Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. (12057 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by lastpage: 2:19am On May 21, 2011
Trust our people naah!
Dem sabi bastardize "resources" too much.

Remember when "GSM" came-in and the kin "instrument of promiscuity" it was turned into! grin

I was on my way home someday (after an I.T training session facilitated at Sheraton) and this woman was going-in with another man "for show" and we could all over-hear her telling the person on the other side of the line (probably her husband):

"Dear, you have to get me another job o, just look at all the work M.D laid out for me just now, when l was packing my bags to go home!

Then a small pause and she continues: No dear, l am just outside the office re-parking my car properly so l wont have to walk to the car park when l close late! (We all guessed the "maga husband" asked what-da-fck will all the car noise he was hearing! grin )

Well, we all used that to "ease the days stress" on our way home wink

Mostly, they use FB to re-connect with former Boy-Friends! wink
No be me talk am o!
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by Redalez: 10:35am On May 21, 2011
[
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by 190: 11:45am On May 21, 2011
lastpage:

Trust  our people naah!
Dem sabi bastardize "resources" too much.

Remember when "GSM" came-in  and the kin "instrument of promiscuity"  it was turned into! grin

I was on my way home someday (after an I.T training session facilitated at Sheraton) and this woman was going-in with another man "for show" and we could all over-hear her telling the person on the other side of the line (probably her husband):

"Dear, you have to get me another job o, just look at all the work M.D laid out for me just now, when l was packing my bags to go home!

Then a small pause and she continues: No dear, l am just outside the office re-parking my car properly so l wont have to walk to the car park when l close late! (We all guessed the "maga husband" asked what-da-fck will all the car noise he was hearing! grin )

Well, we all used that to "ease the days stress" on our way home wink

Mostly, they use FB to re-connect with former Boy-Friends! wink
No be me talk am o!
**sighs* Abuja as ever  undecided
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by xynerise: 12:22pm On May 21, 2011
Facebook Gbege. undecided
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by Nekai(f): 4:06pm On May 21, 2011
It's not that deep. Facebook declarations of love as a relationship test? Until there is an exchange of rings either person is really free to do as they please. All she should do is have trust in her fiance. I'm sure she also has tons of guy friends as well and he isn't concerned enough to demand anything this crazy.
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by jaybee3(m): 4:25pm On May 21, 2011
^^^^
r u cheating on me via fb?

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by Nekai(f): 6:30pm On May 21, 2011
:-x
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by ruffrider(f): 11:22pm On May 21, 2011
I don't understand why people go on facebook and tell of their business anyway. It's very foolish if you ask me
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by ozoemeka(m): 1:54am On May 23, 2011
That's silly. If I'm your fiancee it's clear I love you. I won't post anything like that on my wall. That's too much. I'm sure there'll be guys hitting on my girl cus she's bad like that , cool
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by ebenezer95(m): 11:33pm On May 24, 2011
Bullshit shocked
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by Harmvirus(f): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2012
nawa ooo
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by Dizzella(f): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
Wat tin i knw 4 sure is dat if a man loves u he cn boldly write ur name on air
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by GoodFaith: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
skydeep: A friend of mine was suspicious of her fiancee cheating on her and asked him to post on his facebook wall " Isabel(thats her name) you are my one and only love, I will stick with you forever" He refuses cos he has a lot of galfriends online. My friend was angry and had to quit the relationship. I have advise her to go back and be sure before taking actions. Now it 2go madness grin
In Facebook, people are lawyers and Doctors
Any thing you see online or Facebook double check the information
Lot of BS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls / Can A Sexully Active Man Stay For Six Months Without Sex? / Watch Pinay Scandal Viral Pinay Scandal Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.