Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3511953 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yonce(f): 1:48am On May 05, 2020
Zoey's extraordinary playlist.

The storyline is fluffy but I'm discovering new "old music" with every new episode. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 4:38am On May 05, 2020
Frostyzone:

Team Axe all the way.

Team Axe all the way jare.

It is a triple Cross According to chuck.

I will have liked Axe more if he not so stone cold.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 4:40am On May 05, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Does this show follow a particular pattern of story from season 1 to the season it currently is? Or it's the type that follows a different story and task per episode?

You will think this is the case but alas only for the 1st 3 seasons.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 4:44am On May 05, 2020
patwilly:
Please kind folks, I use Vlc player with the vlsub ext for subtitles. I can't watch a movie without subtitles and this has made me not watch many a movie. Of recent my vlsub no longer works, doesn't load or bring up subtitles and sooner shows "not responding" if I try to search. What do I do? I've uninstalled and reinstalled VLC player and yet no success. I use the latest version of vlc I think. Please help!

Mx player is your best bet.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 6:58am On May 05, 2020
SperoQuest:
Exactly bro.
The whole crew are like one big family.
You can feel the love and the connection between them.

I miss bea and Doreen.

Doreen with her teary eyes, little thing she has started crying, lol

The series has a way of making you want more and More and more.

Since i started the series, it's been watching non stop.
Doreen isn't that likable for me. Fact is I hate her character, she's just an emotional idiot.
Buh Bommer, God! She's perfect. Her sense of humour stepped up the series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olaboyeh(m): 9:08am On May 05, 2020
Pls o..am i watching the right thing .been seeing breaking bad for a while now.. already in season 2 .ep 7... I'm still not glued, it's kinda boring...at this point in ozarks i was already glued to the screen. Is breaking bad overhyped

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olaboyeh(m): 9:12am On May 05, 2020
SamConquer:
To Me,Ozark gave the story Breaking Bad could not deliver....Ozark was direct with so many characters with twist and turns....In Breaking Bad ,they were just revolving around same theme....Movie was moving back and forth,when you think something great is about to happen they just cool it down....One of the most overrated movie i have ever seen.

Apologies to Breaking Bad Fans.

It think i agree with you bro... already in season 2 ep 7 of breaking bad and it's still feels boring...always revolving around the same theme and all, they'll waste a whole episode on issues that could have been resolved in 15mins.. honestly..Ozark is more direct and thrilling, gets you glued to the chair quickly...

I really hate slow burners coz watching movies is stressful on it's own now watching something with no excitement... I'm not sure I'll be moving on with breaking bad o. .

Pls any recommendations abeg... especially something exciting not unnecessarily slow burners..ewww...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rerhji(m): 9:16am On May 05, 2020
UgoFly:
please rate the series below

marco polo

animal kingdom

queen of the south

condor

jack Ryan

Thanks!
modified:marcopolo seems cool but I think it's been stopped(i mean nt concluded).
jack Ryan, just at season 3, season 1 is quite dope but season 2 was a bit off for me

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by patwilly(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2020
hellohgy:

Mx player is your best bet.
Can I download it for free? Does it use an extension for subtitles?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by patwilly(m): 9:29am On May 05, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

Just get another video player. I recommend MPC-HC.
OK thanks, I'll check it out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by HIRAETH: 10:20am On May 05, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

What if I have an active data plan? Hope no intrusion?
No issue .Just try to monitor the usage so when you exhaust the night plan ,your normal data won't be deducted
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2020
rerhji:
marcopolo seems cool but I think it's been stopped(i mean nt concluded).
jack Ryan, just at season 3, both 1&2 are quite dope but season 3 was a bit off for me

cheesy are you from the future?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 12:17pm On May 05, 2020
olaboyeh:

It think i agree with you bro... already in season 2 ep 7 of breaking bad and it's still feels boring...always revolving around the same theme and all, they'll waste a whole episode on issues that could have been resolved in 15mins.. honestly..Ozark is more direct and thrilling, gets you glued to the chair quickly...

I really hate slow burners coz watching movies is stressful on it's own now watching something with no excitement... I'm not sure I'll be moving on with breaking bad o. .

Pls any recommendations abeg... especially something exciting not unnecessarily slow burners..ewww...

That's what's peeps keep emphasizing here,you need to know the genre of TV you'd want to watch before starting,not because of recommendations..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 12:54pm On May 05, 2020
dubylhover:

Lol grin grin
I was thinking the same. The series stopped at 2 as far as I know.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olaboyeh(m): 12:54pm On May 05, 2020
dubylhover:

That's what's peeps keep emphasizing here,you need to know the genre of TV you'd want to watch before starting,not because of recommendations..

I go with any genre actually, i just don't like movies that u have to get to watch like 2 seasons before you get glued..one of the reasons i never saw GOT
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rerhji(m): 1:06pm On May 05, 2020
dubylhover:

was it season 2 where they discovered catchment of arms in the bush...(i'm nt sure)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2020
Seeing Westworld S1 right now...the serie is fucking with mehn. In episode 8 and still haven't gotten a total grasp of the plot. Now this is good...will update once I'm done with the remaining two episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2020
olaboyeh:

I have watched both shows and honestly ozark isn't better than narcos talkless of breaking bad.

Breaking bad starts getting crazy good at season 4. Season 5 is the best season of television history imo.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 3:14pm On May 05, 2020
Westworld season 3 is absolute trash. It has gone of the rails like GOT did in fewer seasons.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 3:15pm On May 05, 2020
StrafordSTONES:
Seeing Westworld S1 right now...the serie is fucking with mehn. In episode 8 and still haven't gotten a total grasp of the plot. Now this is good...will update once I'm done with the remaining two episodes.
Enjoy it while you can. Season 1 is a masterpiece while the other seasons are subpar.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 3:18pm On May 05, 2020
Olamyyde:

Enjoy it while you can. Season 1 is a masterpiece while the other seasons are subpar.

Aw!...I wish I can unread this
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 3:21pm On May 05, 2020
StrafordSTONES:

Season 2 is still manageable. Some episodes will blow you away but you see season 3 ehn. Make I no talk.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2020
Big ups to everyone that recommended Wentworth when I was intensively holding forth about locked up.
WENTWORTH is the better series undoubtedly. God! The series was lit.
Sometimes, good suggestions come from this thread. Next up is PEAKY BLINDER, I know it won't disappoint me.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Frostyzone(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2020
StrafordSTONES:

Don't listen to him. Season 3 is lit.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bunmijinmi: 3:58pm On May 05, 2020
rerhji:
marcopolo seems cool but I think it's been stopped(i mean nt concluded).
jack Ryan, just at season 3, both 1&2 are quite dope but season 3 was a bit off for me
Oga where you watch your Jack Ryan season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ArticleBeast: 4:15pm On May 05, 2020
hellohgy:

If you don't find it interesting after the 2 episodes you watched I don't think you can finish the series.

The best part of the series are the first 3 seasons.

I don't understand how who said it is boring.

Am currently in s7 .
This might be wrong tho. I started Ozark, watch season 1 but didn't find it interesting until I watched season 2, then went back to watch season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rerhji(m): 4:26pm On May 05, 2020
bunmijinmi:
Oga where you watch your Jack Ryan season 3
was it 2 they stopped?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 05, 2020
patwilly:
Please kind folks, I use Vlc player with the vlsub ext for subtitles. I can't watch a movie without subtitles and this has made me not watch many a movie. Of recent my vlsub no longer works, doesn't load or bring up subtitles and sooner shows "not responding" if I try to search. What do I do? I've uninstalled and reinstalled VLC player and yet no success. I use the latest version of vlc I think. Please help!
Use Mx player.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by madrid5: 5:24pm On May 05, 2020
Make una try watch elite and The boys
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2020
Csi miami, Numbers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:19pm On May 05, 2020
olaboyeh:

I go with any genre actually, i just don't like movies that u have to get to watch like 2 seasons before you get glued..one of the reasons i never saw GOT

If you truly love slow burners,youd appreciate the character development and plot of that series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:19pm On May 05, 2020
rerhji:
was it season 2 where they discovered catchment of arms in the bush...(i'm nt sure)

Yeah it was

(1) (2) (3) ... (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Beorn and 1 guest(s)