Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3541546 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
moiaimi:
the episode one of legacies to me is a waste of MB

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 7:10am On Oct 28, 2018
moiaimi:
and I was planing to watch siren thanks a lot I don't want another outpost in my life

Ha, don't let my dislike for it discourage you, you can maybe try out 2 or 3 episodes and see if you'd like it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moiaimi(f): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2018
AdorableJosh:

Ha, don't let my dislike for it discourage you, you can maybe try out 2 or 3 episodes and see if you'd like it.
will finish the once am watching first before considering it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Up to episode 3, and the blurry shots have ruined the show for me. What genius thought filming with a vertical phone and blurring the edges was a good idea?? Probably hired a cameraman straight from YouTube. Nonsense and ingredients. angry
Saw this comment on reddit :/

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
The CW sucks at making tv shows. I get that their shows are aimed at teen and young adults, but they should at least try and step it up a bit. Even if you're okay with the fact that 99% of their actors look like runway models, there's no hiding that almost all their shows have flimsy plot lines, copious amounts of love triangle melodrama. and pretty bad dialogue. Basically, all their shows follow the same formula. Mediocre productions are being normalized to the point that most people are complacent with sub-par quality as long as they get their characters and plot.

I hate the CW for normalizing mediocrity relative to production. Sure, they have a number of shows with amazing concepts for plots and characters, but their execution is no better than a Bollywood film. Props to people who look past bland production quality to enjoy ideas in a basic form, the gods are your strengths.
Sorry to say but you are just an hater of the cw network and nothing more.
The cw networks sucks but 99% of their shows has a huge fans base all over the world .
Your hating and bias opinion on the company wont change their fan base and believe it or not.

The cw network has brought lots of shows that only HBO can contest with.

Forget about the hype of other TV networks .
50% of the current series on cw as at now , has been going on for over ten years now.

If it sucks according to you and the haters here, why then are their shows still going on for up eight years now?

Its simply because of their huge fan base.

You complain that their shows are for teens and yet you watched Merlin, you watched Harry Porter, legend of the seeker and other teen shows .
speaking of hypocrisy .

Apart from HBO, the cw network has given me my very best series that i will never forget in my life.
The 100 is dope.
Arrows is dope.
The originals is dope.
Vampire dairies is dope.
Reign is dope.
Riverdale is dope.
Flash is dope.
Supernatural is dope.
Super girl is dope.
Izombie is dope.
The secret circle is dope.
Legends of tomorrow is dope.
smallvile is dope.
Jane the virgin is dope.
And many more series

Apart from HBO , no other network can rival Cw.

Even when some of their shows ended or got canceled .

Their fans were all over the internet begging them to bring back the shows.
We still have not forgiven them for stopping The secret circle, the originals and many shows.
It still hurt even as i am typing that the secret circle, the messenger and the originals was stopped.

Like it or not, "the legacies will go above 5 seasons"
save this page for reference.

We the loyal fans of cw for over 15 years now , we love the legacies and opinions of haters like you wont stop the legacies.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:42am On Oct 28, 2018
ositadima1:

Where can I download second chance, El corpo del desero, I have been looking everywhere. I remember following this show on ABS Onitsha. Please, anyone with a download link ?

There are other classics like "Egoli" and "The secret of the sand" that I would luv to see again.

Egoli and secrets of to be on dailymotion, but they have long removed them for copyright infringement.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:44am On Oct 28, 2018
introvertme:

He has a reddit account.

Cc: koicereloaded

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 11:59am On Oct 28, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
The CW sucks at making tv shows. I get that their shows are aimed at teen and young adults, but they should at least try and step it up a bit. Even if you're okay with the fact that 99% of their actors look like runway models, there's no hiding that almost all their shows have flimsy plot lines, copious amounts of love triangle melodrama. and pretty bad dialogue. Basically, all their shows follow the same formula. Mediocre productions are being normalized to the point that most people are complacent with sub-par quality as long as they get their characters and plot.

I hate the CW for normalizing mediocrity relative to production. Sure, they have a number of shows with amazing concepts for plots and characters, but their execution is no better than a Bollywood film. Props to people who look past bland production quality to enjoy ideas in a basic form, the gods are your strengths.

Guy u just spoke my mind. I can't stomach a single show from CW, whenever I see a show made by them I just give it a hard pass. So childish and full of melodramatic nonsense. Even the so called vampire shows was like a telenovela. There's no originality to their shows. I suppose a vast majority of their fans are basically teens and children.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Sorry to say but you are just an hater of the cw network and nothing more.
The cw networks sucks but 99% of their shows has a huge fans base all over the world .
Your hating and bias opinion on the company wont change their fan base and believe it or not.

Forget about the hype of other TV networks .
50% of the current series on cw as at now , has been going on for over ten years now.

If it sucks according to you and the haters here, why then are their shows still going on for up eight years now?

Its simply because of their huge fan base.

You complain that their shows are for teens and yet you watched Merlin, you watched Harry Porter, legend of the seeker and other teen shows .
speaking of hypocrisy .

Apart from HBO, the cw network has given me my very best series that i will never forget in my life.
The 100 is dope.
Arrows is dope.
The originals is dope.
Vampire dairies is dope.
Reign is dope.
Riverdale is dope.
Flash is dope.
Supernatural is dope.
Super girl is dope.
Izombie is dope.
smallvile is dope.
Jane the virgin is dope.
And many more series

Even when some of their shows ended or got canceled .

Their fans were all over the internet begging them to bring back the shows.
We still have not forgiven them for stopping The secret circle, the originals and many shows.
It still hurt even as i am typing that the secret circle, the messenger and the originals was stopped.

Like it or not, "the legacies will go above 5 seasons"
save this page for reference.

We the loyal fans of cw for over 15 years now , we love the legacies and opinions of haters like you wont stop the legacies.
all the show you listed are average bruv. they are all made for teenagers. are you a teenager?

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by calliope(f): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
Grey's Anatomy. Season15 ep5

I found this episode very boring. I mean, I'm invested since I have watched all previous season, but Still. The show has really gone down hill. They have succeeded in killing every exciting character, and we are left with crumbs, that asides Meredith and Webber.

Was glasses always gay? I don't know I feel like my gaydar is broken. I hope there's is more to Dr kim than just asking glasses out, and the fat lesbian character looks promising, Shonda should give her a girlfriend else, I am done.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
[b] Sorry to say but you are just an hater of the cw network and nothing more.

Lolz. It's okay, buddy, You needn't have to justify your mediocre taste in tv shows. My beef is not with you and the rest of the CW fansbase. The heart wants what the heart wants.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TissuePaper: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
Koicereloaded 'The invitation'

I hope you've watched it cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
introvertme:

Lolz. I also said "Seriously, when did filming a f**king TV series with a vertical phone and adding the blur affect become a good idea? I feel like I'm watching crappy YouTube videos."

Congrats, you just encountered one of my reddit accounts. wink

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
DiggITnetwork:

*LOL
oya open it na
You are the boss
Am even scared of titles that will drop from you like The pretender...
Oh lord .......

Lolz. The Pretender! The guy that take on disguises to help out people, amirite? cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
TissuePaper:
Koicereloaded 'The invitation'

I hope you've watched it cool

Spoilers
Mehn that movie gave me the creeps. The guy had a well-horned instinct, and his suspicion ultimately saved him and his girlfriend from getting poisoned by crazed ex-wife and friends. But the scene that gave me the creeps was when he and girlfriend managed to survive from getting murdered, and stumbles out of the house, only to realize that the whole neighborhood was a huge cult commune, and were partaking in the same murder-suicide ritual that they barely walked away from! shocked

Let's take the discussion to the movie thread.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
DiggITnetwork:

Ouch....
That hurts
Am a youtuber
It's not fair joor

Pele. Didn't intend to be that harsh. You gotta see the show to get the clear picture of what I meant. The whole filming was one gigantic amateur hour or hours.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
DandeNumeruno:
He has a reddit account.
Cc: koicereloaded
You should know. How's the research coming along? cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
hubcap:
why is nobody talking about A million little things

KoiceReloaded

Like introvertme already said, it's an ABC show, and I seldom take interest on tv shows from the stables of ABC.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
Daredevil 3

This is so cool men, Matt Murdock is a very strong guy I can't even take half the beating

Kingpin na badass nigga I hail

I give it a 8/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
Joered63:

Guy u just spoke my mind. I can't stomach a single show from CW, whenever I see a show made by them I just give it a hard pass. So childish and full of melodramatic nonsense. Even the so called vampire shows was like a telenovela. There's no originality to their shows. I suppose a vast majority of their fans are basically teens and children.
Their targeted demographic are teenagers (12-18 yrs) and young adults (18-25 yrs), but people well into their 30s enjoy their shows too. People are weird.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
DandeNumeruno:

all the show you listed are average bruv. they are all made for teenagers. are you a teenager?
Then you do not know the meaning of average.
So supernatural, Arrows, the originals and co were made for teenagers and yet you are a fan of into the badland, Stranger things etc.
please spear me the hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Moneyboyz:
Daredevil 3

This is so cool men, Matt Murdock is a very strong guy I can't even take half the beating

Kingpin na badass nigga I hail

I give it a 8/10

Seriously, the guy put the "C" in criminal mastermind.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
So supernatural, Arrows, the originals and co were made for teenagers and yet you are a fan of into the badland, Stranger things etc.
hey don't bring your stupidity to this thread angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Guys kindly ignore the idiot ... he's a teenager

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
koiceloaded which cable TV do you like their series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

Please, don't compare cheap and generic CW productions to expensive, well produced, and well acted gems like Stranger Things, and Into The Badlands. I get that you're a fanboy, but please dial it down a notch, you're embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Please, don't compare cheap and generic CW productions to expensive, well produced, and well acted gems like Stranger Things, and Into The Badlands. I get that you're a fanboy, but please dial it down a notch, you're embarrassing yourself.
So a series should be rated as how expensive their production entails.
Mr man, you are the one embarrassing yourself.
So what makes into the badland, a greater series than The originals?
Are you even listening to yourself?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ANGELMARVE(m): 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
sod09:
hey don't bring your stupidity to this thread angry
Airing my opinion is not stupidity.
I understand that you act like a rapid dog each time you see someone with a different opinion than yours.
I know its genetic though, so i am not suprise

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

The 100 is dope.
Arrows is dope.
The originals is dope.
Vampire dairies is dope.
Reign is dope.
Riverdale is dope.
Flash is dope.
Supernatural is dope.
Super girl is dope.
Izombie is dope.
smallvile is dope.
Jane the virgin is dope.
And many more series

Netflix, AMC, Fox/Fx, to name a few.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
chidoo4luv:
koiceloaded which cable TV do you like their series?

- The top 3 are HBO, Showtime, FX
- Completing the top 5 are AMC and Netflix
- BBC (1 and 2), Amazon, Syfy, Channel 4, and Hulu complete the top 10
- USA Network, BBC America, Starz, ITV, and TBS are part of the top 15
- Cinemax, TNT, Audience Network, Adult Swim, and Sky Atlantic conclude my top 20

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

Dude we get it, u are CW's biggest fan. It's just like in football, Everton, Leceister, westham etc all have passionate fans and to them their team is the best but deep down they know the level of their team and they know they can't compete with the big boys. So don't worry keep enjoying your CW shows as long as it makes you happy and it doesn't hurt anyone. But deep down we all know that CW no reach.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ANGELMARVE(m): 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Joered63:

Dude we get it, u are CW's biggest fan. It's just like in football, Everton, Leceister, westham etc all have passionate fans and to them their team is the best but deep down they know the level of their team and they know they can't compete with the big boys. So don't worry keep enjoying your CW shows as long as it makes you happy and it doesn't hurt anyone. But deep down we all know that CW no reach.
No problem.
To each his own.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: itspreshh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.