to treat your House helps with kindness they will return same.
CC Igbo women and Yoruba women , they are so wicked
That's generalizing and makes your statement incorrect aboki na...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Danisaint112:

I get your point. But bro while always supervising the process you can be tagged a cheater by your wife.

This housegirl of a something brings more trouble than you can imagine. I haven't lived with one before but with the experience of people, it's a no,no for me.

Lastly, I can't stand the sight of someone maltreating someone child in my presence. I don't pray for such wife. But I would rather not take the risk.

The very concept of this 'Housegirl' thing is all shades of wrong especially in this 3rd world nation!... It's nothing short of child abuse and human trafficking! Facts!!!

Something needs to be done by the judiciary to stem this ugly tide... It should even be banned in its entirety!!!

A maid should be paid weekly or monthly for her services, and must be treated fairly well!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Kennitrust(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
If we believe that God is the creator of evil, maybe there is evil also in heaven, if that is the case, we are not out of the woods yet.

Bangambiki Habyarimana

lipsrsealed
do You even reason the gibberish you type here
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
This is just silly.

FuturionMedia:
I fear who no fear woman
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
your wife might want a house help

UDUJ:
Househelps angry

Nah I'm good, still young and virile. I enjoy cooking and cleaning my house myself.

1 Like

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
Co ask oh!

UDUJ:

And that justifies wanting to kill the employer?
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Glamouzpeter(f): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
Speechless, why will she do that?
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Danisaint112(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

The very concept of this 'Housegirl' thing is all shades of wrong especially in this 3rd world nation!... It's nothing short of child abuse and human trafficking! Facts!!!

Something needs to be done by the judiciary to stem this ugly tide... It should even be banned in its entirety!!!

A maid should be paid weekly or monthly for her services, and must be treated fairly well!

Sure. my stand too. If I should leave in a mansion tomorrow, knowing fully well my wife can never do all the house chores, a maid or two will be employed, go home daily and paid well monthly.

And that is without cooking for me...

2 Likes

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by ghettochild(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
micronut:
A house girl has been caught and later arrested in Lagos after it was discovered that she poisoned family soup with Hypo - A Chemical for bleaching and cleaning dirt.

The house girl, who perpetrated the evil act first denied, but late confessed later after being asked by her boss to eat out of that food and she declined, eating only Amala but avoiding the vegetable soup.

The Couple who are speaking in Yoruba low tone midnight voice were seen begging the girl to know why she did what she did.

Watch the video here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_ggV9K49MM

The couple invited a police officer who took up the case further.

Reactions have been following this from social media especially on Instagram with some blaming the couple for trying to kill the girl too by asking her to eat what's evidently poisoned and others saying many house girls nowdays are becoming wicked unknowningly even if you handle them with love and care as one of your own blood.

Well, it's sad.
There's no reason why this one shd do what she did.. she looks fresh n not like she's been abused..
Na sorry b the case for who go Carry housegirl n not family.
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by muykem: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Too bad!!! Before considering house help, a wise man must set rules for his wife on how to treat house help and responsibilities her. Some people treating house help with disdain.
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by TheGift: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
The family sound like even they will be surprised as they are trying to make sense of it, pleading with Her for some explanation.
Franzinni:
There is a reason for her actions and the revelation will surprise you.
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

I don't have time for confused, misguided, and heartbroken chicks who know nothing about Feminism!... Leave those ones!!!

Hehehe.
I have some as Friends!
They argue dat Cooking is NOT A WOMAN THING!
Dat cooking is a Survival skill. Dat Men and Women should cook@home..
Dat wat if the Woman is incapacitated or away for Long?
Dats were Housegirls now comes in..
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by themanderon: 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Angelfrost:
Number 1 cardinal rule of life:
Never mess with people who handle your food, cos your life is literally in their hands.

People maltreating or mistreating servants who cook their meals simply don't value their lives.

At times it goes beyond that. Some people are just inherently evil, vengeful and full of spite. She may look at that family and think about the things she never had in her own family and then decide to take vengeance on the family without any apparent cause. I have seen house helps who harmed the family housing her despite their being good to her. May we not use our own hands to bring a demon possessed person into our homes amen.

1 Like

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by faithfull18(f): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Evil girl....

E dey very good and necessary say make guyman marry woman wey strong and fit do all the chores for house......There wouldn't have been any need for a maid or whatsoever....

Rubbish..
What happened to the man being strong and also taking part as more women also work to earn now. Na woman come this world come work and die undecided

4 Likes

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by TheGift: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
My Wife and I were like that ... until we had a child. Sometimes you just really need help or some other parts of your life will suffer.
UDUJ:
Househelps angry

Nah I'm good, still young and virile. I enjoy cooking and cleaning my house myself.

3 Likes

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by pixey(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
To my future wife or girlfriend or whatever , The day you suggest bringing an house-help for our domestic activities with the possible risk of endangering us and our children,that will be the day I will file for divorce. angry Yes I gat no CHILLS for that angry
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
post=104985418:
There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without coming across one bad news or the other in this country.

Misfits follow misfits. grin grin grin

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Hotzone(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
Maid with necklace
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
Danisaint112:

Sure. my stand too. If I should leave in a mansion tomorrow, knowing fully well my wife can never do all the house chores, a maid or two will be employed, go home daily and paid well monthly.

And that is without cooking for me...

Thank you! That's the civilized way to go!!!

2 Likes

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Hotzone(m): 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
She intend to kill the couple, loot them and buy weavon, necklace and iPod. She must have a boyfriend that is repackaging her

2 Likes

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
themanderon:

At times it goes beyond that. Some people are just inherently evil, vengeful and full of spite. She may look at that family and think about the things she never had in her own family and then decide to take vengeance on the family without any apparent cause. I have seen house helps who harmed the family housing her despite their being good to her. May we not use our own hands to bring a demon possessed person into our homes amen.

Dats just it!!
Inbuilt Wickedness! undecided

Reminds me of an Old novel 'GIRLS AT WAR' by Chinua Achebe!

The young girl was employed as a Housemaid but she had dreams of going to School..
She was envious of the Madam's children going to school every morning!
The last born she was taking care of refused to Learn how to walk.. was always saying 'Kayi me' cheesy

So, she put Ink in his Baby food! undecided
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
That's how that family will wake up dead and they will say its generator fume. Yoruba house girls are wicked.
Go for the ones in the north.
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Afamsi: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
If we believe that God is the creator of evil, maybe there is evil also in heaven, if that is the case, we are not out of the woods yet.

Bangambiki Habyarimana

lipsrsealed
shut up
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hehehe.
I have some as Friends!
They argue dat Cooking is NOT A WOMAN THING!
Dat cooking is a Survival skill. Dat Men and Women should cook@home..
Dat wat if the Woman is incapacitated or away for Long?
Dats were Housegirls now comes in..

Men cook... No big deal about that. However, if a wife cannot oversee the welfare and well-being of her family with special regards to nutrition, then she basically is not ready for marriage.

This is way beyond feminism... This is just common sense.

3 Likes

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Afamsi: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
That mumu wey say the future is female will not comment in this thread

2 Likes

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Cantonese: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
See as the girl head be like that amala inside plate.
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Agreyphine(m): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Madam no tell us wet thing she the do � help.
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by ezewealth(m): 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Danisaint112:

I get your point. But bro while always supervising the process you can be tagged a cheater by your wife.

This housegirl of a something brings more trouble than you can imagine. I haven't lived with one before but with the experience of people, it's a no,no for me.

Lastly, I can't stand the sight of someone maltreating someone child in my presence. I don't pray for such wife. But I would rather not take the risk.
I swear bro, I rather not take DAT bet

1 Like

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Feelinso(m): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
Guy's i smell fowl play here because,are u telling me that has strong has hypo smell is ,she would thought the couple would not know,I don't think the house girl will be that foolish
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Valuepaints20(m): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
micronut:
A house girl has been caught and later arrested in Lagos after it was discovered that she poisoned family soup with Hypo - A Chemical for bleaching and cleaning dirt.

The house girl, who perpetrated the evil act first denied, but late confessed later after being asked by her boss to eat out of that food and she declined, eating only Amala but avoiding the vegetable soup.

The Couple who are speaking in Yoruba low tone midnight voice were seen begging the girl to know why she did what she did.

Watch the video here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_ggV9K49MM

The couple invited a police officer who took up the case further.

Reactions have been following this from social media especially on Instagram with some blaming the couple for trying to kill the girl too by asking her to eat what's evidently poisoned and others saying many house girls nowdays are becoming wicked unknowningly even if you handle them with love and care as one of your own blood.

Well, it's sad.

Oga ó

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) / My Clients In Aso Rock Made Me What I Am – Native Doctor (pic) / Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.