Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527463 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 3:02pm On May 30, 2020
✔️✔️

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 3:28pm On May 30, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
BARRY what a show they dont even have to say funny things to be funny.

NOHO HANK i love that guy
people Don't appreciate that show enough on this site
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2020
Hollywood

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 30, 2020
Anne with an E?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 30, 2020
Killing eve season three has been a solid 8/10 so far.

I just can't wait for the last episode on Monday.

The dialogues have been top notch.

Vanielle and Constantine and his daughter have really been superb in this season.

Oh Dasha too have been superb and all the cast, their dialogue has really been funny and comical.

The way Constantine laughs, cracks me up. Lol

Is like almost all of them are psychos, lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 6:05pm On May 30, 2020
hellohgy:

I taught I was d only one.
It seems Tyler Perry is mainly good with movies and not TV series.

Both RUTHLESS and BRUH are kind of thrash to me.

Tyler Perry should look at INSECURE for God sake.
He has his own production company. So he will produce anything. Just the kind of thing that happens in nollywood. He is the writer, director, producer, probably Edit it too grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hitch05: 7:48pm On May 30, 2020
Almost human
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 8:02pm On May 30, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jainine(f): 8:09pm On May 30, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
BARRY what a show they dont even have to say funny things to be funny.

NOHO HANK i love that guy

Download site?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 8:43pm On May 30, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

On it right now.

How was the episode cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 8:47pm On May 30, 2020
Olabodmit:

Watch at least 6 or 7 episodes before you come to conclusions.. so unfortunately they cancelled the season at episode 10.
It has been cancelled?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afrobaby(f): 9:50pm On May 30, 2020
Olabodmit:

Watch at least 6 or 7 episodes before you come to conclusions.. so unfortunately they cancelled the season at episode 10.

It hasn't been cancelled nor renewed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:12pm On May 30, 2020
Lh19:

How was the episode cheesy

That episode is insane!!!!!!!! Out of this world. some series enh they will just blow your mind and it always HBO doing that shit!

Please tell me there is season 3 and more....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 10:31pm On May 30, 2020
OZARK (Spoiler Alert)

Very nice show. Ruth is my favourite character. I love her accent. Del was a boring guy. It's good he died. I see some similarities between Ozark and Breaking bad I prefer Ozark though.

8/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 2:01am On May 31, 2020
Asides Billions and Ozarks, I'd like to see other TV series on business, more preference would be for show about investment banking.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 2:02am On May 31, 2020
hellohgy:

I taught I was d only one.
It seems Tyler Perry is mainly good with movies and not TV series.

Both RUTHLESS and BRUH are kind of thrash to me.

Tyler Perry should look at INSECURE for God sake.

If you haven't seen THE OVAL, I beg you in the name of anything you hold dear never to try wasting your data and time on it.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:31am On May 31, 2020
junnyjake:
Asides Billions and Ozarks, I'd like to see other TV series on business, more preference would be for show about investment banking.
The Succession

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick9(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2020
Brukx:
OZARK (Spoiler Alert)

Very nice show. Ruth is my favourite character. I love her accent. Del was a boring guy. It's good he died. I see some similarities between Ozark and Breaking bad I prefer Ozark though.

8/10
What show are you watching?
Del was a superb villain..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Prazo1: 8:55am On May 31, 2020
who dey watch the 100 s7 and who has seen sleepy Hollow?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 9:31am On May 31, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

That episode is insane!!!!!!!! Out of this world.
Please tell me there is season 3 and more....
HBO is the definition of quality,and yes there would be a third season.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oskidoo(m): 9:35am On May 31, 2020
Brukx:
OZARK (Spoiler Alert)

8/10
They are both top notch. Breaking bad was the best during it time, same as Ozark now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 10:08am On May 31, 2020
Prazo1:
who dey watch the 100 s7
and who has seen sleepy Hollow?

That show just Taya me after season 4. They just continued to rigmarole up and down. undecided

I left around the episodes where the AI started taking over and turning humans to more or less like zombies.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 10:43am On May 31, 2020
kendrick9:
What show are you watching?
Del was a superb villain..
It's your opinion
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:09pm On May 31, 2020
Episode 9 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

That show just Taya me after season 4. They just continued to rigmarole up and down. undecided

I left around the episodes where the AI started taking over and turning humans to more or less like zombies.
I stopped when Lexa died. Damn! She's my favorite in the series.
And I kinda hate Clark Griffins
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 1:41pm On May 31, 2020
ibnlawal:

I stopped when Lexa died. Damn! She's my favorite in the series.
And I kinda hate Clark Griffins

Me too. I stopped after Lexa died. Did some few more episodes with her crazy successor and finally gave up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 2:33pm On May 31, 2020
Brukx:

The Succession

Thanks! Imma check this one out.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Prazo1: 3:25pm On May 31, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

lol.....yeah that part the AI takes u to a perfect world inside your head, then controls your body in the real world. ....
if you enjoy sci-fic the 100 is sha lit....

if yoy like apocalypse, dark, history you should enjoin SLEEPY HOLLOW
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 3:42pm On May 31, 2020
HBO MAX LOONEY TUNES CARTOONS grin grin

The subtitles said "Suck" but the voice-over artiste said "Fucck" grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumereuno: 3:57pm On May 31, 2020
Into The Night.

A Belgian fast-paced spine chiller.

The plot was often preposterous, but there's a certain appeal in watching people of different nationality, ethnicity, and temperament share a fuselage, while they strive to outrun the death rays of a distraught sun.

Despite the short length of the show, the character development was tremendous. Watching the characters evolve from strength to strength as the episodes rolled by, was a thrilling and profound experience. There were plot holes, but they weren't particularly obtrusive, if anything, they served as plot contrivances.

Lastly, it's very bingeable. Highly recommend.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:27pm On May 31, 2020
Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.