Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3548470 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 30, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Even if it were true, 16 years is far too young to be rubbing shoulders with adults, not to talk of having to deal with grownup courses and extra baggage that comes with them. I need to have words with your parents for shoving a young 'un into a world he was utterly emotional unprepared for, cuz that's a psychological abuse if ever there is one. angry
if it were In my school, he will be a treasure to em bullies and cultists. No thanks to little and amateur physique.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 30, 2018
krattoss:
if it were In my school, he will be a treasure to em bullies and cultists. No thanks to little and amateur physique.

Exactly.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ishilove: 7:45am On Oct 30, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Even if it were true, 16 years is far too young to be rubbing shoulders with adults, not to talk of having to deal with grownup courses and extra baggage that comes with them. I need to have words with your parents for their questionable judgement. Shoving a young 'un into a world he was utterly emotional and mentally unprepared for is a psychological abuse. angry
It's quite common now. You can't imagine my chagrin when I went to my Alma mater in 2016 and saw so many young 'uns strutting the paths. I was almost 19 when I gained admission into the university, and even at that I was among the youngest in my class. The youngest was a 17 year old waif of a lass.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ishilove: 7:51am On Oct 30, 2018
introvertme:

Actually 11 years old.

i skipped classes.

Attended primary 5 and 6 classes when i was in primary 4 so i could skip them. Nearly half of my class at that time did it.

I wonder why your parents were rushing. There's a reason why the government split each level of education by age groups so this need to skip levels is very baffling.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2018
krattoss:
That's what is trending nowadays in school, parents often forget the psychological effect on the kids, I wonder what's chasing them, you can't buy experience.

On a side note though it sometimes not by age but imagine engaging a 16 year old kid grin on this forum, that's why argument sometimes doesn't worth it here, when the other guy could be younger than your 3rd brother grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:59am On Oct 30, 2018
introvertme:

Actually 11 years old.

i skipped classes.

Attended primary 5 and 6 classes when i was in primary 4 so i could skip them. Nearly half of my class at that time did it.

Maybe na why you be introvert cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by janettee(f): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2018
Currently watching chilling adventures of Sabrina.
Really good!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 30, 2018
Ishilove:

It's quite common now. You can't imagine my chagrin when I went to my Alma mater in 2016 and saw so many young 'uns strutting the paths. I was almost 19 when I gained admission into the university, and even at that I was among the youngest in my class. The youngest was a 17 year old waif of a lass.

It's either our education system has gone to the dogs or kids are getting smarter nowadays. I'm more inclined towards the the former.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2018
Ishilove:

I wonder why your parents were rushing. There's a reason why the government split each level of education by age groups so this need to skip levels is very baffling.

Bragging rights. Some parents want their kids to bag prestigious degrees (PhDs and whatnot) as early as possible, so that they can flaunt these achievements at their friends envious faces. cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 30, 2018
Singapore1:

On a side note though it sometimes not by age but imagine engaging a 16 year old kid grin on this forum, that's why argument sometimes doesn't worth it here, when the other guy could be younger than your 3rd brother grin

Mehn, that's cringey. cheesy

It's not entirely unreasonable to demand a screenshot of birth certificates from everyone before any sort of argument can proceed, is it? I mean, we gotta retain our dignity somehow. Can't be arguing with 13 year olds. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2018
janettee:
Currently watching chilling adventures of Sabrina.
Really good!

The vertical blurry edges ain't bothering you?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:14am On Oct 30, 2018
To all the haters of CW network, you can all suck your balls by yourselves.

I cant wait for the season 6 of the 100.
The last episode of season five was epic, interesting and emotional.
In my opinion it is one of the best series finals in 2018.
Even Westworld dont come close.

The writers got us unaware, it was an epic plot twist and i cried my eyes out.

Just as The episode final of the originals made me cried.

CW has this thing that no other network can rival, they are the best in making you cry no matter how emotionally strong you are and they always do this with the sudden unexpected death of loved actors.

Their series were all about sacrifice at the end.
One thing the CW network has over HBo and other notable networks is that while HBo and others preaches nudity, 18+ shows and all other shananigans.
CW network teaches the importance of good friendships , family, love, loyalty and sacrifice.

No other network teaches these things than CW.
An addict of CW network has the 99% possibility of having successful relationships in the real world because of what series like the 100, the originals, reign etc.
Teaches them.

Go online and see the adult audience they have, its epic.

So you unknown entity of nairaland movie session that are hating are just hating for nothing.
The only place you all matter is on this thread, apart from this thread, you all haters are Nobodies.

You are wankru, or you are not wankru. "choose!!!!!!"
Damm i miss Octavia of sky crew, come wankru of The 100.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2018
Jesus wept.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:39am On Oct 30, 2018
And the CW network has produced the most beautiful actresses in movie history.
No other TV network can boast of beautiful actresses and actors than CW.
below is a pic of Octavia of the 100.
If you can upload any pic of actresses from other networks that are as beautiful as Octavia, i will deactivate my account.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:40am On Oct 30, 2018
Below is a pic of Clark from the 100.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2018
Pic of Hope from the legacies.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Pic of Hope from the legacies.
Post your Birth Certificate first

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2018
Pics of some actors in the vampire dairy and the originals

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by janettee(f): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

The vertical blurry edges ain't bothering you?

No..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2018
Singapore1:

Post your Birth Certificate first
No::::
Why not upload your bank account balance and let me upload mine, you broke agbaya.

What has age got to do with movies?
Kylie kardasian is just 22 and she is now worth 800 million dollars.

So accept my challenge and let us both upload our bank balance.
I am in between 20 and 24 but i assure you, i am richer than you, i am educated and i can even fork that your loyal wife or girlfriend if i go for her.
Nobody cares about age anymore.
What matters are your bank account and investments.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
No::::
Why not upload your bank account balance and let me upload mine, you broke agbaya.

What has age got to do with movies?
Kylie kardasian is just 22 and she is now worth 800 million dollars.

So accept my challenge and let us both upload our bank balance.
I am in between 20 and 24 but i assure you, i am richer than you, i am educated and i can even fork that your loyal wife or girlfriend if i go for her.
Nobody cares about age anymore.
What matters are your bank account and investments.
grin .. I said it
My bro is older than you grin ..
Be like I remember you for one thread wey you dey jam Funlord for 2015 or so...
Here is my balance

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:59am On Oct 30, 2018
Singapore1:

grin .. I said it
My bro is older than you grin
And so?
Are you not older than WizKid, Neymar, couthino, dembele, Mbape, Selena Gomez, even Regina Daniels?

So what is the benefit of your old age, if you are still below 50 thousand naira per month?
can you even afford a flight ticket to Ghana?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ANGELMARVE(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2018
Singapore1:
grin .. I said it My bro is older than you grin .. Be like I remember you for one thread wey you dey jam Funlrd for 2015 or so... Here is my balance
Lol is that your balance? Can that money even buy a condom?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Lol is that your balance?
Can that money even buy a condom?
Where is Yours kid?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ANGELMARVE(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2018
Singapore1:

Where is Yours kid?
I said upload your bank balance and not some incomplete piece of crap.
Its simple, just upload the last one from your smartphone.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
I said upload your bank balance and not some incomplete piece of crap.
Its simple, just upload the last one from your smartphone.
You said bank account balance
Not statement kid

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ANGELMARVE(m): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2018
Singapore1:

You said bank account balance not statement kid
Lol and i am sure you know what i meant.
Anyways i see that you are afraid, lol.

Back to the matter on ground, CW is the best and have given me my best series ever, so i wont accept any one talking Shiits about them.

Who talks shiits about a network that brought the Originals?

Haba!!!! its that fair?
Just use your church mind reason the matter.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coutinho14: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
To all the haters of CW network, you can all suck your balls by yourselves.

I cant wait for the season 6 of the 100.
The last episode of season five was epic, interesting and emotional.
In my opinion it is one of the best series finals in 2018.
Even Westworld dont come close.

The writers got us unaware, it was an epic plot twist and i cried my eyes out.

Just as The episode final of the originals made me cried.

CW has this thing that no other network can rival, they are the best in making you cry no matter how emotionally strong you are and they always do this with the sudden unexpected death of loved actors.

Their series were all about sacrifice at the end.
One thing the CW network has over HBo and other notable networks is that while HBo and others preaches nudity, 18+ shows and all other shananigans.
CW network teaches the importance of good friendships , family, love, loyalty and sacrifice.

No other network teaches these things than CW.
An addict of CW network has the 99% possibility of having successful relationships in the real world because of what series like the 100, the originals, reign etc.
Teaches them.

Go online and see the adult audience they have, its epic.

So you unknown entity of nairaland movie session that are hating are just hating for nothing.
The only place you all matter is on this thread, apart from this thread, you all haters are Nobodies.

You are wankru, or you are not wankru. "choose!!!!!!"
Damm i miss Octavia of sky crew, come wankru of The 100.
come how old are you? hope you're not another 9yr old

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ANGELMARVE(m): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2018
Coutinho14:
come how old are you? hope you're not another 9yr old
I will forgive you because of the coutihno in your moniker.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coutinho14: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
I will forgive you because of the coutihno in your moniker.
lol this dude sef, am pretty sure am younger than you but you sound dumb asf

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2018
Everything Koice wrote about CW was on point. The kiddo above just proved it.

Using runaway models as actresses.
Using handsome males as actors.
Selling their shows on aesthetically appearances of their casts.
Love melodrama.
Teens and starry-eyed young adults being their target audience.

No wonder after 3 seasons, their series' storylines starts depreciating as they focus more on love/romance.

I stopped watching Arrows after season 1 because I found it childish. I watched all seasons of TVD and The Originals but after 3 seasons, both series depreciated. Smallville, I quit it after season 6 after the season lost its taste. I'm sure if I decide to watch 100, I'll meet the same fate as others.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2018
kindly ignore the mor0n, he is still fighting admission

(1) (2) (3) ... (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: stulp16, Crownofwealth(m) and 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63