Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527994 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2020
ibnlawal:
Big ups to everyone that recommended Wentworth when I was intensively holding forth about locked up.
WENTWORTH is the better series undoubtedly. God! The series was lit.
Sometimes, good suggestions come from this thread. Next up is PEAKY BLINDER, I know it won't disappoint me.

Lol, I've always opined here that Wentworth is d best female prison themed show..it could even be said to be in the same class with OZ

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2020
falconey:

That show? you no fit predict anything!
Boy O Boy,that show is whewww!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 6:43pm On May 05, 2020
olaboyeh:

It think i agree with you bro... already in season 2 ep 7 of breaking bad and it's still feels boring...always revolving around the same theme and all, they'll waste a whole episode on issues that could have been resolved in 15mins.. honestly..Ozark is more direct and thrilling, gets you glued to the chair quickly...

I really hate slow burners coz watching movies is stressful on it's own now watching something with no excitement... I'm not sure I'll be moving on with breaking bad o. .

Pls any recommendations abeg... especially something exciting not unnecessarily slow burners..ewww...
Lol....Have you tried "How to Get away with Murder?" or the Psychopath series "YOU",or "Stranger things"....Still depend on you though, but these ones started with a bang
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chiboy1116: 6:47pm On May 05, 2020
ibnlawal:

Doreen isn't that likable for me. Fact is I hate her character, she's just an emotional idiot.
Buh Bommer, God! She's perfect. Her sense of humour stepped up the series.
thank you , I just don't like that doreen , she's too emotional and stupid , does stupid shit always , she's lucky Bea isn't a wicked top dog , imagine siding with Joan , like how the Bleep does that make sense ? Like she doesn't know Joan is a manipulative psychopath . If na me be Bea ba , as she come meet me for the clinic I go beat her ass up , stupid woman . Why dem never beat her up for Wentworth sef .

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2020
Olamyyde:

I have watched both shows and honestly ozark isn't better than narcos talkless of breaking bad.

Breaking bad starts getting crazy good at season 4. Season 5 is the best season of television history imo.
So it is safe to say they unnecessarily made a show that is supposed to be 3 seasons,Five seasons.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 7:23pm On May 05, 2020
dubylhover:

Lol, I've always opined here that Wentworth is d best female prison themed show..it could even be said to be in the same class with OZ

OZ is far brutal than Wentworth. They're not in the same class.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 7:23pm On May 05, 2020
SamConquer:
So it is safe to say they unnecessarily made a show that is supposed to be 3 seasons,Five seasons.

Wrong. Every season of Breaking Bad was a hit back to back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SouthPaw24(m): 8:20pm On May 05, 2020
I'm about to start watching Westworld season 3. I thought I would have to wait a while to download it via torrent. But I found it on Showmax.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by patwilly(m): 8:59pm On May 05, 2020
R2bees:
Use Mx player.
Thanks King. Appreciate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 9:02pm On May 05, 2020
Ah, I can see you all have discovered Wentworth that I watch 4 years ago. grin

When I see you all raving about vis a vis, I will be like "this niggas haven't watch Wentworth' grin

As far as female themed prison show goes Wentworth is number one. Any other thing can come next. Vis a vis and orange is the new black never even had my attention to begin with so I cant rate them.

One of the greatest blunder in television history was killing of Bea Smith, the show never quite peaked after that it was a downward spiral after that. I remember how hurt I was when she was killed off in the show. I was literally heartbroken, I could have sworn a tear or two dropped from my eyes. Never been so hurt by a fictional character death before. And the acting.. lord!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 9:37pm On May 05, 2020
RayMcBlue:

In terms of brutality, YES! What do u expect, it's a male prison.
In terms of the better one, that depends. Its subjective.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 9:44pm On May 05, 2020
Up to date on Greenleaf.

It meandered a lot and I hate the introduction of new material in bits that are meant to be "previously in" that I never recall happening, though I might have lost concentration, but I enjoyed its veil lifting on the god humans and think its worth watching and I'm watching out for season last.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damilare65(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2020
This last episode of gangs of london Is absolute shyte wtf angry angry wtf such a let down . Like they run out of ideas, it was such a good show wtf
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drmikeadams(m): 11:51pm On May 05, 2020
RayMcBlue:

grin grin angry oz na another sharp movie with that adebisi character
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kceewhyte(m): 12:01am On May 06, 2020
henrydadon:
Ah, I can see you all have discovered Wentworth that I watch 4 years ago. grin

When I see you all raving about vis a vis, I will be like "this niggas haven't watch Wentworth' grin

As far as female themed prison show goes Wentworth is number one. Any other thing can come next. Vis a vis and orange is the new black never even had my attention to begin with so I cant rate them. Pls where can I download Wentworth

One of the greatest blunder in television history was killing of Bea Smith, the show never quite peaked after that it was a downward spiral after that. I remember how hurt I was when she was killed off in the show. I was literally heartbroken, I could have sworn a tear or two dropped from my eyes. Never been so hurt by a fictional character death before. And the acting.. lord!
pls where can I download wentworth
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 12:47am On May 06, 2020
RayMcBlue:

Well wouldn't argue there,but for a female themed show,its as gory as it gets
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 4:42am On May 06, 2020
I dey feel for this guy aswear.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 8:01am On May 06, 2020
Damilare65:
This last episode of gangs of london Is absolute shyte wtf angry angry wtf such a let down . Like they run out of ideas, it was such a good show wtf

!!!Spoiler Alert!!!

I learnt in the preceding episodes that no character has plot armour, consequently, I wasn't greatly astonished when Eliot murdered Sean in the season finale. It's Game of Throne-esque... I love it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 8:10am On May 06, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

!!!Spoiler Alert!!!

I learnt in the preceding episodes that no character has plot armour, consequently, I wasn't greatly astonished when Eliot murdered Sean in the season finale. It's Game of Throne - esque... I love it.
that is to say anybody can go down at anytime
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 8:10am On May 06, 2020
dubylhover:

Wentworth has it's qualities, but going as far as saying it's on par with OZ is a tremendous distortion.

OZ is the better show by a stretch

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 8:11am On May 06, 2020
seankafor:
that is to say anybody can go down at anytime

Eggzactly.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

Eggzactly.
that's core streets life shits..

No king in the streets..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 8:13am On May 06, 2020
seankafor:
that's core streets life shits..
No king in the streets..
Indeed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

Wentworth has it's qualities, but going as far as saying it's on par with OZ is a tremendous distortion.

OZ is the better show by a stretch

The comparison was made in the context of prison themed shows..as oz is the best male prison show,Wentworth is the best female prison show .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 8:34am On May 06, 2020
dubylhover:

The comparison was made in the context of prison themed shows..as oz is the best male prison show,Wentworth is the best female prison show.

You should check out Unité 9, it's kinda grim.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:58am On May 06, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

You should check out Unité 9, it's kinda grim.

Cool..I'd check it out

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damilare65(m): 11:17am On May 06, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

!!!Spoiler Alert!!!

I learnt in the preceding episodes that no character has plot armour, consequently, I wasn't greatly astonished when Eliot murdered Sean in the season finale. It's Game of Throne-esque... I love it.

Lol sorry for the spoiler, I just dont know how to watch the show without shawn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by troubleseller: 12:00pm On May 06, 2020
Normal People - 7/10

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hitch05: 12:09pm On May 06, 2020
Started Bosch from season 1 and quickly raced through to season 3. Taking a break now and will pick it up later.
Gangs of London. Very bingeable
Normal people. Not everyone's cup of tea but I absolutely loved it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drmikeadams(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2020
grin grin don neto
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 12:39pm On May 06, 2020
troubleseller:
Normal People - 7/10

Back and forth love story that got tiring towards the end of the season.

7 is okay sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drmikeadams(m): 12:41pm On May 06, 2020
kceewhyte:
pls where can I download wentworth
grin grin grin. Download am for Toxic wap ,,

I wan begin watch am,,,hope say e no go be like that hyped ozark angry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Sheamus007(m), Shady92(m), pyceey(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.