Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

Can A Nigerian Man Go This Far? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Nigerian Man Go This Far? (2464 Views)

Dear Men, How Long Can An Average Man Go Without Sex? / Ladies 7 Tips That’ll Make Your Man Go Wild In Bed / PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can A Nigerian Man Go This Far? by Nobody: 2:43am On May 20, 2011
namfav:

exactly, these people are lost

She was also making fun of you! Aren't you guilty of at least one of those things that she wrote? What language are we communicating?
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Go This Far? by yme1(f): 10:16am On May 20, 2011
porfavor ,
why can't a Nigerian Man do it? infact what makes this proposal so special self undecided
aside him talking to the dad and the girl watching, that was the only special romantic surprise pack i saw there
the surprise must have disappeared cause the girl knows he ws coming to propose after he spoke to the dad tho the shock was still there sha grin grin
it was really nice and made me do the awwwww sound aside that not that romantic jare tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Go This Far? by MMM2(m): 12:04pm On May 20, 2011
maybe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Took Off My Underwear [A MUST READ FOR ALL LADIES] / Running A Runs Babe. / My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.