Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505994 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 2:05pm On May 03, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Join The PUGB Online Tournament And Earn In Naira Per Kill !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ_6zPUPHNw

Are you fucking serious?
I kill for fun, and if this is true then it's a welcome development

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MadeINchenzen2: 2:06pm On May 03, 2020
Moneyboyz:

Are you fucking serious?
lol. yeah no jokes, come onboard
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2020
SamConquer:
To Me,Ozark gave the story Breaking Bad could not deliver....Ozark was direct with so many characters with twist and turns....In Breaking Bad ,they were just revolving around same theme....Movie was moving back and forth,when you think something great is about to happen they just cool it down....One of the most overrated movie i have ever seen.

Apologies to Breaking Bad Fans.

WHAT!!!?? Ozark being better than Breaking Bad is blasphemous! Many twists and turns is what makes a movie bad! Breaking Bad controls its subject matter and does not break from its original theme throughout its 5 seasons, that was what made the movie great.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2020
2 Episodes into Homeland and I'm so bored.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 4:15pm On May 03, 2020
Moneyboyz:

Are you fucking serious?

Are you good in team death match?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2020
Moneyboyz:

Ahah no vess that's what a lady told me in the Korean series thread
She's gotta be joking.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 4:28pm On May 03, 2020
CsRockefeller:
2 Episodes into Homeland and I'm so bored.

Just want to use this medium to say something.

Just because a series is popular doesn't mean it is tailored to suit your need.

If you don't find it interesting (I do love the series, finished all 8seasons), stop watching it and find what you will find interesting.

Stay Blessed

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2020
Achilles200:

Just want to use this medium to say something.

Just because a series is popular doesn't mean it is tailored to suit your need.

If you don't find it interesting (I do love the series, finished all 8seasons), stop watching it and find what you will find interesting.

Stay Blessed

How do I find what is interesting if I dont watch them?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2020
CsRockefeller:

If you don't find it interesting after the 2 episodes you watched I don't think you can finish the series.

The best part of the series are the first 3 seasons.

I don't understand how who said it is boring.

Am currently in s7 .

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2020
BTW

Billions is Here .YAY
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 5:16pm On May 03, 2020
Person should kindly find me 3h make I do weekend plan for Glo download Billions
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 6:24pm On May 03, 2020
Season 3 of Westworld ends tonight. cry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 6:38pm On May 03, 2020
CsRockefeller:

What I am saying is , after the 'testing phase'( after watching 3-4 episodes), if it still doesn't suit you. Just leave am.

As interesting Peaky Blinder's to majority of people, after one season and the half, I nor watch again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buho(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2020
Moneyboyz:

Are you fucking serious?
na 8 kills and gold 5 you dey make noise for? grin you haven't seen the real aggressive killers. No offense, but you are still killing bots.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samshoz(m): 7:12pm On May 03, 2020
I am re-watching my comedy series
1. Meet the browns,
2. Two and a half men
3. Two broke girls
........and some movies.

I would like to watch " Bob hearts Abisola" and Young Sheldon.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 7:32pm On May 03, 2020
Check out these 2 brand new series.... Hollywood and Upload It dropped yesterday with full seasons....

Go to YouTube and see the trailer to know if it's your kind of series....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 03, 2020
jiggaz:
Check out these 2 brand new series.... Hollywood and Upload It dropped yesterday with full seasons....

Go to YouTube and see the trailer to know if it's your kind of series....

Wow! Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 7:51pm On May 03, 2020
SperoQuest:
The last episode of Wentworth season 5 is one of the most brilliant episode finale of a series I've ever seen in my life.

The final episode was an art of a Genius, it was out of this world and nobody expected the final.

Game of thrones and other series have a lot to learn from that final.

I shouted wow!!!

It's time to download season 6 and continue.

Ferguson didn't see her buried alive coming. Damm!!! Will Jackson is a badass.

Straight to season 6 mehnn!!!

I see you loving it

Just a quick question
We're you affected by beas death or not?

I miss her, I didn't accept it at first, was still hoping she'll be back
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 8:19pm On May 03, 2020
Eulalia:

Wow! Thanks.
You're welcome
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jeshrun44: 9:42pm On May 03, 2020
darealsola:
Ehn en I'm back.. Been a while....pls house i sincerely need honest replies in this.... I started breaking bad because of this thread...I've finished 2 seasons and only an episode in for season 3....i kinda find it interesting but not that way people are hyping here.... Pls d question is that is this how the series continue back and forth Selling meth and stopping for a while or there is something more intriguing in the series..cos i don't understand again ..is this the how the series continue

I will advise you to finish the series, you cant know how mind blowing the series is until you watch it to the end. by the time you get to season 5, you will know you havnt wasted your time all the while. The series is slow with no much actions but it will surely blow your mind and you wont forget thinking about it.

i dont know why people dont talk about THE LAST SHIP and THE 100. They are one of the best series out there also.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 03, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

I see you loving it

Just a quick question

Bro, beas death had me so emotionally sad.
I didn't saw it coming and i thought it was a dream.

Even if she died in season 4 final, i still couldn't her out of my mind when watching season 5 all through.

Truth be told bro, after her death in the series, i realised i had fallen In love with her (for real) without me knowing.

I went online and started doing research about her, i even followed her on Instagram.

Bro I'm planning to dm her and tell her I'm in love with her.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 03, 2020
I take it back, I take it all back, Ozark is very interesting. Season 2 is lit. kiss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 9:57pm On May 03, 2020
SperoQuest:
Bro, beas death had me so emotionally sad.
I didn't saw it coming and i thought it was a dream.

Even if she died in season 4 final, i still couldn't her out of my mind when watching season 5 all through.

Truth be told bro, after her death in the series, i realised i had fallen In love with her (for real) without me knowing.

I went online and started doing research about her, i even followed her on Instagram.

Bro I'm planning to dm her and tell her I'm in love with her.

Yeah, I did same, researching her online
I was crushing on her and frankie

Her lesbo relationship was lit, I miss her squadron though
Top dog shit
Maxine and boomer and Co
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 03, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Yeah, I did same, researching her online
I was crushing on her and frankie

Her lesbo relationship was lit, I miss her squadron though
Top dog shit
Maxine and boomer and Co
Exactly bro.
The whole crew are like one big family.
You can feel the love and the connection between them.

I miss bea and Doreen.

Doreen with her teary eyes, little thing she has started crying, lol

The series has a way of making you want more and More and more.

Since i started the series, it's been watching non stop.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Legits(f): 11:11pm On May 03, 2020
grudges:
I just close my eyes nd download from telegram, is more easir nd fast than undergoing rigorous procedure esp. the annoying ADS from that site
eyah. Have you downloaded all the seasons?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Legits(f): 11:14pm On May 03, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

I see you loving it

Just a quick question

I had to stop the series for a week after beas death oooo. I couldn't see myself watching season 5 without her in it but I don summon courage download the season five
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 03, 2020
Nobody is talking about boardwalk empire smh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chiboy1116: 12:19am On May 04, 2020
Legits:
I had to stop the series for a week after beas death oooo. I couldn't see myself watching season 5 without her in it but I don summon courage download the season five
wtf Bea died ? Nooooooooooo who killed her ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Luchiana1(f): 12:21am On May 04, 2020
Watch this! *Adventure of The Prayer Walker 8 " LET GO! "*
*This short film reveals the Secret to Overcoming Addiction and the relevance of Forgiveness*
I bring to you, from the table of Omegavisionfilms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rjtfa-HSxY
Pls show gratitude by Subscribing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 3:50am On May 04, 2020
chiboy1116:
wtf Bea died ? Nooooooooooo who killed her ?
Joan Ferguson.... More like she wanted to die too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 5:51am On May 04, 2020
laydoh:

Hope you ain't banned, bossman.
Nay! I got lucky

(1) (2) (3) ... (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Chibudollar and 3 guest(s)