Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,291 members, 7,853,365 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

I Never Knew We Had Matters To Deal With Until We Got Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Knew We Had Matters To Deal With Until We Got Married (838 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew We Had Matters To Deal With Until We Got Married by JInseiMatters: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2021
Please dont assume anything before getting into marriage it could be disastrous. Talk about everything, simulate possible situations and have heartfelt conversations.

There are some Issues that seems not so important but eventually make big deals in Marriage. Ensure to watch this beautiful Deeper life couple marriage story as a couple to-be, young couple and be blessed through it.

Full story from the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-px5DREwUHI

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew We Had Matters To Deal With Until We Got Married by ArcFresky(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2021
For real...
Some just want to do wedding, wear ring and take photos... They don't think about the marriage.
Re: I Never Knew We Had Matters To Deal With Until We Got Married by Godada(m): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2021

If one channeled the energy to make marriage work to learning work, one would be fixing space craft engines
Re: I Never Knew We Had Matters To Deal With Until We Got Married by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2021
Little things can only become big deals when you marry someone you dont truly love whether it was on assumptions or not.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Nice Olosho Joint In Uyo / Tired Of Being Snubbed By A Girl? Here’s A Secret! / Lady Decorates Bed & Room As She Pulls A Surprise Apology For Boyfriend [WATCH]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.