Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3520915 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kevoh(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
iamJ:
if u like be team white walkers

Winter is coming and u're going to be defeated

Hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2019

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
Series i can see each season again repeatedly and still feel the same rush of laugh and emotions every damn time, in no particular order
Friends
Two and half men
Scrubs
How i met your mother.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
oyaskii:
Series i can see each season again repeatedly and still feel the same rush of laugh and emotions every damn time, in no particular order
Friends
Two and half men
Scrubs
How i met your mother.
Which do you think is the funniest amongst them.. I will go for Two and a half men. I used to think of How i met your mother as the best sitcom ever until i started watching TAAHM
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
R2bees:
Which do you think is the funniest amongst them.. I will go for Two and a half men. I used to think of How i met your mother as the best sitcom ever until i started watching TAAHM
Two and half men should be the funniest i think with less emotions and drama, the other three has funny mixed with emotions and drama...Absolute gold all of them tho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
oyaskii:
Two and half men should be the funniest i think with less emotions and drama, the other three has funny mixed with emotions and drama...Absolute gold all of them tho.
I swear bro.. Though i hv not seen Scrubs hope is good?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
I think I have to stop into the badlands
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
R2bees:
I swear bro.. Though i hv not seen Scrubs hope is good?
Very good trust me..Avoid Season 9 tho....Season 1-8 are the real deal.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
oyaskii:
Hi - where can one see the season 1-10 of TAAHM
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
oyaskii:
Friends
Two and half men
Scrubs
How i met your mother.
friends makes u laugh?

only joey is comedic there and after a while, his mumu will tire u

how i met ur mother is gold, barney is mad

scrubs its the imaginations that are funny, like ally mac bel

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lordseyad:
Hi - where can one see the season 1-10 of TAAHM
check pahe...in
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
iamJ:
friends makes u laugh?

only joey is comedic there and after a while, his mumu will tire u

how i met ur mother is gold, barney is mad

scrubs its the imaginations that are funny, like ally mac bel
one way or the other they are all funny...they don't make series this good again that will last 9- 10 seasons.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 27, 2019
sod09:

Doesn't matter, this current season will be the last. It's cancelled.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 27, 2019
oyaskii:

Lolz. I like that pretend season 9 doesn't exist.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 27, 2019
oyaskii:
Friends
Two and half men
Scrubs
How i met your mother.

Personally, I'd go for Scrubs, based on consistency. Two and Half men fell off when Sheen left the show. How I Met Your Mother got marred by the anticlimactic season finale. Friends is overrated.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 27, 2019
Gidah:
If you do follow the walking dead the last episode may revive your love for it

Nothing will ever revive my interest in it. I read somewhere that the zombies talk now. That's a massive deal breaker. Nope.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Doesn't matter, this current season will be the last. It's cancelled.
i was managing it because of the martial arts
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonny1212: 8:46am On Mar 27, 2019
sod09:
the series is becoming more stupid by the day. They should just END the crap with stupid stories.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2019
nonny1212:
the series is becoming more stupid by the day. They should just END the crap with stupid stories.
over stupid they worry am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blaqendi(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2019
Charmed

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2019
Blaqendi:
Charmed

I prefer the old version of charmed to this new one.

The last two episodes of this new one were lit anyway

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 10:48am On Mar 27, 2019
How good is PEAKY BLINDERS ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:52am On Mar 27, 2019
nonny1212:

Happy I had the foresight to see it for a scam that it was earlier on...stopped at season 1,now the next series that's heading towards mediocrity is the enemy within,not that it was even spectacular to begin with
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2019
Darksider131:
How good is PEAKY BLINDERS ?

Very good...a solid 8/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
dubylhover:

Very good...a solid 8/10
thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
sod09:
over stupid they worry am

I wanted to ignore you guys but I couldn't, how is the show stupid? Keep saying stupid without reasons. As far as I can tell it is a good show with an ok storyline. Na by force to watch it?

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
ositadima1:

I wanted to ignore you guys but I couldn't, how is the show stupid? Keep saying stupid without reasons. As far as I can tell it is a good show with an ok storyline. Na by force to watch it?
ok
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by maidaboi(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
ositadima1:

thank you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Killing Eve seems interesting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yenime1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
LDR is cool.. Just watched like 3 episodes and I had to go back and download all 18�

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Yenime1:
LDR is cool.. Just watched like 3 episodes and I had to go back and download all 18�
long distance relationship
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
It's really not by force to watch if to you a series takes a nosedive, I promise you can stop without all the whining. Can't wait till I am less busy so I can watch the two released episodes of Into the Badlands.

Anybody knows when Elementary starts, why is CBS withholding info?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Giftedness20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.