Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married (37825 Views)

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Nataliace(f): 10:49am On Jan 29
I'm married for twelve years now and my marriage is blessed with two kids all boys, 11 and 9 respectively. Our marriage was also blessed with peace until I discovered my husband dates girls.

The one that pains me most is dating a neighbor who has been my enemy since we relocated to that settlement. My husband has side chicks too numerous to mention and I tried to talk to him but he refused. I left him and went back to my parents house thinking that will make him change and to come and apologize, to my greatest surprise he didn't make a move of putting things in order.

The worst is that the girl in the neighborhood is now living with him sleeping in our Matrimonial bed doing all the house chores and taking my children to school.

I came back and apologized to my husband but he said it's over between us. I love my husband so much that I can't afford to lose him. What should I have done? I expressed my grief of being hurt but it bounced back negatively.

Please advise me on how to restore my marriage.

54 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by ObamaMessi: 10:50am On Jan 29
grin grin I have never laughed so hard!! grin What a funny story 😂😂😂

You left your husband then another woman came in and you rushed back to beg. Na alpha male him be and kudos to him.
Women are always the cause of their problems... you have also been cheating since you got married but you decide to mire your side of the story of how you brought his friends, alot of them to sleep with you in the kitchen, palor and toilet.
Personally I know how many of your type I have flogged either in my mom's bed room or on their matrimonial beds (in rare cases). ..so shut the Bleep up and look for the next street suck. Your husband is gone for good.

181 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by GOFRONT(m): 10:54am On Jan 29
Hubby 2 VS 0 Wife

The earlier women understand that Men are Polygamous in nature, they better for them.

Well, you may contact Obamamessi for a proper shining of your congo. Lastweek,he (obamamessi) has shined the congo of his coursemate who is a married woman too.

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by immortalcrown(m): 10:55am On Jan 29
First of all, congratulations on your discovery.

You didn't consult us before leaving the marriage. Now that you have gone too far, you want us to perform a miracle. This is even a fiction because which woman uses leaving her marriage as a solution to infidelity and her family accepts her.

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Savedday2: 10:57am On Jan 29
Can you swear that since you married him no man have suck ur breast/ knack u messlessly? Or can you swear u were a virgin when e married you?

Kindly allow the man to enjoy himself. Your problem is too much.

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by tyup(m): 10:58am On Jan 29
Nataliace to be very honest with you, you shouldn't have leave your home. Read ur story and there was no where you reported him hitting or beating you cuz that's the only reason you would have been justified for leaving ur home guard less cuz your life would have been at stake from violence but there was none. What has kept them all including ur neighbor away from ur home was You but you left the checkpoint and gave her access to ur home.

The deed has been done quite alright, and I'll just advice you visit his parents and explain everything to them, a family meeting should be called.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Zonefree(m): 10:59am On Jan 29
A wise man should never allow his wife stops him from finding the love of his life.

Na Man dey decide
God dey endorse
Demons dey para.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by DSS1335: 11:08am On Jan 29
Just move on bcs there is nothing you can do about it.

This reminds me during my youthful years immediately after NYSC in 2008. My girlfriend back then whom I have decided to settle down with left me after intense quarreling saying she can't marry a firstborn, that I was too chubby and fair in complexion. That she wanted a dark complexion man that is slim...immediately she left two other beautiful damsel fought to take her place and one of them eventually became my wife today. She has been stalking me on all social media platforms and keep blocking her. Its a pity she would be 40 yrs old April this year and unmarried

276 Likes 29 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Uchenna10(m): 11:15am On Jan 29
Omo, cheating de the guy blood sha,wich kind disrespect be that, just move on,you shouldn't av apologized..

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by advanceDNA: 11:17am On Jan 29
ObamaMessi:

You left your husband then another woman came in and you rushed back to beg. Na alpha male him be and kudos to him.
Women are always the cause of their problems... you have also been cheating since you got married but you decide to mire your side of the story of how you brought his friends, alot of them to sleep with you in the kitchen, palor and toilet.
Personally I know how many of your type I have flogged either in my mom's bed room or on their matrimonial beds (in rare cases). ..so shut the Bleep up and look for the next street suck. Your husband is gone for good.

Wait...
So u left ur husband...? And U also left ur kids behind??

So What were u hoping to use as leverage over a cheating husband to make him possibly come and beg?? Just ur vagina...?? That he already has plenty at his disposal....??

173 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Mrvictorwrite(m): 11:36am On Jan 29
That is men for you

bring your assignment

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Zidoh(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29
Sorry about your encounter. Whats your family and his family member doing about the senerio ? Have you engaged them? I will suggested you engaged your family and his for serious settlement and counselling .

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by EconomistXplain: 12:12pm On Jan 29
Nataliace:
I'm married for twelve years now and my marriage is blessed with two kids all boys, 11 and 9 respectively. Our marriage was also blessed with peace until I discovered my husband dates girls. The one that pains me most is dating a neighbor who has been my enemy since we relocated to that settlement. My husband has side chicks too numerous to mention and I tried to talk to him but he refused. I left him and went back to my parents house thinking that will make him change and to come and apologize, to my greatest surprise he didn't make a move of putting things in order. The worst is that the girl in the neighborhood is now living with him sleeping in our Matrimonial bed doing all the house chores and taking my children to school. I came back and apologized to my husband but he said it's over between us. I love my husband so much that I can't afford to lose him. What should I have done? I expressed my grief of being hurt but it bounced back negatively. Please advise me on how to restore my marriage.

simply take him to court...there he will pay u for divorce nd child custody sorted out...d t b timid, u also hv a right in d marriage

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by nstore: 12:14pm On Jan 29

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Blitzking: 12:18pm On Jan 29
Nataliace:
I'm married for twelve years now and my marriage is blessed with two kids all boys, 11 and 9 respectively. Our marriage was also blessed with peace until I discovered my husband dates girls. The one that pains me most is dating a neighbor who has been my enemy since we relocated to that settlement. My husband has side chicks too numerous to mention and I tried to talk to him but he refused. I left him and went back to my parents house thinking that will make him change and to come and apologize, to my greatest surprise he didn't make a move of putting things in order. The worst is that the girl in the neighborhood is now living with him sleeping in our Matrimonial bed doing all the house chores and taking my children to school. I came back and apologized to my husband but he said it's over between us. I love my husband so much that I can't afford to lose him. What should I have done? I expressed my grief of being hurt but it bounced back negatively. Please advise me on how to restore my marriage.
Did u deny him the coochie with I am tired when u first got married..he could have started womanising since then and breaking up sexual relationship is always a hard thing it s better u don't begin.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by luminouz(m): 12:18pm On Jan 29
DSS1335:
Just move on bcs there is nothing you can do about it.

This reminds me during my youthful years immediately after NYSC in 2008. My girlfriend back then whom I have decided to settle down with left me after intense quarreling saying she can't marry a firstborn, that I was too chubby and fair in complexion. That she wanted a dark complexion man that is slim...immediately she left two other beautiful damsel fought to take her place and one of them eventually became my wife today. She has been stalking me on all social media platforms and keep blocking her. Its a pity she would be 40 yrs old April this year and unmarried
Send her to me. Let me console her!!!😉

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by AoifeNightfall: 12:28pm On Jan 29
ObamaMessi:

Later you people who will come here and start wailing about the moral decadence in the society, yet you condone behaviours like this from your fellow man.

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Gadafii: 12:32pm On Jan 29
Director, what is the name of this drama

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Demigod22: 12:37pm On Jan 29
I don't know why I can't stop laughing at this story. You don't just wake up and leave your marriage when your life is not threatened by violence. When you marry a cheap community Dickson, you stay and fight for your marriage.

I didn't support what your husband did, that is going on a cheating spree, however, if my wife decide to leave home instead of sorting out our issue, she is not seeing me coming to beg or anything. She will be surprised that I won't even call her, thank God my children are with me, I will just face the children and display my great Dad skills.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by okoroemeka(m): 12:44pm On Jan 29
Nataliace:
just don't do anything stupid again,shut your mouth and emotions and have other male relatives beg and talk to the man on your behalf,he wants to teach you a lesson and I guess you have learnt the hard way

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Rexymania(m): 12:56pm On Jan 29
Na to beg your husband na. He found a better person. Forget all this your one sided story.

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by ikeno(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29
For 12years you couldn't prevent your husband from chasing anything under skirt.

For 12years you couldn't find out why he's attracted to those girls compare to his wife.

12years later,you decide to punish him by abandoning your children, abandoning him and move in with your parent thinking that will make him change.
Now that one of his side chick is doing far better the duty that you abandon him and the children for,you decide to run back begging for reconciliation. You need to go back and learn marriage 101.

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by UptownVibes(m): 1:03pm On Jan 29
Ask him if he wants to marry more wives.. Tell him before then,he needs to open a big mall for you. Make he do freedom for you undecided If you go dey fight,you will loose everything. For more advice ,contact my PA

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by bdon123(m): 1:13pm On Jan 29
Nataliace:
U are a fool n dont deserve to be married...u mean u carry ur 2 left leg leave ur marriage?

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Coldspice: 1:15pm On Jan 29
Nataliace:
I tried to talk to him but he refused. I left him and went back to my parents house thinking that will make him change and to come and apologize, to my greatest surprise he didn't make a move of putting things in order. The worst is that the girl in the neighborhood is now living with him sleeping in our Matrimonial bed doing all the house chores and taking my children to school. I came back and apologized to my husband but he said it's over between us. I love my husband so much that I can't afford to lose him. What should I have done? I expressed my grief of being hurt but it bounced back negatively. Please advise me on how to restore my marriage.

I'm sure your friends advised you to leave your husband's house. You too mumu.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by bdon123(m): 1:15pm On Jan 29
AoifeNightfall:

Later you people who will come here and start wailing about the moral decadence in the society, yet you condone behaviours like this from your fellow man.
We dont condone...bt we also dont support leaving marriage wen physical abuse isnt involved.

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Coldspice: 1:16pm On Jan 29
UptownVibes:
Ask him if he wants to marry more wives.. Tell him before then,he needs to open a big mall for you. Make he do freedom for you undecided If you go dey fight,you will loose everything. For more advice ,contact my PA

Why should he open a mall for her when he can use the money to marry more wives if she leaves?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Coldspice: 1:19pm On Jan 29
AoifeNightfall:

No be woman like you dey do side chic? Carry your lamentations to her.

When it is your own turn, leave your husband and family. You hear?

Hope you can see it's the side chic carrying the wife's children to school. Guess what the children will be calling her?

Mummy!

Her own kids automatically upgraded the side chic.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Coldspice: 1:20pm On Jan 29
EconomistXplain:

simply take him to court...there he will pay u for divorce nd child custody sorted out...d t b timid, u also hv a right in d marriage

Someone that went out and is begging to come back is the one you want to file divorce.

Na people like you use mumu advise ruin her.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by BobbieZion(m): 1:28pm On Jan 29
Dump his sorry ass....

I know you love your children and want the best for them. It's fine,let him know that you are ready to bring down fire if anything happens to your children. Face front and go do what makes you happy.
I have come to the conclusion in my life that I cut of anyone who is willing to make my life a living hell. Don't feel sorry if you are not guilty too.
If you like be my brother, I can make another one who is not from my mother.

NB: I don't believe in the nonsensical saying"Men are polygamous in Nature".
The truth is that many just don't have the balls to hold their d*ck right.

If your papa was cheating on your mama shey you go talk say your papa na polygamous man, abi na adulterous man?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by tuoyoojo(m): 1:44pm On Jan 29
ok na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy / My Boyfriend Makes Me Drink His Sperm All The Time / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75