Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3512577 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
The OA. Season 2

Weirder than season 1. I'm digging it so far.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afrobaby(f): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
dubylhover:

Happy I had the foresight to see it for a scam that it was earlier on...stopped at season 1,now the next series that's heading towards mediocrity is the enemy within,not that it was even spectacular to begin with
Lol, I am just watching the enemy within because I missed 24, the series seems so unreal, slow and just kinda somehow to me, anyways, I will keep managing it, it is an okay series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Journalist Freddie Lounds of Hannibal looks like Arsenal footballer Mateo Guendouzi. The same type of hair and everything..Striking resemblance i must say.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
Russian doll

I didn't understand anything, I had to skip and skip and skip

Worst tv series I have watched this year

The kingdom, the most stupid tv series I have ever used my MB to download

I tried and tried, couldn't watch it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
afrobaby:

Lol, I am just watching the enemy within because I missed 24, the series seems so unreal, slow and just kinda somehow to me, anyways, I will keep managing it, it is an okay series

Yeah...exactly..its that 24 effect that pushed me to watch it...but honestly its just bleh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
iamJ:
Russian doll

Worst tv series I had watched this year

Oh jeez bro, I feel that way sometimes too, first you need to change the way you perceived the movie, don't rely on critics and don't get your hopes too high.. it's a slow burner you will understand it later.. makes me remember an episode from love robots and death NF.

I have been unable to watch igbonerbarble, and The haunting of hill house till date and I have all complete episodes on my phone
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
afrobaby:

The script writers of enemy within need serious EPP.
Episode 4 was just meh, especially when she was explaining the Microsoft AI tech, I was like WT!!

That said, I will keep watching it sha, just to waste eyeball.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Moneyboyz:

Oh jeez bro, I feel that way sometimes too, first you need to change the way you perceived the movie, don't rely on critics and don't get your hopes too high.. it's a slow burner you will understand it later.. makes me remember an episode from love robots and death NF.

I have been unable to watch igbonerbarble, and The haunting of hill house till date and I have all complete episodes on my phone
igbonerbarble

Downloaded it yesterday, that's what I wanted to watch once I finish blacklist tonight
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Sorry about what i rated LOVE DEATH and ROBOT earlier

That series is one of the most darkest movie i have ever watched..all of you need to download it

And watch this episode : GOOD HUNTING

new rating : 8\10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
iamJ:

if you think so, then go download DOOM PATROL
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Darksider131:
if you think so, then go down DOOM PATROL
anything made by DC is forbidden in my life
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
While GOT is still afar off, I can't wait for Killing Eve.

Returns April 7.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
Darksider131:
if you think so, then go download DOOM PATROL

How don't even understand why people watched the trailer and expected anything good will come out of it.

It and that freaking Umbrella Academy, just the trailer and it became a NO-NO for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
Achilles100:

Returns April 7.

You and me both
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trueking: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hi guys,

Please where can I download "Wandering Earth" with English subtitles?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 12:07am On Mar 28, 2019
Achilles100:

How don't even understand why people watched the trailer and expected anything good will come out of it.

It and that freaking Umbrella Academy, just the trailer and it became a NO-NO for me.
umbrella academy is good for me

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 1:54am On Mar 28, 2019
What The Shìt was that ending of this last episode of The Walking Dead? shocked
Nawa o.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ohraykon: 2:11am On Mar 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
The OA. Season 2

Weirder than season 1. I'm digging it so far.
lol i still dont understand dis series

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ohraykon: 2:12am On Mar 28, 2019
iamJ:
Russian doll

Worst tv series I had watched this year

broda na rubbish d star actor who was in orange is the new black even for dere na nonsense be her way.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 3:02am On Mar 28, 2019
"No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks![i][/i]"

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 5:30am On Mar 28, 2019
CsRockefeller:
"No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks![i][/i]"

Say my name cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 6:48am On Mar 28, 2019
Ohraykon:
broda na rubbish d star actor who was in orange is the new black even for dere na nonsense be her way.
they were at least 3 orange is the new black actors in the story

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 6:50am On Mar 28, 2019
CsRockefeller:

the way he went from weak to deadly

Even his wife that used to Bleep around hail
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Melonny(m): 7:06am On Mar 28, 2019
No good series these days.. Enemy within is 2/10 to me.. Into the badland- they should just stop this show now.. Make I download 24 from season 1 and enjoy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:15am On Mar 28, 2019
Melonny:
No good series these days.. Enemy within is 2/10 to me.. Into the badland- they should just stop this show now.. Make I download 24 from season 1 and enjoy

grin started 24 all over again...I'm in season 5 now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by temtop005(m): 8:21am On Mar 28, 2019
iamJ:
they were at least 3 orange is the new black actors in the story
Which series pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 9:00am On Mar 28, 2019
temtop005:

Which series pls
Russian doll, dont waste your mb downloading it

its pointless like westworld but its pointlessness on repeat, imagine the most stupid episode of westworld then imagine watching it again and again with small changes per episode

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2019
Melonny:
i wonder the people that are still watching into the badlands, they spoilt the story, it had potential
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Biggty(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2019
Finally completed Season 2 of Stranger Things, i must say i really enjoyed every episode can't wait for the 3rd season.

This Is Us only has one episode left, am going to miss the show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ellatohsure(f): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2019
Achilles100:

Returns April 7.

Me too!!!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ellatohsure(f): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2019
Ohraykon:

But it's manageable nah.

P. S: watch when you really have nothing else to watch

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ohraykon: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2019
ellatohsure:

But it's manageable nah.

P. S: watch when you really have nothing else to watch
lol dar one sef dey but options always dey o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Kennedy97 and 1 guest(s)