Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) (60606 Views)

UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend / Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) / Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by blingxx(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Grace001:
Employ house girl at your own risk. These house girls are unstable, some of them are possessed of evil spirit.

Some talk to themselves, do crazy things when they notice no one is around.

Talking from experience

Don't be too quick to judge did you hear of side of the story ?..who knows ,me sef I no know she might be sexually molesting or abused
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by lakesider(m): 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
Using a human as house help is like slavery. 24hrs of work. Sometimes they. Sometimes raped. The owners o house rent are devil as well
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Pyhonist: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
Those blaiming the couple for asking the girl to eat the food are mad.
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Gfskw: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Jesus
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Assumptabeke(f): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Omo e nor get wetin anybody go tell me, I am never going to allow any teenager as a live in help. If the help is not an elderly woman I nor want.
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by dreamwords: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Franzinni:
There is a reason for her actions and the revelation will surprise you.
Which nonsensical reason will make u try to poison someone,
Its seems you are like her, birds of same feathers

Btw
Many afonja women can be wicked
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
Franzinni:
There is a reason for her actions and the revelation will surprise you.

Yes just like Chdinma had a reason for killing Ataga too.
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Muhammadengr: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Now some idiot go dey blame Buhari. undecided

Southerners you nah dey usually chop 1st 4 dis kind thing. As u can see every region get en own palava
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by byteem: 12:26am On Aug 21, 2021
The reality is that some of these helps are wicked . No matter how good you are .. or how well you treat them they are wicked and will go out to hurt you even when all u have been is helpful to them and their families.. it's the harsh reality of helps.. u can't take away the fact that some help react to the treatment netted to them by their bosses but some are downright evil.. regardless of how good one is..
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by calcal: 12:35am On Aug 21, 2021
Buhari said "Nigerians are not good people"
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Danisaint112(m): 3:01am On Aug 21, 2021
3minssex:

If she doesn't prepare,you won't eat.
Now that you're yet to get married, aren't you eating? You better learn how to cook.

I will definitely learn how to cook oga. What I'm saying is that if I'm too tired to do so, I will eat out. Learn how read and understand and also learn how to ask question before you conclude
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Jdbrasco2: 6:50am On Aug 21, 2021
What kind of food is that? Look like sh*it
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Torosk1(m): 7:13am On Aug 21, 2021
Maybe they treated the girl badly and she decided to revange grin
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 21, 2021
Is that thing food?
That looks like red watery shit
and black hard shit...
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by ozegidon(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2021
house help wahala...
most of this girls are from marine kingdom..
May God help us!
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2021
jumpandpas:

The only best and wise action she should have taken was to demand to be sent home.
My house girl told us that she want to go two months ago and we sent her home immediately.
Why do you have a house girl
Would you allow your daughter to be a housegirl?

Is Housgirlism not a light or mild form of slavery
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2021
byteem:
The reality is that some of these helps are wicked . No matter how good you are .. or how well you treat them they are wicked and will go out to hurt you even when all u have been is helpful to them and their families.. it's the harsh reality of helps.. u can't take away the fact that some help react to the treatment netted to them by their bosses but some are downright evil.. regardless of how good one is..
And employers of houseboys and housegirls are generally lovely and wonderful shining examples of love and goodness?
So there is a tribe of people who are born as "househelps" that are different from the rest of humanity and they are characterised by being "wicked" and "downright evil"
Clearly your thinking is like a buttock with only one side. Picture that
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by West2019(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2021
Hypo no dey kill e dey only clean Tommy why she no use snapid
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by jumpandpas(m): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2021
aribisala0:
Why do you have a house girl
Would you allow your daughter to be a housegirl?

Is Housgirlism not a light or mild form of slavery

It is not because I put her in private school and also took her as my own.

Would you allow your son to be a gateman?
Answer this question and see how unreasonable you're.
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Bigbeard(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2021
Feelinso:
Guy's i smell fowl play here because,are u telling me that has strong has hypo smell is ,she would thought the couple would not know,I don't think the house girl will be that foolish

What phone did you take your profile picture with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Titus Badejo 'Eja Nla' Shot Dead In Ibadan (Photo) / Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help / Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.