Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3512131 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 1:07pm On May 06, 2020
Damilare65:

Lol sorry for the spoiler, I just dont know how to watch the show without shawn

You didn't do anything wrong, the spoiler tag was to warn readers to be wary of my spoiler-ridden post.

Remember how Ned Stark was guillotined, and viewers thought Game of Thrones will never be the same, but it bounced back like a round ball, and proceeded to eliminate more principal characters?

Well, Gangs of London has fully committed to Game of Thrones' Playbook, and I expect Sean to be seamlessly replaced in ensuing episodes. Also, expect more unexpected deaths.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 1:53pm On May 06, 2020
I love this although my first choice would've been Rob Lowe or Joe exotic himself.
Sarah Paulson or Cate Blanchett for Carol Baskins

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 2:18pm On May 06, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:
I love this although my first choice would've been Rob Lowe or Joe exotic himself.

Joe Exotic is a POS that's currently cooling his jets in a federal penitentiary.

Moreover, he has portrayed himself in the unscripted Tiger King docudrama.

Lastly, he's not an actor.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 3:03pm On May 06, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:

You forgot Dave spade exist, clate Blanchett or Melissa Mccarthy for Carol baskin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 3:10pm On May 06, 2020
The fight scenes in gangs of London are so damn Good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 3:29pm On May 06, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

Joe Exotic is a POS that's currently cooling his jets in a federal penitentiary.

Moreover, he has portrayed himself in the unscripted Tiger King docudrama.

Lastly, he's not an actor.
You didn't get my sarcasm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 3:29pm On May 06, 2020
realestniggah:

You forgot Dave spade exist, clate Blanchett or Melissa Mccarthy for Carol baskin
Oh yea. I totally forgot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 06, 2020
patwilly:

Thanks King. Appreciate.
UWC boss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 3:43pm On May 06, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:
You didn't get my sarcasm
Well, it didn't read like sarcasm.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SMITMovies(m): 5:30pm On May 06, 2020
Are you having troubles downloading movies or tired of seeing too much ads when downloading your movies?

*SMITMovies* Gat You!

We allow you download movies with ease. _Just go to_ �

https://www.smitmovies.com

You can also download this new series called DAVE- featuring Lil dicky as the main actor
http://www.smitmovies.com/2020/05/dave-2020.html

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 6:24pm On May 06, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

Well, it didn't read like sarcasm.
You are right. My bad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 8:33pm On May 06, 2020
budaatum:
Up to date on Greenleaf.

It meandered a lot and I hate the introduction of new material in bits that are meant to be "previously in" that I never recall happening, though I might have lost concentration, but I enjoyed its veil lifting on the god humans and think its worth watching and I'm watching out for season last.

I heard Joseph Benjamin featured in some of the episodes, how was his performance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2020
laydoh:
I dey feel for this guy aswear.

Homeland??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damilare65(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin. Download am for Toxic wap ,,

I wan begin watch am,,,hope say e no go be like that hyped ozark angry grin

Ozark is not hyped na. One of the best shows out there

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2020
junnyjake:

Homeland??
Yeah.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Opemopem15: 10:13pm On May 06, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by troubleseller: 4:25am On May 07, 2020
hellohgy:

Back and forth love story that got tiring towards the end of the season.

7 is okay sha
Yeah. I think the story was typical. You experience love with somebody for the first time and it is bliss but then life happens and both of you can't get back together. Haven't even seen the last episode yet. The acting was tight though especially Connell's
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 5:02am On May 07, 2020
laydoh:

Yeah.

No,the show is Billions.

Same actor though.

Though I watched billions first, when I saw axe in homeland i was surprised he play the role.

I just didn't put him as that kind of guy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 10:16am On May 07, 2020
Just through with homeland.

What a Ride!!.

Carrie Mathisson and Saul are the real goat of the series.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 11:41am On May 07, 2020
Hollywood

if you know you can't stand seeing two guys kiss then this series isn't for you but if you can go ahead and see it because the series is good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 2:19pm On May 07, 2020
junnyjake:

I heard Joseph Benjamin featured in some of the episodes, how was his performance?
Yeah, he turned up in the last few episodes of s4. His performance was too short to measure, and I hope his role grows in the forthcoming season.

P.s. I was totally ignorant about him till you lessoned me!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 2:20pm On May 07, 2020
hellohgy:
Just through with homeland.

What a Ride!!.

Carrie Mathisson and Saul are the real goat of the series.

Has final ep aired? I been waiting!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 07, 2020
do you know that Elliot Finch in gangs of London....is a Yoruba guy for real? wow...

his father the boxer na Igbo man.. Jude Akuwudike

even Danny dumani.. the little guy.. Taye Matthew..

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 3:21pm On May 07, 2020
Treyknowles:
Hollywood

if you know you can't stand seeing two guys kiss then this series isn't for you but if you can go ahead and see it because the series is good.
I just saw it. It's a complete retelling of the silver screen era. No one does the 50's like Ryan Murphy. The secrets, the aura, the glitz and glam, the competition, the feud etc... If you ask me, that's my favourite hollywood era. It's just showing us how the entertainment world would've been if what's happening now happened then because back then your career would've been bye-bye if you were part of the minority

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 07, 2020
Moneyboyz:

It has been cancelled

No, it wasn’t. It has been renewed for a second series and filming was supposed to start later this year but I doubt they’d go on with the plan because of Coronavirus outbreak.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 3:55pm On May 07, 2020
shugacoated:
do you know that Elliot Finch in gangs of London....is a Yoruba guy for real? wow...

As per Wikipedia, Ṣọpẹ Dìrísù was born and bred in England, to Nigerian Parents.

It implies he's a Brit, but also Nigerian, despite the fact that he has never ventured within the shores of Nigeria.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 07, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

As per Wikipedia, Ṣọpẹ Dìrísù was born and bred in England, to Nigerian Parents.

It implies he's a Brit, but also Nigerian, despite the fact that he has never ventured within the shores of Nigeria.
I know.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 4:01pm On May 07, 2020
falconey:
grin

billions

I have never been more excited than when I lost my virginity!

You're not a real nigga. Real niggaz don't kiss and tell.

Translation; you're still a virgin. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 07, 2020
Darksider131:
A full grown man shouldn't be watching Arthdal Chronicles

The movie is for ladies

Mumu post angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 07, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 07, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 4:41pm On May 07, 2020
Plead:

Mumu post angry
smallie back off

(1) (2) (3) ... (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Achilles100 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.