Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3511844 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by good4all40: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
Luke Cage season 1 Episode 5 the part where Shades said to Cottonmouth that "if you want to kill Jesus this is the kind of gun you need" I can't stop laughing �
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
HANNIBAL.... Imagine trying to confide in a Nigerian Psychologist that you are a serial killer.. lol. Your own don finish be that. both DSS,EFCC,POLICE,ARMY,NAVY they will be knocking on your door the next day.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Leyqute(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Those people bashing Russian Dolls, do yourselves a favor and upgrade your brains to the latest versions. Your antiquated models must be utterly lacking if you can't process what has to be one of the best Netflix originals of the year.

Seeing that Russian Doll proved to be too complex for your brain cells, I'm a tad apprehensive of what you would make of the much more complex The OA.

Russian Doll is one of the best series I've seen so far in 2019- and there's a lot of shitty series out there (especially on Netflix). Those guys bashing it clearly don't understand how awesome it is.

I haven't watched OA though, it doesn't look attractive.

I'm a bit meh about Love, Death + Robot; I only enjoyed the first episode and I stopped after "Good Hunting". It just stopped looking appealing. Guess Black Mirror did a number on me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Leyqute(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
AdorableJosh:
Hanna is out.

Well, bloody took their bloody time, didn;t they? Hope it doesn't turn up to be crap. I have high hopes for it - expecting an interesting story akin to "Killing Eve".

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Leyqute:

Russian Doll is one of the best series I've seen so far in 2019- and there's a lot of shitty series out there (especially on Netflix). Those guys bashing it clearly don't understand how awesome it is.

I haven't watched OA though, it doesn't look attractive.

I'm a bit meh about Love, Death + Robot; I only enjoyed the first episode and I stopped after "Good Hunting". It just stopped looking appealing. Guess Black Mirror did a number on me.

The OA is the best show on the planet atm. First season was weird and a bit vague, but Season 2 embraced the weirdness without embarrassment, and even cranked it up a notch. A lot of questions from season 1 were answered and new ones were posed. It's a batshit insane season, and I had a blast watching it. Can't wait for season 3. Hope it won't take another 3 years to happen.

Love, Death & Robots is awesome. I love the brief episodes, the different animation styles, the CGI, the intelligent writing, the general weirdness, the creativity, the humor, and overall, the uniqueness. There's not a show quite like it atm. Black Mirror is a bit similar in theme, but a different show at the core.

"Good Hunting" is a poignant episode, but the "Helping Hand" episode appealed to me the most. A person can do just about anything to stay alive, things you wouldn't even consider on normal circumstances.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
R2bees:
HANNIBAL.... Imagine trying to confide in a Nigerian Psychologist that you are a serial killer.. lol. Your own don finish be that. both DSS,EFCC,POLICE,ARMY,NAVY they will be knocking on your door the next day.

Actually, a universal medicine law permits a psychologist to break patient-doctor confidentiality agreement if the psychologist perceive the patient to be a danger to the community or to someone. He's allowed to notify the appropriate authorities at his own discretion.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Leyqute:

Well, bloody took their bloody time, didn;t they? Hope it doesn't turn up to be crap. I have high hopes for it - expecting an interesting story akin to "Killing Eve".

Hanna is based on the 2011 movie of the same name.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Leyqute(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Hanna is based on the 2011 movie of the same name.

Yeah, okay. Lots of potential, hope they meet up to expectations.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
berylLOL:
Hey guys... back with my reviews.
Check out ‘Dynasty’. I’d rate it a solid 9/10. It’s great!!. It’s fun, entertaining, funny, dark etc.
Also, check out ‘fleabag’ it’s binge worthy. you’d love these two.
Who has seen dynasty? I need another opinion fast
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
Leyqute:

I hope it does too, the movie back then was great, and the first episode turned out well too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
A new zombie apocalypse tv show is coming to Netflix on April 11th, and it is titled Black Summer. I have longed for a quality uncensored zombie-themed tv show, and this can't come soon enough. Hope it will live up to my lofty expectations.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Actually, a universal medicine law permits a psychologist to break patient-doctor confidentiality agreement if the psychologist perceive the patient to be a danger to the community or to someone. He's allowed to notify the appropriate authorities at his own discretion.
Wow. Didn't know that. But how come Hannibal's Doc didn't notify the authorities when she found out who he is or maybe she is scared he might hunt her down.. Currently on Season 2 though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
R2bees:
Wow. Didn't know that. But how come Hannibal's Doc didn't notify the authorities when she found out who he is or maybe she is scared he might hunt her down.. Currently on Season 2 though.

Oh, it's more than that. You're in for some shocker.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Oh, it's more than that. You're in for some shocker.
Chai.. I can't wait

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Those people bashing Russian Dolls, do yourselves a favor and upgrade your brains to the latest versions. Your antiquated models must be utterly lacking if you can't process what has to be one of the best Netflix originals of the year.

Seeing that Russian Doll proved to be too complex for your brain cells, I'm a tad apprehensive of what you would make of the much more complex The OA.

You know, it is possible for one to state one's opinion without being so condescending and abusive. You should try it sometime.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Machini:

You know, it is possible for one to state one's opinion without being so condescending and abusive. You should try it sometime.

I didn't quote anyone nor mention names. If you felt personally attacked victimized by my addressed-to-no-one-in-particular post, perhaps the problem is from <<you>>, and not from yours truly? Just a thought.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 12:58am On Mar 30, 2019
Hanna is good

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobby95(m): 1:14am On Mar 30, 2019
The Enemy within has been dope so far. awaiting episode 6
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:47am On Mar 30, 2019
R2bees:
Guys how good is SCREAM??
7/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 8:07am On Mar 30, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I didn't quote anyone nor mention names. If you felt personally attacked victimized by my addressed-to-no-one-in-particular post, perhaps the problem is from <<you>>, and not from yours truly? Just a thought.

FYI, I haven't seen the show in question, so hold your horses. Also, that you didn't quote anyone doesn't make your post any less condescending and abusive.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 30, 2019
introvertme:

7/10
Not bad.. I just hope it's something i can binge.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 30, 2019
FLEABAG.... S1 EP1... Jeez!! Who's this lady.. OMG she's so real and foolish AF lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2019
Machini:

FYI, I haven't seen the show in question, so hold your horses. Also, that you didn't quote anyone doesn't make your post any less condescending and abusive.

Having a victim complex isn't an attractive trait, bruv. Quit with the bitching already.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2019
R2bees:
FLEABAG.... S1 EP1... Jeez!! Who's this lady.. OMG she's so real and foolish AF lol

Fleabag and Black Monday are currently my favourite comedy shows rn.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2019
Hanna:

Show is very bingeable. Started off as a remake of the film it is based on, but eventually deviated from the original plot and started doing it's own thing. Digging it so far. Much better than Jack Ryan IMO.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by esteeino13(f): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2019
On my block s2 is out...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2019
AdorableJosh:

Fleabag and Black Monday are currently my favourite comedy shows rn.
Fleabag is awesome. Will check out Black Monday later.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Having a victim complex isn't an attractive trait, bruv. Quit with the bitching already.

Being the bigger person...... A virtue. Cheers mate.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Hanna:

Show is very bingeable. Started off as a remake of the film it is based on, but eventually deviated from the original plot and started doing it's own thing. Digging it so far. Much better than Jack Ryan IMO.

FAM I'm just 3 epsidoes in...you're comparing it to jack Ryan? Jack Ryan that's just slightly better than condor?

Anyways let me not hype this Hanna too much...been excellent so far..let me watch till d end
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jokerman(m): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2019
Hey guys how's this series..."person of interest "?? Someone recommended it to me and I don't wanna waste MB in downloading it...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 30, 2019
dubylhover:

FAM I'm just 3 epsidoes in...you're comparing it to jack Ryan? Jack Ryan that's just slightly better than condor?

Anyways let me not hype this Hanna too much...been excellent so far..let me watch till d end

I used Jack Ryan as a benchmark.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2019
R2bees:
Fleabag is so good...her realness is quite something...and the 4th wall break..magical.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: jelel6, ozemestats(m) and 3 guest(s)