Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) (121508 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by CSTRR: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
Damn.

Paul fall hand Sha.

Yoruba 1- Igbo 0.

Lola don win o.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by jimyjames(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
ivolt:

If every one who has problems in marriage act "matured", there will be no marriage left.
BTW, divorce is not civilized, it is just divorce.
Marriage is not enslavement marriage is not the ultimate every civilised person knows that, there is no reason enduring in a union were the taste of love is no longer there

Paul and Anita knows that and I salute them for it, Peter and Lola should continue with eye service typical African mentality

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by ceeceeuwa: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
pocohantas:

Shut up! You are beginning to sound like a broken record. Was your mother not first a Nigerian woman before your dad married her, had sex with her and she became a revered MOTHER that can do no wrong?

Were you not one of the tribal warlords calling Lola (the Yoruba witch) a bad woman?

Were you not one of those that said she
should learn from Anita how to be submissive and keep a family together?

Because you can’t bring yourself to attack Anita’s tribe, since you are Igbo yourself, you have decided to lump women together.

When you guys are not tearing yourselves down along tribal lines, next thing is to face your common enemy- WOMEN.

Tell us why Anita, the accepted IGBO PERFECT and SUBMISSIVE WIFE ran away. Maybe Peter is indeed right!

This is why every wise man should create a balance between his nuclear family and extended family. Peter separated himself from them and since they couldn’t see Lola (their common enemy) to prey on and blame every wrongdoing on, they turned on themselves.
Well said!
This there so called mother they prefer over Nigerian girls, was once a Nigerian girl.
Confused lot!
When will men learn to take responsibilities for their actions without shifting blames?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Princeton92(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
The fact remains that women always leave us wondering their capabilities and acts if trustworthy.

Romanoff:
Ah.

Na wa o.

This woman stayed with him from when they were both in the university of Abuja. This woman is his ride or die, day one woman.

I wonder what could have gone wrong especially now that they have money.

I doubt that it is infidelity on her part cause she could have chosen to be unfaithful to him when he was broke. Why leave now that there's money if she was all about the money?

I'll sha be waiting for more gist as it unfolds.

Indeed, money alone cannot sustain a marriage o.
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
EBMedia:
Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita Okoye Files For Divorce After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photo)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/breaking-paul-okoyes-marriage-crashed-as-wife-files-for-divorce/amp/%3f__twitter_impression=true

This is one of the reasons I will never marry woman in court. After all my sweat on earth , I finally became wealthy and got a wife who contributed nothing to my wealth. But few years later she opens her big mouth and file for divorce because of my wealth. Many men celebrities like Tiger woods, Emmanuel Eboue are suffering because of this.

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by easy34(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Na so
Fear Gistlover sha

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Karlovych: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
I feel like blaming the dullard for this

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by djon78(m): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
smallbigman:
This is why i am so scared of marriage, how can two people that dated for 10 good fucking years and later got married for 7 years be filing for divorce, what happened to the friendship,the beautiful memories shared in the past, the kids,i guess it means nothing to them.
No wonder my pastor said feels are like vapour they evaporate in a twinkle of an eye.
Humans are unreliable.

Most of those relationships no get depth

All those so called love was fake

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Romanoff(f): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Princeton92:
The fact remains that women always leave us wondering their capabilities and acts if trustworthy.

There are women who won't stay in unfaithful or abusive relationships regardless of how much they've sacrificed for that marriage.

Your dignity and self respect should come first.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by smallbigman: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
They said MONEY alone doesn't sustain LOVE and LOVE alone is not ENOUGH, PLEASE can SOMEBODY tell me what SUSTAINS marriage?

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Cantonese: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
pocohantas:

Shut up! You are beginning to sound like a broken record. Was your mother not first a Nigerian woman before your dad married her, had sex with her and she became a revered MOTHER that can do no wrong?

Were you not one of the tribal warlords calling Lola (the Yoruba witch) a bad woman?

Were you not one of those that said she should learn from Anita how to be submissive and keep a family together?

Because you can’t bring yourself to attack Anita’s tribe, since you are Igbo yourself, you have decided to lump women together.

When you guys are not tearing yourselves down along tribal lines, next thing is to face your common enemy- WOMEN.

Tell us why Anita, the accepted IGBO PERFECT and SUBMISSIVE WIFE ran away. Maybe Peter is indeed right!

This is why every wise man should create a balance between his nuclear family and extended family. Peter separated himself from them and since they couldn’t see Lola (their common enemy) to prey on and blame every wrongdoing on, they turned on themselves.

Anita Tonye Okoye. That is certainly a name from Rivers state and not in anyway Igbo. She married Paul Okoye, an Igbo man from Anambra state.

The young man may have said the inappropriate things about Nigerian women and money, but do not connect the Igbos as the lady talked about is not an Igbo lady.

10 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Lightway: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:
Ah.

Na wa o.

This woman stayed with him from when they were both in the university of Abuja. This woman is his ride or die, day one woman.

I doubt that it is infidelity on her part cause she could have chosen to be unfaithful to him when he was broke. Why leave now that there's money if she was all about the money?

You're married abi..

Are you trying to tell us something
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by faithfull18(f): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
jimyjames:

Lola and Peter have their own problems just because they are too scared of what people might say remain in the same marriage doesn't mean their marriage is perfect

Paul and his wife Anita are more mature and civilised to head for divorce than do police eye service Peter and Lola are doing

Keep your ugly afonja sister no Igbo man will come for her, the only reason Peter married Lola it's because of her family background her money
You are the third person in their marriage right

Your last statement, you need to leave your village and see what's happening.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Romanoff(f): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lightway:

You're married abi..

Are you trying to tell us something

If you've got a particular question to ask, come correct and ask it.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Lerumo: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
dapsoneh:
Paul Okoye's wife, Anita Okoye, files for divorce after 7 years of marriage
LindaikejisblogAug 20, 2021Read original

After 17 years together and 7 years of marriage; Entrepreneur & Children’s Retailer Anita Okoye has filed for petition to divorce her husband, Paul Okoye of former music duo group P Square. The former couple share 3 children together.

Anita and her kids relocated to the US a few months back.

Leaked Divorce Documents pictured below.

Trouble in Paradise
Morals- appreciate your marriage, no be all the things you see for social media real
Olorun a wa pelue oo

You probably think money brings happiness.
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by CEOwatazs: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
jimyjames:

Lola and Peter have their own problems just because they are too scared of what people might say remain in the same marriage doesn't mean their marriage is perfect

Paul and his wife Anita are more mature and civilised to head for divorce than do police eye service Peter and Lola are doing

Keep your ugly afonja sister no Igbo man will come for her, the only reason Peter married Lola it's because of her family background her money

You don't have sense sha.

Have a nice day

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by CSTRR: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
prince3009:
Lola's juju has finally succeeded!
Na lie.

She is probably a better woman than Anita .

Simple and clear.

Marriage is not by tribe o.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by RuddyFusion(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Boss13:

I'd be honest. In marriage, Nigerian women ain't that bad. Trust me on this. You're only saying this because you live in Nigeria.

Feminism and no fault divorce is the reason for high divorce rates in marriages. I don't know what their issues were but I can solemn confirm that the wife won't find be alone in the US easy especially with 3 kids.

Why is she in the USA? When she can be here in Nigeria?
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
chatinent:
Reason with am na.

By the way, Nigerian ladies na minus for me.

I remember when these ladies came na when we begin dey hear frictions for the twins.

After the whole years of marriage...no report of adultery or anything, she'll still leave you when Wizkid shows interest.

Great respect to the better girls out there!

A Nigerian lady will love you and still marry who is ready.

A Nigerian lady will love you and go meet sb who impresses her.

A Nigerian lady will love you and cheat on you and still play the victim card: “you see what you made me do.”

Drops pen.
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by fergie001: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
arthurwillia:
Abi he don broke ni grin
Baby mama sth
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by CSTRR: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Your soul mate may not even be in your tribe.

Lesson to those who are fixated with " I must marry from my tribe".

26 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by ryloy: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
WesternOligarch:
grin grin grin grin

I predict that the flatheadss who demonized Lola would either flee this thread or deny the fact that Anita is Igbo....... God works in wonderful ways, Peter's mother said over her dead body would her son marry a Yoruba girl, it happened over her dead body, Paul being a typical flatin0 pig with alaba mentality tried to break the marriage of his brother....now his marriage is falling apart......... I've told my sisters that the day they bring any Igbo man to our house I'd empty the contents of my pumpie in both their skulls. Look at the vile and embarrassment they made lola go through simply because she married their brother whom she met while they were struggling........ spits
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
And your mother is someone’s wife o... or is ur mom a foreigner? U see how stupid u sound?
Kriss216:
Love and Money can't keep an average Nigerian girl.

It takes mostly, the Grace of God to find a faithful woman in Nigeria who will stay with you regardless.

No sensible man should go to an extreme to entice or impress a Nigerian girl, be her your girlfriend or wife.

Impress only your mother!

These daughters of Eve are out to add more burden to your life.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Saintmary(f): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
MYHUBBY:

you're daft, what do you mean by Yoruba witch

you people will just be typing faster than your reasoning badmouthing a tribe because of individual differences

get sense poco or what's that your imbecility moniker is called

She meant to say people called Lola a witch.
Be calming down, she was only defending the woman.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:
Ah.

Na wa o.

Women gain more from divorce than merely living with the man. Divorce is now a trending business for them . Greater part of the man's wealth will be given to her if she succeeds

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by CodeTemplar: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
jimyjames:

BMC things ?
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
smallbigman:
They said MONEY alone doesn't sustain LOVE and LOVE alone is not ENOUGH, PLEASE can SOMEBODY tell me what SUSTAINS marriage?
Holy Spirit is d sustainer of marriage, keeps d love ever fresh, gives u grace to forgive and be patient as well. Embrace him and watch how ur marriage becomes a reference point for many

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by baby124: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
smallbigman:
Respect for each other and for your marriage, commitment to succeeding together and shared purpose.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Katier00(f): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Faiththatworks:
Hmmm,I'm an identical twin and fortunately I'm a mixed Nigerian,with my parents from 2 out of the 3 domineering ethnic tribe in Nigeria,I think I can give a little unbiased opinion about the psquare twins.
As a twin,one character is more dependent on the other,also there's always a leader and a follower among twins.
I say it unabashedly that Paul is definitely the weaker character,and unfortunately for him,he has separated from his twin that's supposed to give him strength in times like this.
Jude okoye is an interloper,a leech, parasite and financial tick on Paul,but Paul being the eternal weakling is still sucking up to him,Lola okoye was never the problem in the psquare relationship,it was the loud mouthed, parasitic and arrogant Jude okoye.
Unless Paul finds the strength to quickly reconcile with his twin,I can categorically say he might be in the beginning of a very terrible episode in his life.
God reconcile the psquare twins.
prove this

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Aidejay(m): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Revelation4:
Acting matured is going for divorce or settling your difference? You are not thinking straight
leave the rat to be squinting like he has made a point.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital / [LEAKED] Celebrity Nud3 Photos Icloud Hacked Images Download / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.