Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? (22795 Views)

Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? / Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) / From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by Dre183(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Both are useless.

Better go learn carpenter grin

Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by careytommy37(m): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Tell your system to start petty trading like selling Akara. She will make double her salary in a month
Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by Judolisco(m): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:
Shouldn't it be unlawful to pay anyone below the stipulated minimum wage ?
lol u don't know bro... After my nysc I was willing to take up any job so far it is legal.. even unpaid internship... At least e go drive away depression to some extent... Sha dey do something until u get something better

Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
15,000 for 26 working days job... anyway it will not stop you from voting for another incompetent clown in 2023

Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by Mosopzy23: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Never knew some people get paid as low as this . I can bet the person in question is even a graduate.
20k per month when a commission per sale will even get you 22k. Multiply that by 5 sales or more in a month and tell me why you haven't started affiliate marketing.
Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by Edun00700: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fried pan to fire �
Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by cletz991(m): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Non go and learn a skill angry
Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by brainhgeek(m): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
TheZebra:
So elder sister called me today that she got a job in Osun which pays 10k per month. This got me a little upset because her current job pays 15k in Ibadan. I asked her why and she said life is much cheaper in Osun compared to Oyo state. I've not been to both States, so that is why I want to hear people's opinion, which do you think is better.

Concerning accommodation, She already has a place to stay in both States, so the question now is, can one survive with 10k per month in Osun and also 15k per month in Ibadan when the only need is food?

Anytime I read posts like this,my spirit feels like cursing those in government.
Even the dogs in government houses and other animals are placed on budgets that most graduates can only dream of.
OP, if your elder sister is earning 10k, how does she help herself, let alone her siblings?
Just last week, Yusuf Buhari wedded and I learned that iPhone was given as souvenir. Same thing happened when Jonathan's daughter wedded when he was in power and some idiots will use their rubber-bound, rope-tied china phone to be typing Baba Buhari...make I stop before I rain curses.
10k fah

Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by hope4nigeria(m): 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
TheZebra:
So elder sister called me today that she got a job in Osun which pays 10k per month. This got me a little upset because her current job pays 15k in Ibadan. I asked her why and she said life is much cheaper in Osun compared to Oyo state. I've not been to both States, so that is why I want to hear people's opinion, which do you think is better.

Concerning accommodation, She already has a place to stay in both States, so the question now is, can one survive with 10k per month in Osun and also 15k per month in Ibadan when the only need is food?
what are you saying? Fuel for my car to run site for 3days cost more than 10k, how can an adult survive on #15k in a month?

Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by exynos(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Some people are still shocked at seeing such a meagre sum being paid at the end of the month?

I was earning N8,500 a month this year before leaving for school. Her's actually doubled mine.

Now, In UNIJOS i'm stuck here. Na VPN cheats the make me get access to come online sef.

In a nutshell, let's learn to thank God in any situation we find ourselves. Thank you.

Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by Mogadishuu: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kandeed:
I better remain unemployed than consider a 20 - 40k job I mean wtf is that? money??

it's even much better you look for an empty bag of rice and start sourcing for iron around least you'd make quite much weekly

Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by 1billi(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kia!! E no go better for our leader's, bro just hustle that 15k own for 3 to 4 month then use it to get a phone to start bombing, when you're ready let me know so I can give you cyber ghost VPN and ourtime dating site and some formats for free to bomb and if you're good under 3 to 4 you will have nothing less than 5k btc in ur wallet..aje!

Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by palsenator(m): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
TheZebra:

Because of work, I shuttle both Ibadan and Osun State and I think she needs to consider few other factors..

How much does she spend on transport in Ibadan and how much will she be spending in the new job being offered in Osun? Since accomodation is out of it, feeding in Osun especially Osogbo is still a bit cheaper in Osogbo ( I am considering mama put this time ).

I can offer the person a job in Osogbo that will pay her 20k per month but must possess minimum of OND..

Inbox me if the person will like the offer

Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by Sleekfingers: 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
TheZebra:

Both salaries na peanut ooo.....that's what they call modern slavery.......tell her to find another job.....or you guys should help her with some money, to start up something small....... especially in Ibadan........
Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by tholhusomhie: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
In this current Buharinomics, both na poverty.

Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by Ajcreative627(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
With the internet I believe you can make more money from freelancing, taking surveys, affiliate marketing and much more .
P.S: buying survey ecodes n GC all in $,€,£. Best rates. Check my profile to contact me
Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by yemi1504: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
TheZebra:

She is right, especially if the place she is, is not Osogbo (you should know the reason why Osogbo is expensive due to Yahoo boys flush funds), even Ife is very cheap let alone other towns there. Ibadan is now expensive compared to Osun because of Lagos money and Ibadan Landlords' greed and this is of recent. It was not like that in Ibadan before but the Lagosians decided to start making Ibadan a base for their families and we all know Lagos money is way on point than Ibadan money. My 2 cents.

Modified - Just read now that she has a place to stay but she will still spend on Transport which is definitely more expensive in Ibadan. Food in Ibadan and Osun are moot in terms of being cheap.

So the decision is up to her to take where the transport currently for her workplace and the job she plans to move to, how close that place is to the house she is planning to stay in. But sooner or later, she might have to move to her own place except if the houses she is planning to stay is a family house or very accommodating relative house, which is where Osun except Osogbo is better than Ibadan.

Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by Mypeople2(m): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
TheZebra:

At this point in time when transport fare is between N15k- 20k monthly,someone is still earning 15k ,abi na N10k..May God help us
Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by yemi1504: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
debbydams:
10k In osun is beta than 15k in Ibadan

Thank you! I basically said the same thing!
Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by Zico777(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
Shikena:

Thank you! My brother got his major break through a customer while working a 18k job. There is more to life than we see and more often than not, our attitude determines our altitude.
Many do not know they are only concerned about the pay.

Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by EmekaA125(m): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
Any salary below #50K monthly is nothing but impoverishing the employee.
Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by Equity2020(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Be thinking Osogbo is cheaper to reside until you'd be billed ₦500 by a bike man for 1,500meters that even Sifan Hassan is going to run in minutes.
Accommodation, Foodstuffs it's all comes with crazy prices here cuz the internet gangsters decides everything

Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by All4fun: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
Non because both of them na waste of time and effort
Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by BabaIbo: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Honestly, that salary is very low, but I won't discourage you because I have done a teaching job that paid 15k immediately I stopped my first post-NYSC job of 40k due to distance and rising cost of transportation back then when I was in Lagos.
I used it to get experience and moved to another that paid more than double before I decided to start my own business.
BTW, I did other side gigs with it.

Now, any person working in a job that doesn't pay MORE than #100,000(with other added benefits) is an underemployed person to me.

Anyway, if I am to advice you, I will advice you to stay in Ibadan because there is higher probability of getting a better job in Ibadan than in Osogbo.

Aside from cost of living, what other do you think she will gain from Osogbo but in Ibadan, she may be lucky to get better opportunity as time goes on.

TheZebra
Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by Limassol(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
olisefom:
There's trouble in this country obviously. 10fuxking what? How did we get here?
E shock you abi?
Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by abuhusna1: 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Let her go get married and give her problem to the husband to solve.
Marriage is an employment for women too
TheZebra:

Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by nedekid: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
constance500:
I can never work for 30 days to earn 15k monthly..
Na wah, me weh no get money, my daily expenses is over 20k.
How persin go earn 10k per month? shocked

Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by Ayo762: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
1billi:
Kia!! E no go better for our leader's, bro just hustle that 15k own for 3 to 4 month then use it to get a phone to start bombing, when you're ready let me know so I can give you cyber ghost VPN and ourtime dating site and some formats for free to bomb and if you're good under 3 to 4 you will have nothing less than 5k btc in ur wallet..aje!

Bossman abeg link me with the updates abeg
Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by Limassol(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mosopzy23:
Never knew some people get paid as low as this . I can bet the person in question is even a graduate.
20k per month when a commission per sale will even get you 22k. Multiply that by 5 sales or more in a month and tell me why you haven't started affiliate marketing.
I am intrested bro.
Re: N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? by Harddiskng(m): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
Oga none makes sense. Better make I remain unemployed. Better make I go bend down for one road junction for either Osun or Ibadan de beg, at least I fit de get up to 5k a day. Think about this.

This is why i no longer give people begging any money and I discourage other from doing same.

Just take a look at this one looking down on someone’s legit hustle that he would rather beg. *Spits*

TheZebra:

Tell her to take the one that appeals more to her Spirt.

Life is in stages, men are in sizes. She can only get better with time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Accept This Big Job Offer? Pls Advice! / IPPIS: Why CBN, NNPC Are Not On Our Platform / Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49