Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3520147 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:12pm On May 31, 2020
DandeNumereuno:
Into The Night.

A Belgian fast-paced spine chiller.

The plot was often preposterous, but there's a certain appeal in watching people of different nationality, ethnicity, and temperament share a fuselage, while they strive to outrun the death rays of a distraught sun.

Despite the short length of the show, the character development was tremendous. Watching the characters evolve from strength to strength as the episodes rolled by, was a thrilling and profound experience. There were plot holes, but they weren't particularly obtrusive, if anything, they served as plot contrivances.

Lastly, it's very bingeable. Highly recommend.
currently on episode 4, nice series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:13pm On May 31, 2020
Following different series at once should be considered an extreme sport . E no easy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 8:16pm On May 31, 2020
junnyjake:
Asides Billions and Ozarks, I'd like to see other TV series on business, more preference would be for show about investment banking.

Succession

But it's about TV Networks business

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 8:18pm On May 31, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

That show just Taya me after season 4. They just continued to rigmarole up and down. undecided

I left around the episodes where the AI started taking over and turning humans to more or less like zombies.

The 100 is just like lost. The writers got confused as the seasons progressed

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:55pm On May 31, 2020
Born2Freak:

Succession

and boring as shit!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 9:08pm On May 31, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
and boring as shit!

Nah...your taste is shite grin

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 9:55pm On May 31, 2020
Born2Freak:

I swear. cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 9:56pm On May 31, 2020
Chibudollar:
Following different series at once should be considered an extreme sport . E no easy

I swear, no be small thing. grin cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 10:05pm On May 31, 2020
Chibudollar:

It is easy. Especially when one is on quarantine
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 10:07pm On May 31, 2020
Snowpiercer is just okay.

Star girl. This one is for teenagers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:26am On Jun 01, 2020
Born2Freak:

Nah...your taste is shite grin
No you don't get it compared to other two it is boring as shit!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 12:40am On Jun 01, 2020
Born2Freak:

Succession

Thank you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2020
Good day everyone.

Please, I need names of series that have ended. I'm not really patient enough to wait for new episodes to come out, I prefer series that have ended already.

Genres: Something about intelligence, (e.g Lie to Me), and Comedy

I'll also like a series similar to "Secret life of an American teen-ager"... Didn't finish this cos it became boring at a point
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 9:10am On Jun 01, 2020
junnyjake:

If you haven't seen THE OVAL, I beg you in the name of anything you hold dear never to try wasting your data and time on it.
2 late. Already pressed play

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumereuno: 9:30am On Jun 01, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:
Good day everyone.

Please, I need names of series that have ended. I'm not really patient enough to wait for new episodes to come out, I prefer series that have ended already.

Genres: Something about intelligence, (e.g Lie to Me), and Comedy

The Mentalist, Sherlock, Monk, Psych, Elementary, Life...

Comedies; Veep, The Thick of It, Vice Principals..

Yampotatocarrot:

I'll also like a series similar to "Secret life of an American teen-ager"... Didn't finish this cos it became boring at a point

Secret Diary of a Call Girl, My Mad Fat Diary, Skins...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2020
Killing Eve just ended foolishly.

So much promise in seasons 1 and 2.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 10:33am On Jun 01, 2020
Rick and morty season 4 episode 10.

Classic episode. One of the best this season

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
DandeNumereuno:

The Mentalist, Sherlock, Monk, Psych, Elementary, Life...
Comedies; Veep, The Thick of It, Vice Principals..
Secret Diary of a Call Girl, My Mad Fat Diary, Skins...

Thanks for this I really appreciate. I'll check out the ones I haven't watched yet. Thanks again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by spacyzuma(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Born2Freak:
Rick and morty season 4 episode 10.

Classic episode. One of the best this season

I agree. I really liked this season finale. But I'm disappointed that there was no episode about Evil Morty this season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Liposure:
2 late. Already pressed play

Ok, enjoy it.

Pls, do tell me how you feel about it afterwards.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Is it me or is just that series coming out this year is boring mediocre or just manageable

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybob: 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Inhuman Resources staring Eric Cantona. I think its really nice
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Born2Freak:
Killing Eve just ended foolishly.

So much promise in seasons 1 and 2.

I thought it wise to Ignore it when I realised it was it was inspired by them SJW scrubs.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
newguy1:
Is it me or is just that series coming out this year is boring mediocre or just manageable

I've not really followed any TV series produced after 2017. I just watch one episode to decide If I'd like to continue watching and I'm left highly disappointed most of the time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
junnyjake:

I thought it wise to Ignore it when I realised it was it was inspired by them SJW scrubs.

Ignore what? Seasons 1 and 2 were good.

SJW? Are you some right wing conservative?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Born2Freak:

Na the writers dy confuse themselves
The 100 is actually a book, they have source material to pull from
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
junnyjake:

I've not really followed any TV series produced after 2017. I just watch one episode to decide If I'd like to continue watching and I'm left highly disappointed most of the time.

It's pretty unfair to judge a series by its pilot episode
We mostly complain that the writers put too much information and unnecessary dialogues in the pilot
Now it's getting better
Watch 3 episodes and decide then.
There are really good shows after 2017
But you can't discover them by watching one episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

It's pretty unfair to judge a series by its pilot episode
We mostly complain that the writers put too much information and unnecessary dialogues in the pilot
Now it's getting better
Watch 3 episodes and decide then.
There are really good shows after 2017
But you can't discover them by watching one episode

You may be right. But for now, I'm binging them old series especially those of medieval plots.

I may update my preference filter when I choose to have a look at any of them sometime in the future.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Born2Freak:

Ignore what? Seasons 1 and 2 were good.

SJW? Are you some right wing conservative?

Nah, I'm neither Left nor Right.

And I've caught snippets of it on fox, it didn't feel like I was missing anything.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tochex101(m): 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
junnyjake:

You may be right. But for now, I'm binging them old series especially those of medieval plots.

I may update my preference filter when I choose to have a look at any of them sometime in the future.
Exactly, I also love medieval stories.....
Can you list some really good ones so I can binge on...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Miggs(m): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
spacyzuma:

I agree. I really liked this season finale. But I'm disappointed that there was no episode about Evil Morty this season.
The writers for the show are not as creative as they were in its earlier seasons especially seasons one and two.Out of all the episodes in season four, only episode eight "The vat of acid" reminded me of classic R and M episodes.The rest were just meandering nonsense

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
junnyjake:

Nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: NeoWanZaeed(m), Gr8lex(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.