Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3519029 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumereuno: 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
newguy1:
Is it me or is just that series coming out this year is boring mediocre or just manageable

What you may see as exhausting is satisfying to someone else.

Mrs America, Devs, The Outsider, Tiger King, and, Rise of Empires: Ottoman, have all been strong debutants, imho.

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sterope(f): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Person of Interest is very good
Yampotatocarrot:
Good day everyone.

Please, I need names of series that have ended. I'm not really patient enough to wait for new episodes to come out, I prefer series that have ended already.

Genres: Something about intelligence, (e.g Lie to Me), and Comedy

I'll also like a series similar to "Secret life of an American teen-ager"... Didn't finish this cos it became boring at a point

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
newguy1:
Is it me or is just that series coming out this year is boring mediocre or just manageable
It's you.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Tochex101:

Exactly, I also love medieval stories.....
Can you list some really good ones so I can binge on...

Peaky Blinders
Knightfall
The musketeers
The other ones I know of May be too old for you, or you must have watched them.

I'm onto the "rise of an empire - ottoman", it promises to be great.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Born2Freak:
Snowpiercer is just okay.

Star girl. This one is for teenagers

Just 2 episodes
You're already rating it
Mad ooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:
Good day everyone.

Please, I need names of series that have ended. I'm not really patient enough to wait for new episodes to come out, I prefer series that have ended already.

Genres: Something about intelligence, (e.g Lie to Me), and Comedy

I'll also like a series similar to "Secret life of an American teen-ager"... Didn't finish this cos it became boring at a point

For comedy, you can check out Brooklyn nine nine or big bang theory
B. N. N hasn't ended yet, but it's 7 seasons long with over 22 episodes per season
And it's really good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Miggs(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
newguy1:
In the past 6 to 7 years,the quality of shows have steadily declined.10 to 11 years ago,premium channels had a maximum of 13 engaging episodes per season for their shows.Today,shows on those same premium channels struggle to produce 8 to 10 episodes per season.The streaming services are even making things worse with their plethora of "just okay" shows

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tochex101(m): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
junnyjake:

Peaky Blinders
Knightfall
The musketeers
The other ones I know of May be too old for you, or you must have watched them.

I'm onto the "rise of an empire - ottoman", it promises to be great.
Yeah....seen most.....don't mind old ones.
So far as it's thrilling...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

Just 2 episodes
You're already rating it
Mad ooo

Do you eat a whole meal before you know it is bad?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
Episode 1...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Born2Freak:

Do you eat a whole meal before you know it is bad?

Y'all only use analogies that suits you
Even professional critics watch about 5 episodes before giving their reviews and ratings
But uncle born2freak thinks movies are like food.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

Y'all only use analogies that suits you
Even professional critics watch about 5 episodes before giving their reviews and ratings
But uncle born2freak thinks movies are like food.

Many series are even cancelled from their pilot (first episode)

So your 5 episode requirement is crap

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by spacyzuma(m): 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Miggs:
The writers for the show are not as creative as they were in its earlier seasons especially seasons one and two.Out of all the episodes in season four, only episode eight "The vat of acid" reminded me of classic R and M episodes.The rest were just meandering nonsense

hahaha, I loved The Vat of Acid episode. I also enjoyed Edge of Tomorty: Rick Die Rickpeat
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meel: 12:16am On Jun 02, 2020
nani667:
Episode 1...
What's the title
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NNAMDIII(m): 12:29am On Jun 02, 2020
nani667:
Episode 1...
arm of name? Super girl?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NNAMDIII(m): 12:42am On Jun 02, 2020
Achilles200:

Warrior (Sword and martial arts)
Strike Back
The last ship
The Punisher
Daredevil
Jack Ryan
Godless
Altered Carbon
Zerozerozero
Kingdom(sword and zombies)
Banshee

Other good mentions
Animal Kingdom( Different kinds of heist and family drama)

Hope this is good enough
bro please where can i download our girl? It's a military TV series, I've been looking for a way to download that series for over 2 years though i wasn't serious then, I tried o2tvseries but it's only season 4 they have
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xerox01(m): 12:51am On Jun 02, 2020
NNAMDIII:
bro please where can i download our girl? It's a military TV series, I've been looking for a way to download that series for over 2 years though i wasn't serious then, I tried o2tvseries but it's only season 4 they have
Try Toxicwap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NNAMDIII(m): 12:54am On Jun 02, 2020
Xerox01:
Try Toxicwap
it's not there bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:58am On Jun 02, 2020
Meel:
What's the title

NNAMDIII:
arm of name? Super girl?

Stargirl ✴
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NNAMDIII(m): 1:05am On Jun 02, 2020
nani667:

Stargirl ✴
I thought as much, can't watch it, thanks though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by izriel(m): 1:21am On Jun 02, 2020
nani667:

Stargirl ✴

The girl is just getting on my nerves. Forming badass.�
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 1:25am On Jun 02, 2020
Born2Freak:

Many series are even cancelled from their pilot (first episode)

So your 5 episode requirement is crap

And who cancels the pilot?
Is it the critics?
Sit down
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:26am On Jun 02, 2020
NNAMDIII:
I thought as much, can't watch it, thanks though

izriel:

The girl is just getting on my nerves. Forming badass.�

Lol... This one you guys are vexing... Warris going on.. First episode wasn't that bad, I am yet to see Episode 2 tho...

Currently loading Episode 3 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 1:54am On Jun 02, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

And who cancels the pilot?

The critics that matter- the investors
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by izriel(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2020
nani667:

Lol... This one you guys are vexing... Warris going on.. First episode wasn't that bad, I am yet to see Episode 2 tho...

Currently loading Episode 3 ✔️

The plot was good. It started annoying someone from episode 2. 3 got worse. It’s like everyone that has powers just wants to show off. No planning whatsoever.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2020
Born2Freak:
Killing Eve just ended foolishly.

So much promise in seasons 1 and 2.

What do you mean by "ended foolishly"? How should it have ended

Killing eve season 3 finale is Great IMO

Season 3 just like the previous seasons 8.5/10

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2020
Ozark
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chiboy1116: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2020
Billions or suits , which of these should I start with?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2020
chiboy1116:
Billions or suits , which of these should I start with?
Suits since it has ended but I rate Billions ahead of it but it's currently still airing.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Killing eve season three is 8.5/10

I don't know why people are saying shiiit about the series, perhaps they are fans of series like flash so i am not surprise grin

Well i will miss the show, most especially the comical dialogues between the casts.

I have laughed more in this season 3 than previous seasons.

Good jobs by the writes and all the casts.

Their utmost professionalism deserve an Emmy.

Killing eve i will miss you.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Opemopem15: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.